Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50946 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #384 on: September 22, 2021, 05:52:28 PM »
Advertisement
Your buffoonish gaffe of introducing an article about how there was no roll call that includes multiple testimonies confirming there was such a roll call is also another classic bit of Tinfoilism. There is plenty of testimonial evidence that such a roll call/head count took place.
The question is - was Truly throwing Oswald under the bus before the roll call even happened? 
Truly had already seen Oswald in the building after the assassination so why would he assume he was missing?
Givens, who actually worked on the 6th floor that day, was also missing so why not make a call about him?
The Ted Hughes footage has Lovelady, Bonnie Ray and, possibly, Hank Norman outside the TSBD around the time the roll call was supposed to be happening.
The men working under Truly weren't the only people working in the TSBD that day. Many never made it back inside the TSBD after the assassination. Why weren't they suspects?
The speed with which Oswald is singled out is uncanny.
The earliest reference to any kind of roll call comes from Sorrel's WC testimony:

Mr. STERN - Then you got inside the building and what did you do?
Mr. SORRELS - I asked for the manager, and I was directed to Mr. Truly. He was standing there.
I went up and identified myself to him. I said, "I want to get a stenographer, and we would like to have you put down the names and addresses of every employee of the building, in the building."
"Buffoon? Tinfoil? Whatever. But heckling adds nothing to to the subject.
That's exactly what the roll call fiasco claims...and exactly what I think.
Sorrel's WC testimony
You supplied no corroboration...no Commission testimony from the building super. Because there is none.
Review---

Mr. BELIN. About how long did Officer Baker stand there with Lee Harvey Oswald after you saw them?
Mr. TRULY. He left him immediately after I told him--after he asked me, does this man work here. I said, yes. The officer left him immediately.
Mr. BELIN. Did you hear Lee Harvey Oswald say anything?
Mr. TRULY. Not a thing.
Mr. BELIN. Did you see any expression on his face? Or weren't you paying attention?
Mr. TRULY. He didn't seem to be excited or overly afraid or anything. He might have been a bit startled, like I might have been if somebody confronted me. But I cannot recall any change in expression of any kind on his face.
Yet the defenders of the Report assert that afterwards, this cool calm and collected Lee spooked and cut out of the building in total panic escape mode.
Truly could have said that Oswald looked shaken and scared  [as was mentioned 'thrown under the bus']
You re-posted the Truly/Shelley affidavits...Did you read them?
In his testimony...Truly did not mention roll call, FBI, Secret Service or Forrest Sorrels concerning the date of the assassination. Isn't it possible that Sorrels' statement is just pure fiction? This guy was the SA in charge of the Dallas Secret Service and just covering his backside and he should have been fired on the spot for dereliction of duty. But we had a president at the time who chose to keep him around :-\
In response to the statement just made---there were others who reported seeing a man in a suit carrying a rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #384 on: September 22, 2021, 05:52:28 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #385 on: September 22, 2021, 05:57:02 PM »
A few years back, Mr Frazier stunned folks with his story of seeing Mr Oswald a few minutes after the shooting by the Houston St. side of the Depository.

More recently, he has told of seeing a man with a rifle just after the shooting.

Let's assume for a moment these stories are not spun out of thin air but have some basis in fact................

IF the man-with-the-rifle story is true, then Mr Frazier may have been so freaked out (at what he saw + at having been eyeballed by the man) that he decided to leave immediately

IF the LHO-on-Houston story has some basis in fact, then Mr Frazier may have encountered Mr Oswald there, got talking with him, told him he was leaving------------and agreed to give his friend a ride out of downtown

These are of course big IFS, but one matter has no Ifs or Buts about it: Mr Frazier has NOT given an even halfway credible account of his post-assassination movements in the time leading up to his arrest at the hospital. This is pretty serious, as he is not just another Depository employee: he is the man who gave Mr Oswald rides to and from his place of work

Thumb1:

IF the LHO-on-Houston story has some basis in fact, then Mr Frazier may have encountered Mr Oswald there, got talking with him, told him he was leaving------------and agreed to give his friend a ride out of downtown

]IF the LHO-on-Houston story has some basis in fact,

I don't believe Frazier's tale.....   It's one of his latter day tales....And it's simply BS.

