Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50090 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #440 on: September 27, 2021, 05:30:31 AM »
Advertisement
Not entirely, I think that Oswald believed he was sent a 36 inch rifle and subsequently manufactured his rifle carry bag to suit a 36 inch rifle and when Oswald tried to fit his 40 inch rifle into his 38 inch rifle carry bag he realized that the only way to fit the rifle was to disassemble the rifle, the look on Oswald's face when he initially found out that he fcuked up would have been priceless.

JohnM

I think that Oswald believed he was sent a 36 inch rifle and subsequently manufactured his rifle carry bag to suit a 36 inch rifle

What a stupid idea!......  Do you actually believe that Lee couldn't have measured the rifle If he planned to manufacture a paper sack???    LOL! :D

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #440 on: September 27, 2021, 05:30:31 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #441 on: September 27, 2021, 05:58:07 AM »
I think that Oswald believed he was sent a 36 inch rifle and subsequently manufactured his rifle carry bag to suit a 36 inch rifle

What a stupid idea!......  Do you actually believe that Lee couldn't have measured the rifle If he planned to manufacture a paper sack???    LOL! :D

Not stupid at all, Oswald didn't go to the Paine house since the previous weekend week, and I believe that Oswald only found out about the Presidential Parade in the following week and in the mean time only made his unscheduled sudden appearance to pick up his rifle at the Paine household on the 21st, so if Oswald thought he a bought a 36 inch rifle why should the actual rifle be any different?, of course in hindsight we know the truth but Oswald at the time was clueless.
In the Herald Times on the 19th, Oswald most probably found out about Kennedy saying it would be happy day to oust the Castro Government and that would have fuelled Oswald's fire and when Oswald found out that there was a P. parade on the 22nd, Presidential Assassin Lee Harvey Oswald quickly put his plan into action.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 06:07:35 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #442 on: September 27, 2021, 07:31:52 AM »
Wrong again Jerry, Oswald ordered C20-T750 and Kleins sent Oswald C20-T750.
Hidell supposedly ordered C20-T750 a 36"...a 40" version was supposedly sent/received by someone. You knew perfectly well what I meant. This theory that you have about some gun case being improperly made by Oswald-- displays a fantastic gaslight obsession beyond description. Quit playing gotcha. It ain't working.
Oswald would show up at work with a full length rifle!  ??? :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #442 on: September 27, 2021, 07:31:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #443 on: September 27, 2021, 08:44:56 AM »
Hidell supposedly ordered C20-T750 a 36"...a 40" version was supposedly sent/received by someone. You knew perfectly well what I meant. This theory that you have about some gun case being improperly made by Oswald-- displays a fantastic gaslight obsession beyond description. Quit playing gotcha. It ain't working.
Oswald would show up at work with a full length rifle!  ??? :D

Hidell supposedly ordered C20-T750 a 36"...a 40" version was supposedly sent/received by someone.

There's absolutely no doubt that Oswald's alias was Alec Hidell and if the Naughty People who were going to manufacture and plant evidence, surely they would have used Oswald's real name, only a criminal would use an alias.

In Oswald's possessions he even had the template for this deception.

In New Orleans, Hidell was entitled to receive mail yet the Dallas same section was never found but it follows that Oswald would peruse similar behaviour and would add Hidell to the Dallas application. Anyway if you can produce the applicable Dallas post office section then please do but don't speculate because I've already given a perfectly plausible explanation of why it should be there.

Oswald ordered C20-T750, and besides the Kleins department number 358 which is used for distinguishing  magazine sales, there is NO differentiation between a 36 inch and 40 inch Carcano rifle because there was no need, since all the 36 and 40 inch Carcano's were singularly advertised as C20-T750.

Quit playing gotcha.

I'm not playing!

It ain't working.

You bit pretty hard, so I think whatever you think I'm doing is working quite well! Muhahaha.

