Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50947 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #432 on: September 26, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »
Advertisement

Mr. NORMAN. I believe it was his right arm, and I can't remember what the exact time was but I know I heard a shot, and then after I heard the shot, well, it seems as though the President, you know, slumped or something, and then another shot and I believe Jarman or someone told me, he said, "I believe someone is shooting at the President," and I think I made a statement "It is someone shooting at the President, and I believe it came from up above us."
Well, I couldn't see at all during the time but I know I heard a third shot fired, and I could also hear something sounded like the shell hulls hitting the floor and the ejecting of the rifle, it sounded as though it was to me.
Mr. BALL. How many shots did you hear?
Mr. NORMAN. Three.
Mr. BALL. Do you remember whether or not you said anything to the men then as to whether or not you heard anything from above you?
Mr. NORMAN. Only I think I remember saying that I thought I could hear the shell hulls and the ejection of the rifle. I didn't tell I think I hear anybody moving, you know.
Mr. BALL. But you thought, do you remember you told the men then that you thought you heard the ejection of the rifle?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And shells on the floor?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.

JohnM

Mr Dear Mr M.....You have posted documents that indicate that Lee ordered a rifle from Klein's sporting goods.....

Those documents DO NOT prove that he was ordering it for himself or that it was his money that was used to purchase the MO.

And since the MO was purchased at a PO far from Lee's place of employment at a time when he was at work,  The MO had to have been purchased by someone other than Lee Oswald.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 09:07:24 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #432 on: September 26, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #433 on: September 27, 2021, 12:21:59 AM »
Mr Dear Mr M.....You have posted documents that indicate that Lee ordered a rifle from Klein's sporting goods.....
Errrrk [screech of tires] No it doesn't! It shows that a one--- A Hidell presumably ordered a rifle--- the exact model which was not found in the book building.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #434 on: September 27, 2021, 12:41:31 AM »
Errrrk [screech of tires] No it doesn't! It shows that a one--- A Hidell presumably ordered a rifle--- the exact model which was not found in the book building.

Perhaps we disagree.....I believe that Lee used the name Hidell on the order blank.....And I believe that he was ordering the carcano as a throw down gun at the Walker residence....He and G. De M were cooking up a hoax that would make it appear that Lee had tried to shoot Walker...    I believe that the rifle was OWNED BY  G. De M.    You may recall that George told Lee to get his butt out there by Walker's house and retrieve the carcano that Lee had left for the police to find.

If the cops had found the rifle the hunt for Oswald would have been on, but he would have fled to Cuba, where he thought Fidel would welcome him to his island bastion because he had attempted to shoot one of Castro's arch foes, General Walker.

I have no problem with accepting that Lee ordered a carcano from Klein's..... But I'm NOT convinced that the carcano that was found in the TSBD is the same rifle that was sent to PO box ----in Dalas.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: September 27, 2021, 12:41:31 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #435 on: September 27, 2021, 01:14:25 AM »
Perhaps we disagree.....I believe that Lee used the name Hidell on the order blank.....
You wrote that the documents "indicate" what they actually didn't and advanced a theory.
I advanced no theory. Just facts---Hidell on the order...different model found.
If it is so obvious that Oswald ordered the rifle...why would he use a phony name then ? [as it apparently fooled no one]
It is presumed that Oswald was some kind of a maniacal derelict. Too much of a cover-up to accept that. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #436 on: September 27, 2021, 02:16:12 AM »
You wrote that the documents "indicate" what they actually didn't and advanced a theory.
I advanced no theory. Just facts---Hidell on the order...different model found.
If it is so obvious that Oswald ordered the rifle...why would he use a phony name then ? [as it apparently fooled no one]
It is presumed that Oswald was some kind of a maniacal derelict. Too much of a cover-up to accept that.

If it is so obvious that Oswald ordered the rifle...

I didn't say that it was OBVIOUS that Lee ordered  "A" Carcano fom Klein's.....I simply have no problem in accepting that Lee Ordered a Carcano from Klein's ...It was a cheap easy to trace old gun that He and De M. intended to use as a throw down gun at the Walker hoax>    ( A carcano was also used as a throw down gun in the TSBD)

why would he use a phony name then ?

He didn't want it to be too obvious that he had ordered the rifle....If the cops had found the carcano under that pile of brush and started tracing the rifle Lee wanted time to get out of the country and flee to Cuba.   The false name simply made it a bit more difficult to know who had fired the bullet through Walker's window.  You may recall that he was really disgusted with the DPD cops, because the radio was reporting that the shooter had used a 30.06 .....He scoffed at their inability to get the caliber of the gun used correct.....

Just to make it perfectly clear.....Lee DID NOT intend to hit Walker....  We have only Walker's word ( A notorious LIAR) that he was in that room when the bullet passed through the window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: September 27, 2021, 02:16:12 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #437 on: September 27, 2021, 03:00:41 AM »

Wrong again Jerry, Oswald ordered C20-T750 and Kleins sent Oswald C20-T750.

The rifle found on the 6th floor has the same serial number that Kleins sent Oswald.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #438 on: September 27, 2021, 03:32:04 AM »
Wrong again Jerry, Oswald ordered C20-T750 and Kleins sent Oswald C20-T750.

The rifle found on the 6th floor has the same serial number that Kleins sent Oswald.

JohnM

The length of the rifle in the klein ad is irrelevant .....The rifle in the illustration appears to be a 40 inch long Mannlicher Carcano short rifle .....But it has a very unusual rear sight.....  Irrelevant because Klein's would have sent either the 36" or the 40"  and if the recipient complained ( if he even noticed) that he received a rifle that was different than what he'd seen in the ad, Klein's would probably  offer to exchange the rifle.....  The people who were ordering these cheap guns weren't gun nuts who were looking for a good quality gun to sporterize....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #438 on: September 27, 2021, 03:32:04 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #439 on: September 27, 2021, 03:46:12 AM »
The length of the rifle in the klein ad is irrelevant .....

Not entirely, I think that Oswald believed he was sent a 36 inch rifle and subsequently manufactured his rifle carry bag to suit a 36 inch rifle and when Oswald tried to fit his 40 inch rifle into his 38 inch rifle carry bag he realized that the only way to fit the rifle was to disassemble the rifle, the look on Oswald's face when he initially found out that he fcuked up would have been priceless.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 05:17:27 AM by John Mytton »