Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50861 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2021, 01:39:34 AM »
Advertisement
The reason this thread has been worn out is because John asked any CTer to provide a plausible explanation of Oswald's movements after leaving the TSBD if not the public transport as described in the "official" narrative.

Except that was not the question behind the thread started by Mr Mytton----------read the thread title!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2021, 01:39:34 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2021, 02:02:16 AM »

The testimony of William Whaley.....

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn’t pay much attention to it right then. But it
all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just
ordinary work clothes. It wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material,
blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki.
Then he had on a
brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind
of jacket, I didn’t notice very close hut I think it was a work jacket that
almost matched the pants.

"Whaley said that his passenger was wearing  a BLUE JACKET and BLUE trousers."

This is not a fact.
Nowhere does Whaley state Oswald that his passenger was wearing a blue jacket.

Whaley...  "it wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki.
Whaley....."I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants."

Yeah, Walt
Nowhere does Whaley describe a blue jacket.
He describes blue pants.
But he does not describe a blue jacket.
The jacket almost matched the pants in some unspecified way.
You really need to see this.
It is not a fact that Whaley describes a blue jacket.

Mr. BALL. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.
Mr. WHALEY. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.

The only facts you stick to Walt are the ones you make up.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2021, 02:10:12 AM »
Yeah, Walt
He describes blue pants.
(...)

::)

Mr. Ball. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.
Mr. Whaley. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.
Mr. Ball. Look something like it? And here is Commission Exhibit No. 163, does this look like anything he had on?
Mr. Whaley. He had this one on or the other one.
Mr. Ball. That is right.
Mr. Whaley. That is what I told you I noticed. I told you about the shirt being open, he had on the two jackets with the open shirt.
Mr. Ball. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. Whaley. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. You said that a jacket--
Mr. Whaley. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir.
Mr. Ball. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket.
Mr. Whaley. Yes, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2021, 02:10:12 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2021, 02:20:59 AM »
Yeah, Walt
He describes blue pants.
The jacket almost matched the pants in some unspecified way.
You really need to see this.

Mr. BALL. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.
Mr. WHALEY. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.

Not True....  Can't you comprehend what Whaley said... He said Quote....

"It wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material,

I don't know how it can be made any simpler....  Whaley said the trousers and Jacket were made of "khaki" material. He probably meant a cotton twill fabric.....  But never- the- less he said the trousers were BLUE....and the jacket and the trouser made up "LIKE A BLUE UNIFORM."

How can you continue to deny this fact?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2021, 02:33:25 AM »
::)

Mr. Ball. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.
Mr. Whaley. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.
Mr. Ball. Look something like it? And here is Commission Exhibit No. 163, does this look like anything he had on?
Mr. Whaley. He had this one on or the other one.
Mr. Ball. That is right.
Mr. Whaley. That is what I told you I noticed. I told you about the shirt being open, he had on the two jackets with the open shirt.
Mr. Ball. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. Whaley. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. You said that a jacket--
Mr. Whaley. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir.
Mr. Ball. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket.
Mr. Whaley. Yes, sir.

Here's another champion witness who puts a blue jacket on "Oswald"---------------------------Mr Roy Milton Jones:

He reminds one of a young Mr Oswald, no?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2021, 02:33:25 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2021, 02:48:48 AM »

Not True....  Can't you comprehend what Whaley said... He said Quote....

I don't know how it can be made any simpler....  Whaley said the trousers and Jacket were made of "khaki" material. He probably meant a cotton twill fabric.....  But never- the- less he said the trousers were BLUE....and the jacket and the trouser made up "LIKE A BLUE UNIFORM."

How can you continue to deny this fact?

Are you joking Walt?

This is a description of the pants.
You must surely comprehend that this is a description of the pants.
It is not a description of the jacket.

"Whaley said the trousers and Jacket were made of "khaki" material"

Firstly, Whaley does not say the pants and jacket were made of a "khaki" material.
He says the jacket was similar to the pants but he doesn't say the jacket was blue or that it was made of a khaki material.

"...and the jacket and the trouser made up "LIKE A BLUE UNIFORM."

You are either joking or having some kind of senior moment.
You can't make it a fact by asserting your interpretation of what you're reading Walt.
The only thing it says about the jacket is that it is similar to the pants. Do you accept this or not?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2021, 03:29:09 AM »

Mr. BALL. Did you ever know a man named Roger Craig, a deputy sheriff?
Mr. FRITZ. Roger Craig, I might if I knew which one he was. Do we have it here?
Mr. BALL. He was a witness from whom you took a statement in your office or some of your men.
Mr. FRITZ. Some of my officers.
Mr. BALL. He is a deputy sheriff.
Mr. FRITZ. One deputy sheriff who started to talk to me but he was telling me some things that I knew wouldn't help us and I didn't talk to him but someone else took an affidavit from him. His story that he was telling didn't fit with what we knew to be true.
Mr. BALL. Roger Craig stated that about 15 minutes after the shooting he saw a man, a white man, leave the Texas State Book Depository Building, run across a lawn, and get into a white Rambler driven by a colored man.
Mr. FRITZ. I don't think that is true.
Mr. BALL. I am stating this. You remember the witness now?
Mr. FRITZ. I remember the witness; yes, sir.

Another dumb mistake by Fritz trying to BS his way out. In the very beginning of an investigation you don't dismiss leads like that unless......
From page 160 of the Report----
Craig testified that later in the afternoon he saw Oswald in the police interrogation room and told Captain Fritz that Oswald was the man he saw.451 Craig also claimed that when Fritz pointed out to Oswald that Craig had identified him, Oswald rose from his chair, looked directly at Fritz, and said, "Everybody will know who I am now." 452

The Commission could not accept important elements of Craig's testimony. Captain Fritz stated that a deputy sheriff whom he could not identify did ask to see him that afternoon and told him a similar story to Craig's.453 Fritz did not bring him into his office to identify Oswald but turned him over to Lieutenant Baker for questioning. If Craig saw Oswald that afternoon, he saw him through the glass windows of the office. And neither Captain Fritz nor any other officer can remember that Oswald dramatically arose from his chair and said, "Everybody will know who I am now." 454 If Oswald had made such a statement, Captain Fritz and others present would probably have remembered it.
Fritz did not bring [Roger Craig] into his office to identify Oswald

Why [with a witness identification looming so importantly] would not Captain Fritz be extremely eager to have this done?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2021, 03:29:09 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2021, 03:38:15 AM »
  "...and the jacket and the trouser made up "LIKE A BLUE UNIFORM."
The only thing it says about the jacket is that it is similar to the pants. Do you accept this or not?
What happened then...to this blue jacket that the passenger was wearing?