Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50994 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2021, 01:38:48 AM »
Advertisement
I didn't know you were sitting in the back of the Chevrolet, Mr Cakebread. It's an honor to know you, sir-----------a living witness to history!!

Didn't need to be in Frazier's Chevy.....  A person merely needs to be able to read and assimilate the various accounts into a  plausible account of the events.    Which I realize is something that you , Mr Ford, have difficulty with. .....    I do believe that you're the only person who believes that Baker encountered Lee Oswald at the front entrance to the TSBD.....and that's Proof that you can't understand what you read.   

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2021, 01:38:48 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #369 on: September 21, 2021, 06:15:54 PM »
Unnoticed, lol

Was just looking through Sorrels WC testimony and this stood out:

"And we remained in that vicinity. I looked out the window, and saw the people across the street, on Commerce Street, people were waiting there. And I saw an individual that I know by the name of Ruby Goldstein, who is known as Honest Joe, that has a second-hand tool and pawnshop down on Elm Street, and everyone around there knows him. He was leaning on the car looking over in the direction of the ramp there at the police station. And we were just waiting around there."

I was thinking I'd heard "Honest Joe" recently and remembered your Mary Hall post. I did a little digging and found this article:

https://alt.conspiracy.jfk.narkive.com/tJPjMOsg/honest-joe-s-pawn-shop-truck

I've you've not read it before I think you might enjoy it.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #370 on: September 21, 2021, 07:47:35 PM »
We are really veering off of bus and taxi rides but in regard to the earlier posts...the "side door to the TSBD" mentioned by Mrs Hall was actually an entry to the loading and unloading dock.
If the driver were parked behind the pergola during the shooting, he
would have been a witness not only to the assassination, but also to any
suspicious activity behind the fence in the car lot and railroad yard
area. Why wasn't he questioned?
Someone parked behind the pergola would not have seen the parade at all so how could they have seen the assassination? [Unless they got out and walked to the front SW corner of the bldg]
There are many comments about Dealey Plaza from people that apparently have never been there.
 Several actual witnesses were "never questioned".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: September 21, 2021, 07:47:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #371 on: September 21, 2021, 11:16:54 PM »
Was just looking through Sorrels WC testimony and this stood out:

"And we remained in that vicinity. I looked out the window, and saw the people across the street, on Commerce Street, people were waiting there. And I saw an individual that I know by the name of Ruby Goldstein, who is known as Honest Joe, that has a second-hand tool and pawnshop down on Elm Street, and everyone around there knows him. He was leaning on the car looking over in the direction of the ramp there at the police station. And we were just waiting around there."

I was thinking I'd heard "Honest Joe" recently and remembered your Mary Hall post. I did a little digging and found this article:

https://alt.conspiracy.jfk.narkive.com/tJPjMOsg/honest-joe-s-pawn-shop-truck

I've you've not read it before I think you might enjoy it.

Much obliged, Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

Ms Hall saw 'Honest Joe's' Edsel station wagon

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2021, 12:24:38 AM »
A few years back, Mr Frazier stunned folks with his story of seeing Mr Oswald a few minutes after the shooting by the Houston St. side of the Depository.

More recently, he has told of seeing a man with a rifle just after the shooting.

Let's assume for a moment these stories are not spun out of thin air but have some basis in fact................

IF the man-with-the-rifle story is true, then Mr Frazier may have been so freaked out (at what he saw + at having been eyeballed by the man) that he decided to leave immediately

IF the LHO-on-Houston story has some basis in fact, then Mr Frazier may have encountered Mr Oswald there, got talking with him, told him he was leaving------------and agreed to give his friend a ride out of downtown

These are of course big IFS, but one matter has no Ifs or Buts about it: Mr Frazier has NOT given an even halfway credible account of his post-assassination movements in the time leading up to his arrest at the hospital. This is pretty serious, as he is not just another Depository employee: he is the man who gave Mr Oswald rides to and from his place of work

Thumb1:

Re. Mr Frazier's claimed sighting of Mr Oswald at the Houston St side of the Depository shortly after the assassination.........