He didn't see Lee Oswald walking south on Houston on the sidewalk on the east side of the TSBD. Lee told Fritz that he returned to the Domino room after the encounter with Baker and Truly in the second floor lunchroom and he then walked to the front entrance to the TSBD and as he exited the building he directed a man who he thought might have been a Secret Service man to a telephone inside the TSBD.

He stood around outside the TSBD for several minutes and saw Bill Shelly and told Shelly that since there was not going to be any more work accomplished that afternoon, he was going to take the afternoon off and go to a movie.... ( There are photos that show a man who I strongly believe is Lee Oswald standing on the street in front of the TSBD, and he's looking toward the activity in the railroad yard to the west of the TSBD.)

BWF didn't see Lee Oswald walking along beside the TSBD after the shooting.....  I believe BWF is getting senile, and makes up stories..... 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:59:33 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #386 on: September 22, 2021, 06:26:58 PM »
"...but I am certainly not any part of "most of the CT community." What the hell is that anyway?"

The CT community/Tinfoil Brigade consists of people who make such statements as:

"Not everything [is an invention or a hoax]. Some things are an absolute lie."

And you are a fully paid up member.

Your buffoonish gaffe of introducing an article about how there was no roll call that includes multiple testimonies confirming there was such a roll call is also another classic bit of Tinfoilism. There is plenty of testimonial evidence that such a roll call/head count took place.
The question is - was Truly throwing Oswald under the bus before the roll call even happened?

Truly had already seen Oswald in the building after the assassination so why would he assume he was missing?
Givens, who actually worked on the 6th floor that day, was also missing so why not make a call about him?
The Ted Hughes footage has Lovelady, Bonnie Ray and, possibly, Hank Norman outside the TSBD around the time the roll call was supposed to be happening.
The men working under Truly weren't the only people working in the TSBD that day. Many never made it back inside the TSBD after the assassination. Why weren't they suspects?

The earliest reference to any kind of roll call comes from Sorrel's WC testimony:

Mr. STERN - Then you got inside the building and what did you do?
Mr. SORRELS - I asked for the manager, and I was directed to Mr. Truly. He was standing there.
I went up and identified myself to him. I said, "I want to get a stenographer, and we would like to have you put down the names and addresses of every employee of the building, in the building."
And I then walked on out the front door and asked, "Did anyone here see anything?"
And someone pointed to Mr. Brennan.

Uncanny and unbelievable....

testimonial evidence that such a roll call/head count took place.
was Truly throwing Oswald under the bus before the roll call even happened?

There can be no doubt that Truly was in fact putting the rabid dogs on Lee Oswald's trail before there was a roll call.....  Truly and Fritz both testified that Truly reported that Lee Oswald was missing at about 1:10pm....  ( Fritz was on the 6th floor and the rifle had not yet been found (1:22) when Truly reported the LHO was missing. ) Truly swore that AFTER the Roll call ( BWF said the roll call occurred at about 1:00pm) he went to the files and tried to find Lee Oswald's home address before going to the sixth floor where he sicked the dogs on Lee Oswald.   ( The dogs were anxiously  awaiting the command to go after Lee Oswald) 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: September 22, 2021, 06:26:58 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #387 on: September 22, 2021, 06:36:21 PM »
The claim is that there was no early roll call in which Mr Oswald emerged as the employee who was uniquely and suspiciously missing

The article was entitled "The roll call inside the TSBD never happened."
The claim is that there was no roll call, early or otherwise.
The article contains two witness statements referring to a roll call and a head count.

