Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50989 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #336 on: September 18, 2021, 11:51:57 PM »
Advertisement
Befriending Ruth Paine should tell you a thing or two....

This book was probably his last chance to come clean before he checks out.

I would like to see some Fritz notes on the Frazier interview!

I would like to see some Fritz notes on the Frazier interview!

I doubt that Fritz kept any notes about BWF interrogation....I don't doubt that they prepared a confession for BFW to sign but I seriously doubt that BWF told Fritz that they would have a hell of a fight if Fritz hit him.   

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #336 on: September 18, 2021, 11:51:57 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #337 on: September 18, 2021, 11:54:15 PM »
"Now"? Has he ever given a reasonable account of what he was doing during the 5+ hours between his leaving Dealey Plaza and his being picked up at the hospital?

According to a March '64 FBI interview report, Mr Frazier claimed he went directly home after leaving his workplace..........

Scenario!

Mr Oswald in custody tells Captain Fritz
-I was on the front steps when the shooting happened
-I left the area in Wesley's car

Later that evening, Mr Frazier is picked up and
-confirms that Lee was out on the steps
-confirms that he drove Lee after the shooting

Now! If both Mr Oswald and Mr Frazier have described a post-assassination car journey that rules him out as the shooter of Officer Tippit, then the 'investigating' authorities have a very big problem indeed, for here is a witness who can singlehandedly exonerate Mr Oswald as the shooter of Pres. Kennedy AND of Officer Tippit

Mr Frazier is duly threatened with a conspiracy charge, and only let go once he has agreed to stay mute on Mr Oswald's double alibi for the shootings the 'investigating' authorities want to nail him for

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #338 on: September 19, 2021, 02:13:06 AM »
Scenario!

Mr Oswald in custody tells Captain Fritz
-I was on the front steps when the shooting happened
-I left the area in Wesley's car

Later that evening, Mr Frazier is picked up and
-confirms that Lee was out on the steps
-confirms that he drove Lee after the shooting

Now! If both Mr Oswald and Mr Frazier have described a post-assassination car journey that rules him out as the shooter of Officer Tippit, then the 'investigating' authorities have a very big problem indeed, for here is a witness who can singlehandedly exonerate Mr Oswald as the shooter of Pres. Kennedy AND of Officer Tippit

Mr Frazier is duly threatened with a conspiracy charge, and only let go once he has agreed to stay mute on Mr Oswald's double alibi for the shootings the 'investigating' authorities want to nail him for

Fritz...OK, Mr Frazier so you drove Lee to the rooming house in Oakcliff then did you wait outside while lee changed his clothes and did you then give Lee a ride to Patton and Jefferson?.....C'mon now Mr Frazier, Mr Oswald has told us that this is what happened....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: September 19, 2021, 02:13:06 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #339 on: September 19, 2021, 02:25:11 AM »
Fritz...OK, Mr Frazier so you drove Lee to the rooming house in Oakcliff then did you wait outside while lee changed his clothes and did you then give Lee a ride to Patton and Jefferson?.....C'mon now Mr Frazier, Mr Oswald has told us that this is what happened....

~Yawn~

Not the scenario I outlined, Mr Cakebread

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #340 on: September 19, 2021, 03:21:13 AM »
~Yawn~

Not the scenario I outlined, Mr Cakebread

So you see the absurdity of your theory, huh, Mr. Ford?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: September 19, 2021, 03:21:13 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #341 on: September 19, 2021, 10:44:33 AM »

Mr Cakebread, I see the absurdity of
a) your misrepresentation of the scenario I'm suggesting
b) Mr Frazier's account(s) of his movements between leaving the Depository and being arrested at the hospital

It is perfectly possible that Mr Frazier innocently and kindly gave Mr Oswald a ride somewhere after the assassination. He certainly would have been the person Mr Oswald would have asked

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #342 on: September 19, 2021, 11:37:41 AM »
Unnoticed, lol

"and a cop fell off his motorcycle" LOL!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: September 19, 2021, 11:37:41 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #343 on: September 19, 2021, 11:43:24 AM »

Both of you combined with your ridiculous allegations are just muddying the waters and if I was trying to cover something up, you two dingbats would be the precise people that I would employ! Well done.

JoHnM