Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 51006 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #376 on: September 22, 2021, 01:01:57 AM »
Advertisement
This is also worth checking out.
Note the bit about Fritz.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48769#relPageId=46

Thank you, Mr O'Meara---------------I look forward to taking a read  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #376 on: September 22, 2021, 01:01:57 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #377 on: September 22, 2021, 01:54:19 AM »
Not everything. Some things are an absolute lie. 

Shelly signed off that HE was the one who first missed Oswald after the shooting...ran and told Truly.
Truly swore that it was HE who noticed Oswald was missing and conversely advised Shelly  ::)
So they went and told each other?  :D 
Also...A bullet and rifle and shirt fibers and blanket threads and pictures of a guy with rifle and pistol commando style... all collected, connected, analyzed and summed up by the FBI overnight. How tidy.
 Why wasn't JFK protected with the same diligence? :-\
 I suppose that was supposed to mean me  :o
 I admit to being "genuine"... I might even be "crazy"...but I am certainly not any part of "most of the CT community." What the hell is that anyway?

"...but I am certainly not any part of "most of the CT community." What the hell is that anyway?"

The CT community/Tinfoil Brigade consists of people who make such statements as:

"Not everything [is an invention or a hoax]. Some things are an absolute lie."

And you are a fully paid up member.

Your buffoonish gaffe of introducing an article about how there was no roll call that includes multiple testimonies confirming there was such a roll call is also another classic bit of Tinfoilism. There is plenty of testimonial evidence that such a roll call/head count took place.
The question is - was Truly throwing Oswald under the bus before the roll call even happened?

Truly had already seen Oswald in the building after the assassination so why would he assume he was missing?
Givens, who actually worked on the 6th floor that day, was also missing so why not make a call about him?
The Ted Hughes footage has Lovelady, Bonnie Ray and, possibly, Hank Norman outside the TSBD around the time the roll call was supposed to be happening.
The men working under Truly weren't the only people working in the TSBD that day. Many never made it back inside the TSBD after the assassination. Why weren't they suspects?

The speed with which Oswald is singled out is uncanny.
The earliest reference to any kind of roll call comes from Sorrel's WC testimony:

Mr. STERN - Then you got inside the building and what did you do?
Mr. SORRELS - I asked for the manager, and I was directed to Mr. Truly. He was standing there.
I went up and identified myself to him. I said, "I want to get a stenographer, and we would like to have you put down the names and addresses of every employee of the building, in the building."
And I then walked on out the front door and asked, "Did anyone here see anything?"
And someone pointed to Mr. Brennan.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #378 on: September 22, 2021, 02:04:18 AM »
Friends, I believe Mr Frazier is INNOCENT of any wrongdoing in this case. However, he knows a great deal more than he is saying. He knows Mr Oswald is innocent, but cannot come out with the full story. For many years, the best he could do was insist at every opportunity that the bag/package he saw that morning was too small to carry a rifle. But more recently he has dropped more and more tidbits of information, pieces of the jigsaw--------------in a sincere but hopelessly indirect attempt to see his friend's name cleared.

Another example of this is his recent mention of what he heard re. the supposed lunchroom encounter: on the table beside Mr Oswald was a partially eaten cheese sandwich and a coke. Mr Oswald is indeed supposed to have mentioned these very lunch items in interrogation. I believe however that Mr Frazier didn't HEAR about these items, he SAW them in Mr Oswald's hands at the time of the P. Parade...............

Mr. Frazier is getting up there in years so hopefully he will document what he knows and not take it to the grave with him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: September 22, 2021, 02:04:18 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #379 on: September 22, 2021, 02:42:57 AM »
Mr. Frazier is getting up there in years so hopefully he will document what he knows and not take it to the grave with him.

Frazier documented everything he knew a long time ago.
His later claims pay the bills.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #380 on: September 22, 2021, 03:15:58 AM »
Frazier documented everything he knew a long time ago.
His later claims pay the bills.

I believe that you're right, Dan......   But that ticks me off.... BWF is adding more crap to the story, and who needs it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: September 22, 2021, 03:15:58 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #381 on: September 22, 2021, 03:38:55 AM »
I believe that you're right, Dan......   But that ticks me off.... BWF is adding more crap to the story, and who needs it?

Frazier's life has been defined by the events of that day.
He has been hounded for decades by arseholes with their pet theories.
Why not get a payday out of it?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #382 on: September 22, 2021, 07:53:10 AM »
Your buffoonish gaffe of introducing an article about how there was no roll call that includes multiple testimonies confirming there was such a roll call

The claim is that there was no early roll call in which Mr Oswald emerged as the employee who was uniquely and suspiciously missing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: September 22, 2021, 07:53:10 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #383 on: September 22, 2021, 05:12:38 PM »
Frazier's life has been defined by the events of that day.
He has been hounded for decades by arseholes with their pet theories.
Why not get a payday out of it?

I see nothing wrong with BWF picking up some pieces of silver for talking to reporters or whoever....but He doesn't need to keep adding the stupid stories of his involvement.....like the tale of the well dressed man with a rifle...   Frazier must think that he was the only person there when actually there were dozens of spectators standing around who would also have seen the man with the rifle.    I believe his mind is slipping...