Oswald would show up at work with a full length rifle!

Breaking down the rifle only removed 4 inches and wouldn't be worth the effort but if Oswald out of necessity had to change his plans on the fly, then breaking down the rifle would be the perfect solution. And consider if the Police or whoever wanted to make a rifle carry bag to stitch up Oswald, then wouldn't they just make the bag simply fit the full rifle?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 09:11:56 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #444 on: September 27, 2021, 10:43:39 AM »
The rifle got into the building somehow and isn't it sensible that the rifle was in the rifle sized bag? DUH!
But I guess as usual you haven't got a clue!

Here's a photo of Oswald's rifle bag sitting on top of the boxes surrounding Oswald's sniper's nest. How about that!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #444 on: September 27, 2021, 10:43:39 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #445 on: September 27, 2021, 11:42:17 AM »
Many of the Warren Commission apologists contend that Klein's shipped a 40" rifle in lieu of the advertised rifle because they had run out of the 36's. But the evidence so far indicates otherwise. In order to believe that the 40" rifle was shipped to "A. Hidell" in place of the 36" rifle, you must believe ALL of the following:

a.) That Klein's shipped a different rifle without notifying the customer that the rifle he ordered was out of stock.

b.) That Klein's shipped a different rifle than ordered without giving the customer the option of a refund.

c.) That Klein's shipped a different rifle than ordered and used the wrong item number on the manifest.

d.) That Klein's shipped a rifle that had not been advertised for sale and continued to advertise a rifle that they no longer had.

If the rifle depicted in the famous "backyard photographs" is the rifle that "A.Hidell" ordered, then the rifle removed from the Texas School Book Depository is not. The reason is that the rifle in CE 134 ( an enlargement of CE 133-A ) shows a rifle with a front bottom sling mount, whereas the rifle removed from the Depository is a rifle with side sling mounts.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #446 on: September 27, 2021, 05:44:19 PM »
The rifle got into the building somehow and isn't it sensible that the rifle was in the rifle sized bag? DUH!
But I guess as usual you haven't got a clue!

Here's a photo of Oswald's rifle bag sitting on top of the boxes surrounding Oswald's sniper's nest. How about that!

JohnM

The rifle got into the building somehow...

Wow!...That's a brilliant observation , Mr M......  How long did you study before you arrived at that brilliant conclusion?

isn't it sensible that the rifle was in the rifle sized bag?

Aw, Johnny,...... Now you've spoiled  the brilliance that you displayed....  because.  It's not sensible to believe that a rifle that was too long to fit in that bag was actually hidden in that bag.....and what makes the idea even less sensible...is the fact that experts examined that bag and reported that there was NOT an iota of evidence that the rifle had ever been in that bag.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 05:48:28 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #446 on: September 27, 2021, 05:44:19 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #447 on: September 30, 2021, 04:51:24 AM »
...is the fact that experts examined that bag and reported that there was NOT an iota of evidence that the rifle had ever been in that bag.

Why don't you say "FBI experts", you know the same FBI experts that Hoover was in charge of and that is the same Hoover that you are on record as being behind the assassination? Hahaha!
Btw the evidence that Cadigan gave isn't exactly what you claim.

Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Cadigan, can you state your full name and position?
Mr. CADIGAN. James C. Cadigan, special agent of the FBI, assigned as an examiner of questioned documents in the laboratory here in Washington.

Mr. DULLES. Would the scratches indicate there was a hard object inside the bag, as distinct from a soft object that would make no abrasions or scratches?
Mr. CADIGAN. Well, if you were to characterize it that way, yes. I mean there were a few scratches here. What caused them, I can't say. A hard object; yes. Whether that hard object was part of a gun----
Mr. DULLES. I understand.

The size of Oswald's paper sack that was found in Oswald's sniper's nest is the right size to carry Oswald's broken down rifle, another Oswald coincidence?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 04:53:37 AM by John Mytton »