It is interesting that in Sorrel's testimony he specifically tasks Truly with getting the names of the employees together. Something Truly seems to have forgotten in his statements.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #388 on: September 22, 2021, 06:48:44 PM »
"Buffoon? Tinfoil? Whatever. But heckling adds nothing to to the subject.That's exactly what the roll call fiasco claims...and exactly what I think.You supplied no corroboration...no Commission testimony from the building super. Because there is none.
Review---
 Yet the defenders of the Report assert that afterwards, this cool calm and collected Lee spooked and cut out of the building in total panic escape mode.
Truly could have said that Oswald looked shaken and scared  [as was mentioned 'thrown under the bus']
You re-posted the Truly/Shelley affidavits...Did you read them?
In his testimony...Truly did not mention roll call, FBI, Secret Service or Forrest Sorrels concerning the date of the assassination. Isn't it possible that Sorrels' statement is just pure fiction? This guy was the SA in charge of the Dallas Secret Service and just covering his backside and he should have been fired on the spot for dereliction of duty. But we had a president at the time who chose to keep him around :-\
In response to the statement just made---there were others who reported seeing a man in a suit carrying a rifle.

"But heckling adds nothing to to the subject"

How much does this add to the subject - "Not everything [is an invention or a hoax]. Some things are an absolute lie."

"Isn't it possible that Sorrels' statement is just pure fiction"

What a shock.
Is there anything you don't consider to be an invention/hoax/fiction?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: September 22, 2021, 06:48:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #389 on: September 22, 2021, 07:11:16 PM »
Later, in the same article Harold Norman, confirms there was some kind of head count:
Q: …that worked there, they was making some kind of head count?
Norman: Right.
Q: Was that right?
Norman: Yes.
Obviously, in the cuckoo CT world a 'head count' is completely different to a 'roll call'
In the zeal to blast the skeptics is there any consideration that the Norman statement was 13 years afterwards? The Biffle statement was in 1982?..almost 20 years later?
How come Lee Oswald is the first name on this list of two pages that were supposedly made [for some reason] on that day by Jack Revill ? [it looks like]

-- Thumb1: Right! A frame-up looks even here on all corners.
How come Oswald has a listed address as 605 Elsbeth? How did Revill know that Oswald had once lived there previously?
There was nothing more criminal than the Dallas Criminal Division.
How much does this add to the subject - "Not everything [is an invention or a hoax]. Some things are an absolute lie."
Shetloads.
Is there anything you don't consider to be an invention/hoax/fiction?
What a stupid question.
 And O'meara..if you don't like my posts then don't read them.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #390 on: September 22, 2021, 07:37:30 PM »
Obviously, in the cuckoo CT world a 'head count' is completely different to a 'roll call'In the zeal to blast the skeptics is there any consideration that the Norman statement was 13 years afterwards? The Biffle statement was in 1982?..almost 20 years later?
How come Lee Oswald is the first name on this list of two pages that were supposedly made [for some reason] on that day by Jack Revill ? [it looks like]

-- Thumb1: Right! A frame-up looks even here on all corners.
How come Oswald has a listed address as 605 Elsbeth? How did Revill know that Oswald had once lived there previously?
There was nothing more criminal than the Dallas Criminal Division.Shetloads.What a stupid question.
 And O'meara..if you don't like my posts then don't read them.

in the cuckoo CT world a 'head count' is completely different to a 'roll call'I

Yes, as a matter of fact a head count is different than a roll call.....   The "head count" merely ascertains the number of individuals present....  Whereas a "roll call"  accounts for the person present, by calling his name.

This a list of the people who worked in the TSBD.....  I don't know the significance of the list, but it appears to be a list of people who Captain Gannaway wanted contacted for some reason.   ( probably Gannaway wanted to know if any of the employees were going to throw a monkey wrench into the plan to frame Lee Oswald.)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: September 22, 2021, 07:37:30 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #391 on: September 22, 2021, 08:34:53 PM »
Now---------------------Quiz Time!

All the people, EXCEPT ONE, on the list below either worked in the Texas School Book Depository or were in the building shortly after the assassination:

Question! Which name is the odd one out?

Thumb1:

Peggy Bigler Hawkins.

I assume this is a list of TSBD employees left in the building after it was locked down (so Oswald's name shouldn't be there)
It is curious that the names of Gloria Calvery, Carol Reed, Karan Hicks and Karen Westbrook don't appear on the list.