Cf this from Mr Howard Brennan:

While surveying the area, I glanced away to the side of the Depository Building and found something I could not understand. At that time there was a side entrance towards the rear of the building on Houston Street. At some point during the morning hours, the police had sealed off parking in that block and forced all cars to move. Saw horses were placed at Elm and Houston to block traffic. As I looked around I saw a lone car parked beside the Book Depository with a while male seated behind the wheel. The car was an Oldsmobile, a 1955–57 model. It is difficult to tell the exact year unless one is an expert because all those years looked nearly alike. I remember wondering why all the other cars had been made to move and this one had not.
One thing that interested me about the car was the way it was parked. The left front wheel was pulled sharply away from the curb and the driver had the door partially open. Later I wondered if the reason for this was so the car could make a quick U-turn in a speedy departure. As I was watching the man in the car I saw a policeman who was on foot walk over towards the car and begin talking to the man in a friendly, laughing manner. So far as I could see, there was no attempt made to get the man to move his car and after chatting for a minute or so, the policeman walked back to his post. It was this fact that made me think the police should have made some report about the presence of the car, but I have never seen any other account of this “mystery car.”
Many times since, especially in recent years, I have thought about the car parked alongside the Texas Book Depository and wondered where it came from and where it went. I have always wondered why the policeman allowed the car to be parked illegally beside the building with its wheels turned outward when other cars had been made to vacate the area. Of course, the paramount question in my mind was, “Who was the man sitting behind the wheel that day?”
As I watched the car, it never occurred to me that an assassination was about to take place and this might be the “get-away” car. Even though I could not have positively identified the man behind the wheel, I can say this for certain. The man was white, middle-aged and dressed in civilian clothes. I didn’t have an opportunity to study his face, so identification is impossible but I have always felt that somehow he was involved in the assassination.
Later, I would remember, “if that was a ‘get-away’ car, why didn’t it wait to pick up the killer?” Was it possible that he was being left on purpose? These questions and others tormented me for years after that experience and will never be fully answered. The one thing I knew for certain—there was a car there before the assassination and it disappeared before the assassin had time to get out of the building.

IF---------------as has often been suggested--------------Mr Oswald had been involved in what he was told would be a deliberately unsuccessful assassination attempt, and that he would be taken from the Depository in the Oldsmobile, THEN the following scenario suggests itself:

1. Mr Oswald hears the shots, is unperturbed
2. Mr Oswald, hearing Ms Gloria Calvary say JFK was actually shot, is stunned and knows immediately he's been tricked
3. Mr Oswald sticks to the agreed plan, but there is no Oldsmobile on the Houston St side of the building
4. Mr Oswald must now find an alternative mode of departure from Dealey Plaza
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:35:35 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2021, 12:24:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #373 on: September 22, 2021, 12:43:21 AM »
Mr. Ball. Before you left, did you look for Oswald to see about taking him home?
Mr. Frazier. No; I didn't, sir.
Mr. Ball. Was there some reason why you didn't?
Mr. Frazier. Yes, sir; I did. Because like I told you, he was going home to get the curtain rods and I asked him at the time, the same time, it would be about that, would he be going home with me Friday afternoon like he had been doing, he said no. So naturally when they let us go I took on off because I thought maybe they had already dismissed him and he went on home.

Are we seriously to believe that Mr Oswald was singled out as missing and
a) no one thought to ask Mr Frazier if he had any information?
b) Mr Frazier did not think to mention to anybody that he had seen Mr Oswald walk along the Houston St side of the building and then disappear from sight across the street?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:44:10 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #374 on: September 22, 2021, 12:55:11 AM »
Friends, I believe Mr Frazier is INNOCENT of any wrongdoing in this case. However, he knows a great deal more than he is saying. He knows Mr Oswald is innocent, but cannot come out with the full story. For many years, the best he could do was insist at every opportunity that the bag/package he saw that morning was too small to carry a rifle. But more recently he has dropped more and more tidbits of information, pieces of the jigsaw--------------in a sincere but hopelessly indirect attempt to see his friend's name cleared.

Another example of this is his recent mention of what he heard re. the supposed lunchroom encounter: on the table beside Mr Oswald was a partially eaten cheese sandwich and a coke. Mr Oswald is indeed supposed to have mentioned these very lunch items in interrogation. I believe however that Mr Frazier didn't HEAR about these items, he SAW them in Mr Oswald's hands at the time of the P. Parade...............

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: September 22, 2021, 12:55:11 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #375 on: September 22, 2021, 12:56:48 AM »
Much obliged, Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

Ms Hall saw 'Honest Joe's' Edsel station wagon

This is also worth checking out.
Note the bit about Fritz.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48769#relPageId=46