Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50780 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2021, 02:45:05 PM »
Advertisement
Admission that you possibly read that link [though I doubt it] and admit that this roll call was an actual fabrication.
But then you must have learned that here-----
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,625.msg12544.html#msg12544

Wrong.  The obvious point is that whether there was a roll call or not, Oswald was not there and in flight from the crime scene.  Debating pedantic points like whether there was a roll call to suggest doubt as to his actions or guilt is typical CTer nonsense.  Oswald's rifle is on the 6th floor.  Fired bullet casings from that rifle are by the window.  His prints are on the SN boxes and rifle.  He has no alibi.  He is gone in a matter of minutes from the building after the crime.  He is involved in another murder less than an hour later.  None of that is an admission that the roll call is a fabrication. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2021, 02:45:05 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #361 on: September 20, 2021, 03:18:11 PM »
Just another invention??

Everything is an invention or a hoax. It's all a bit silly.
I read the article and, knowing how genuinely crazy most of the CT community is, was not very surprised by the Kent Biffle interview:

". . . only two of us [reporters] had arrived at the ambush building [ the Depository] by this point. . . . Getting in was no problem. I just hid my press badge . . . and went in with the first wave of cops. . . . Hours dragged by. The building superintendent showed up with some papers in his hand. I listened as he told detectives about Lee Oswald failing to show up at a roll call. My impression is that there was an earlier roll call ..."

Biffle recalls the superintendent (Truly) telling the police about a roll call in an article entitled: "The roll call inside the TSBD never happened."
unfuckingbelievable

Later, in the same article Harold Norman, confirms there was some kind of head count:

Q: …that worked there, they was making some kind of head count?
Norman: Right.
Q: Was that right?
Norman: Yes.

Obviously, in the cuckoo CT world a 'head count' is completely different to a 'roll call'

It is a measure of how little support there is for the notion of the invented roll call that the author of the article has to use multiple testimonies demonstrating the roll call did indeed take place.
But it is your blind willingness to suck this sh*t up and happily regurgitate it that really impresses.
And then accuse others of being gullible?? :D
Priceless.

Cue the cinematic (or maybe old-time radio plays) sound effects any time one of these goofballs spouts off.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2021, 05:13:57 PM »
Just another invention??

Everything is an invention or a hoax. It's all a bit silly.
I read the article and, knowing how genuinely crazy most of the CT community is, was not very surprised by the Kent Biffle interview:

". . . only two of us [reporters] had arrived at the ambush building [ the Depository] by this point. . . . Getting in was no problem. I just hid my press badge . . . and went in with the first wave of cops. . . . Hours dragged by. The building superintendent showed up with some papers in his hand. I listened as he told detectives about Lee Oswald failing to show up at a roll call. My impression is that there was an earlier roll call ..."

Biffle recalls the superintendent (Truly) telling the police about a roll call in an article entitled: "The roll call inside the TSBD never happened."
unfuckingbelievable

Later, in the same article Harold Norman, confirms there was some kind of head count:

Q: …that worked there, they was making some kind of head count?
Norman: Right.
Q: Was that right?
Norman: Yes.

Obviously, in the cuckoo CT world a 'head count' is completely different to a 'roll call'

It is a measure of how little support there is for the notion of the invented roll call that the author of the article has to use multiple testimonies demonstrating the roll call did indeed take place.
But it is your blind willingness to suck this sh*t up and happily regurgitate it that really impresses.
And then accuse others of being gullible?? :D
Priceless.

Whether there was a roll call or not....  Buell Frazier DID NOT transport Lee Oswald to the rooming house from the TSBD.

Mr Ford is simply destroying his credibility with such nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2021, 05:13:57 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #363 on: September 20, 2021, 07:51:07 PM »
Everything is an invention or a hoax.
Not everything. Some things are an absolute lie.
Mr. BELIN. Then what?
Mr. TRULY. Then in a few minutes--it could have been moments or minutes at a time like that--I noticed some of my boys were over in the west corner of the shipping department, and there were several officers over there taking their names and addresses, and so forth.
There were other officers in other parts of the building taking other employees, like office people's names. I noticed that Lee Oswald was not among these boys.
So I picked up the telephone and called Mr. Aiken down at the other warehouse who keeps our application blanks. Back up there.
First I mentioned to Mr. Campbell--I asked Bill Shelley if he had seen him, he looked around and said no.
Mr. BELIN. When you asked Bill Shelley if he had seen whom?
Mr. TRULY. Lee Oswald. I said, "Have you seen him around lately," and he said no.

Shelly signed off that HE was the one who first missed Oswald after the shooting...ran and told Truly.
Truly swore that it was HE who noticed Oswald was missing and conversely advised Shelly  ::)
So they went and told each other?  :D 
Also...A bullet and rifle and shirt fibers and blanket threads and pictures of a guy with rifle and pistol commando style... all collected, connected, analyzed and summed up by the FBI overnight. How tidy.
 Why wasn't JFK protected with the same diligence? :-\

knowing how genuinely crazy most of the CT community is
 it is your blind willingness to suck this sh*t up and happily regurgitate it that really impresses.
I suppose that was supposed to mean me  :o
 I admit to being "genuine"... I might even be "crazy"...but I am certainly not any part of "most of the CT community." What the hell is that anyway?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #364 on: September 20, 2021, 10:40:34 PM »

Shelly signed off that HE was the one who first missed Oswald after the shooting...ran and told Truly.

And NB! this is Mr Shelley's SECOND affidavit, which was taken AFTER Mr Oswald was brought into the Homicide Office. His first affidavit makes ZERO mention of Mr Oswald, which suggests that Mr Oswald had NOT been singled out back at the Depository as a person of particular interest

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: September 20, 2021, 10:40:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2021, 10:50:32 PM »
A few years back, Mr Frazier stunned folks with his story of seeing Mr Oswald a few minutes after the shooting by the Houston St. side of the Depository.

More recently, he has told of seeing a man with a rifle just after the shooting.

Let's assume for a moment these stories are not spun out of thin air but have some basis in fact................

IF the man-with-the-rifle story is true, then Mr Frazier may have been so freaked out (at what he saw + at having been eyeballed by the man) that he decided to leave immediately

IF the LHO-on-Houston story has some basis in fact, then Mr Frazier may have encountered Mr Oswald there, got talking with him, told him he was leaving------------and agreed to give his friend a ride out of downtown

These are of course big IFS, but one matter has no Ifs or Buts about it: Mr Frazier has NOT given an even halfway credible account of his post-assassination movements in the time leading up to his arrest at the hospital. This is pretty serious, as he is not just another Depository employee: he is the man who gave Mr Oswald rides to and from his place of work

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #366 on: September 20, 2021, 10:54:34 PM »

Whether there was a roll call or not....  Buell Frazier DID NOT transport Lee Oswald to the rooming house from the TSBD.

I didn't know you were sitting in the back of the Chevrolet, Mr Cakebread. It's an honor to know you, sir-----------a living witness to history!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: September 20, 2021, 10:54:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #367 on: September 20, 2021, 11:10:54 PM »
So! Mr McWatters gives an affidavit that is all about this guy, Mr Roy Milton Jones, who stayed on the bus well past Dealey Plaza and did NOT get a transfer----------

And then, at the very end of the affidavit, we get a mention by Mr McWatters of a bus transfer that has nothing to do with this young man!

And then, to make things truly tragic, Mr McWatters goes to a lineup and identifies Mr Lee Harvey Oswald as----------you guessed it---------- the guy who did NOT get a transfer!

:D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 11:13:09 PM by Alan Ford »