Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50805 times)

Online Gerry Down

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #456 on: September 30, 2021, 07:39:07 PM »
Advertisement
This bag was made that afternoon from the first-floor wrapping table in order to have something to place the wooden strip from the window into

What wooden strip??

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #456 on: September 30, 2021, 07:39:07 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #457 on: September 30, 2021, 10:31:10 PM »
What wooden strip??

Why, the wooden strip taken from the SN window the afternoon of 11/22------------as described by Mr Truly in the document I posted above!

Thumb1:

Offline Richard Smith

Why, the wooden strip taken from the SN window the afternoon of 11/22------------as described by Mr Truly in the document I posted above!

Thumb1:

So they carry the rifle, the most importance piece of evidence in the case, out of the building without any bag but for this piece of wood they must construct a three foot plus long bag to protect it?  And instead of putting that evidence in the bag and closing it, they handle the evidence itself in the bag to carry it upright.  LOL.  Whew.  They are obviously not trying to touch the bag.  The bag is the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

So they carry the rifle, the most importance piece of evidence in the case, out of the building without any bag but for this piece of wood they must construct a three foot plus long bag to protect it?

Yes------------------the wooden strip didn't come with a strap, you see, Mr Smith  Thumb1:

Online Gerry Down

Thumb1:

Thanks. Hadn't read the document.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Thanks. Hadn't read the document.

You're welcome, Mr Down!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

So they carry the rifle, the most importance piece of evidence in the case, out of the building without any bag but for this piece of wood they must construct a three foot plus long bag to protect it?  And instead of putting that evidence in the bag and closing it, they handle the evidence itself in the bag to carry it upright.  LOL.  Whew.  They are obviously not trying to touch the bag.  The bag is the evidence.

Thank you Richard, and when they had their paper fresh off the roll, they folded and crumpled it and somehow put Oswald's prints on it and instead of holding the bag with the evidence inside they held the evidence with the bag outside? And Ford thinks that is the sensible conclusion, hilarious!
The modern CT's who collectively after thousands or perhaps millions of hours investigating this case are still are no closer to proving a conspiracy and are now at the stage where they are reduced to this illogical garbage.

Tony Fratini and I had a similar debate and Tony established that the following Allen photo was taken about 3:15 which according to the shadows seems about right, and he concluded that this photo showed nail holes which "proves" that the window sill weather protector was gone and since the photos taken of the bag being taken out of the building were photographed at about 2:20 therefore Tony concluded that the bag was being held up by the window strip from the sill?

Tony Fratini's graphic

But a closer look shows that at the time the Allen photo was taken, that the window sill strip was still there and the Dallas Police took an almost identical photo and it also shows the strip to be still there. Therefore whatever was holding up the bag was not the window sill strip.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 01:32:27 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Tony Fratini and I had a similar debate and Tony established that the following Allen photo was taken about 3:15 which according to the shadows seems about right, and he concluded that this photo showed nail holes which "proves" that the window sill weather protector was gone and since the photos taken of the bag being taken out of the building were photographed at about 2:20 therefore Tony concluded that the bag was being held up by the window strip from the sill?

Tony Fratini's graphic

But a closer look shows that at the time the Allen photo was taken, that the window sill strip was still there and the Dallas Police took an almost identical photo and it also shows the strip to be still there. Therefore whatever was holding up the bag was not the window sill strip.

JohnM

Mr Mytton, I usually can see images you post, but cannot see either of the two you reference here? I have tried in multiple browsers............