Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 51016 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2021, 11:01:31 PM »
Advertisement

Mr Ford, I know that you're bent on showing that Buell Frazier gave Lee a ride to he rooming house after the assassination.    So please explain how BWF could have been at the TSBD for roll call at about 1:00Pm and dropping Lee off at the rooming house at 1:00pm ....    Was BWF superman?

Prove Mr Frazier was at any such roll call!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2021, 11:01:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #353 on: September 19, 2021, 11:15:06 PM »
Prove Mr Frazier was at any such roll call!  Thumb1:

C'mon Ford.... If Frazier hadn't been there for roll call he would have been reported as missing just Like Lee was reported missing.

You may recall that he DPD tried to railroad BWF as an accessory.....If he hadn't been there for roll call  he'd have been held in the cross bar hotel instead of being released that night.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #354 on: September 20, 2021, 01:00:15 AM »
C'mon Ford.... If Frazier hadn't been there for roll call he would have been reported as missing just Like Lee was reported missing.

You may recall that he DPD tried to railroad BWF as an accessory.....If he hadn't been there for roll call  he'd have been held in the cross bar hotel instead of being released that night.
The "Roll Call" was just another invention. It was devised to make an absentee Oswald a fugitive on the run----
I feel sorry for the gullible who accept the Report as the word of God and believe that the DPD was honest and straightforward and would never lie to cover up their blunders and complicity.
http://www.prayer-man.com/the-roll-call-inside-the-tsbd-never-happened/
Show where Roy Truly testified as to any roll call.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: September 20, 2021, 01:00:15 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #355 on: September 20, 2021, 02:06:26 AM »
The "Roll Call" was just another invention. It was devised to make an absentee Oswald a fugitive on the run----
I feel sorry for the gullible who accept the Report as the word of God and believe that the DPD was honest and straightforward and would never lie to cover up their blunders and complicity.

LOL.  Roll call or no roll call, Oswald was on the run.  He took his "full coke" and made like OJ.  He is gone in minutes.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #356 on: September 20, 2021, 03:37:48 AM »
  Roll call or no roll call...
Admission that you possibly read that link [though I doubt it] and admit that this roll call was an actual fabrication.
But then you must have learned that here-----
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,625.msg12544.html#msg12544

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: September 20, 2021, 03:37:48 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #357 on: September 20, 2021, 09:10:20 AM »

Perhaps he was noted as missing. Perhaps several people were. And perhaps Mr Truly reported several people, including Mr Frazier, as missing to police. After Mr Oswald was taken in, only his 'missing' status was talked about

Mr Kent Biffle, Dallas Morning News 1982:

The building superintendent showed up with some papers in his hand. I listened as he told detectives about Lee Oswald failing to show up at a roll call. My impression is there was an earlier roll call but it was inconclusive inasmuch as several employees were missing. This time, however, all were accounted for but Oswald.

Perhaps Mr Frazier had asked Mr Shelley/Mr Truly for permission to leave (to visit his stepfather who was in hospital after suffering a heart attack?). In which case he would have been later noted as absent but accounted for

And let's not forget what DPD were telling press the day of the assassination: Mr Oswald was seen leaving the Depository shortly after the assassination. Why was this line changed? Because it involved the fact that the Baker-Truly-Oswald encounter had happened right at the front door! The 'Oswald Noticed Uniquely Missing At ~1pm Roll Call' story supplanted the real reason they knew Mr Oswald had left

If you think DPD were remotely interested in actually charging anyone as Mr Oswald's accessory you're being dreadfully naive. Their brief was to pin this on Mr Oswald and Mr Oswald alone. They threatened Mr Frazier IMO with a conspiracy charge in order to pressurize him into NOT going on the record with information that would destroy the case against Mr Oswald
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 09:18:44 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #358 on: September 20, 2021, 09:27:55 AM »

Just another invention??

Everything is an invention or a hoax. It's all a bit silly.
I read the article and, knowing how genuinely crazy most of the CT community is, was not very surprised by the Kent Biffle interview:

". . . only two of us [reporters] had arrived at the ambush building [ the Depository] by this point. . . . Getting in was no problem. I just hid my press badge . . . and went in with the first wave of cops. . . . Hours dragged by. The building superintendent showed up with some papers in his hand. I listened as he told detectives about Lee Oswald failing to show up at a roll call. My impression is that there was an earlier roll call ..."

Biffle recalls the superintendent (Truly) telling the police about a roll call in an article entitled: "The roll call inside the TSBD never happened."
unfuckingbelievable

Later, in the same article Harold Norman, confirms there was some kind of head count:

Q: …that worked there, they was making some kind of head count?
Norman: Right.
Q: Was that right?
Norman: Yes.

Obviously, in the cuckoo CT world a 'head count' is completely different to a 'roll call'

It is a measure of how little support there is for the notion of the invented roll call that the author of the article has to use multiple testimonies demonstrating the roll call did indeed take place.
But it is your blind willingness to suck this sh*t up and happily regurgitate it that really impresses.
And then accuse others of being gullible?? :D
Priceless.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: September 20, 2021, 09:27:55 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #359 on: September 20, 2021, 09:41:39 AM »
Just another invention??

Everything is an invention or a hoax. It's all a bit silly.
I read the article and, knowing how genuinely crazy most of the CT community is, was not very surprised by the Kent Biffle interview:

". . . only two of us [reporters] had arrived at the ambush building [ the Depository] by this point. . . . Getting in was no problem. I just hid my press badge . . . and went in with the first wave of cops. . . . Hours dragged by. The building superintendent showed up with some papers in his hand. I listened as he told detectives about Lee Oswald failing to show up at a roll call. My impression is that there was an earlier roll call ..."

Biffle recalls the superintendent (Truly) telling the police about a roll call in an article entitled: "The roll call inside the TSBD never happened."
unfuckingbelievable

An admirably distorted presentation of the facts, Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

You carefully leave out from the Biffle quotation the all-important words, "but it was inconclusive inasmuch as several employees were missing. This time, however, all were accounted for but Oswald." Mr Biffle puts this at hours not minutes after the assassination

There was no early roll call in which Mr Oswald was singled out as the one employee who was suspiciously missing

Later, in the same article Harold Norman, confirms there was some kind of head count:

Q: …that worked there, they was making some kind of head count?
Norman: Right.
Q: Was that right?
Norman: Yes.

You carefully leave out what Mr Norman says next: no notion abroad that Mr Oswald was singled out as suspiciously missing at this stage

Obviously, in the cuckoo CT world a 'head count' is completely different to a 'roll call'

Nice strawman, and written in the best boilerplate Warren Gullible prose!  Thumb1:

The claim, of course, is that Mr Oswald's being singled out by ~1pm as uniquely and suspiciously missing was an invention after the fact. You have yet to put a dent in that claim