Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 51009 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2021, 12:21:55 AM »
Advertisement
Try to debate the assassination for once. All the gibberish and ad homs you bring to this forum do not impress anybody.

the complete opposite of trying to be portrayed as a victim

So, Mr "Bad ass wannabe", you are desperately trying not to come across as a victim and failing miserably.... Got it  Thumb1:

Getting spanked again and crying foul?   LOL.  That routine is getting old Roger.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2021, 12:21:55 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2021, 01:00:10 AM »
No logical contradiction here, Mr Mytton, just your trademark lack of understanding of how this DPD machine for framing innocent men worked in actual practise: crudely, cavalierly---------but with brutal conviction-oriented effectiveness.

No logical contradiction here, Mr Mytton, just your trademark lack of understanding

I'm sure that you'll look at Mr Ford's remark as a insult....   But he's merely expressing the fact that you routinely display "LACK OF UNDERSTANDING"....   An example of which you displayed a couple of days ago when debating the validity of Bill Whaley's tale of transporting Lee Oswald to Oakcliff that afternoon.  It was pointed out to you that the investigators determined that Lee Oswald could not have been at the Greyhound taxi stand prior to 12:48 .....And yet you continued to blindly ignore this FACT and insist that Lee got in Whaley's taxi at about 12:30.

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #234 on: September 12, 2021, 06:28:40 PM »
Try to debate the assassination for once. All the gibberish and ad homs you bring to this forum do not impress anybody.

Are you for real?  :D
The whole reason this started was because you went off on a tangent whilst I was trying to discuss the assassination. When I actually asked you to address the subject matter of this thread you said, and I quote: "You are talking to the wrong person. The question asked at the beginning of this thread is of very little interest to me."
And yet here you are several pages later still waffling on about nonsense and suggesting I'm the one who should try to debate the assassination, hahaha!

So, Mr "Bad ass wannabe", you are desperately trying not to come across as a victim and failing miserably.... Got it  Thumb1:

"Mr Bad ass wannabe", eh? Haha! Brilliant! Another highly articulate attempt at an insult from your good self. I'm getting the feeling that I'm one step away from being told to 'go fuck ur mom'.
I don't think anyone can even attempt to be portrayed as a victim as a result of an exchange of words with you. It's just amusing to see what an absolute tit you make of yourself by using the most pathetic comebacks of the lowest common denominator whilst at the same time genuinely thinking you're scoring points in a petty and absolutely pointless argument.
I can totally understand why other people on this forum openly state that they stopped interacting with you ages ago.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: September 12, 2021, 06:28:40 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #235 on: September 13, 2021, 08:59:26 PM »
Are you for real?  :D
The whole reason this started was because you went off on a tangent whilst I was trying to discuss the assassination. When I actually asked you to address the subject matter of this thread you said, and I quote: "You are talking to the wrong person. The question asked at the beginning of this thread is of very little interest to me."
And yet here you are several pages later still waffling on about nonsense and suggesting I'm the one who should try to debate the assassination, hahaha!

"Mr Bad ass wannabe", eh? Haha! Brilliant! Another highly articulate attempt at an insult from your good self. I'm getting the feeling that I'm one step away from being told to 'go fuck ur mom'.
I don't think anyone can even attempt to be portrayed as a victim as a result of an exchange of words with you. It's just amusing to see what an absolute tit you make of yourself by using the most pathetic comebacks of the lowest common denominator whilst at the same time genuinely thinking you're scoring points in a petty and absolutely pointless argument.
I can totally understand why other people on this forum openly state that they stopped interacting with you ages ago.

Well don't give up and go away Mr Baxter....   I have a feeling that you're a person worth debating....   But this particular thread  has been worn out...    Only Johnny M still clings to William Whaley's tale.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #236 on: September 13, 2021, 11:47:09 PM »
Well don't give up and go away Mr Baxter....   I have a feeling that you're a person worth debating....   But this particular thread  has been worn out...    Only Johnny M still clings to William Whaley's tale.

The reason this thread has been worn out is because John asked any CTer to provide a plausible explanation of Oswald's movements after leaving the TSBD if not the public transport as described in the "official" narrative.
This exposed the nit-picking  BS: of most CTers unwilling to put forward their own theories.
The exception being yourself Walt.
Unfortunately your theory involved a cab driver called Darryl Glick who doesn't even exist.

A note to all LNers - if you want CTers to shut up just ask them to provide their own narrative based on the evidence as they understand it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: September 13, 2021, 11:47:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2021, 12:39:24 AM »
The reason this thread has been worn out is because John asked any CTer to provide a plausible explanation of Oswald's movements after leaving the TSBD if not the public transport as described in the "official" narrative.
This exposed the nit-picking  BS: of most CTers unwilling to put forward their own theories.
The exception being yourself Walt.
Unfortunately your theory involved a cab driver called Darryl Glick who doesn't even exist.

A note to all LNers - if you want CTers to shut up just ask them to provide their own narrative based on the evidence as they understand it.

Dan the name of the driver who transported Lee Oswald to Oak Cliff is irrelevant ....  But How do you know that Darrel Glick ( That's G l i c k ( with a "G")  doesn't exist ??

And I have no theory....  I simply present the FACTS...   Whaley left the Greyhound bus depot with his passenger about 15 minutes before Lee Oswald could have arrived at the bus depot taxi stand.    AND ...Whaley said that his passenger was wearing  a BLUE JACKET and BLUE trousers....Lee was wearing a reddish brown shirt with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and dark grey trousers.   

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2021, 01:02:09 AM »
Dan the name of the driver who transported Lee Oswald to Oak Cliff is irrelevant ....  But How do you know that Darrel Glick ( That's G l i c k ( with a "G")  doesn't exist ??

There may well be a person called Darryl/Darrel Glick.
But they have nothing to do with this case. If you have solid evidence otherwise please present it or I'll have to assume it's something you've made up/seriously misunderstood (Reply # 191)

And I have no theory....

My bad Walt.
That means not a single CTer has been able to provide a plausible explanation for Oswald's movements after leaving the TSBD.
Not a single one.

I simply present the FACTS...   Whaley left the Greyhound bus depot with his passenger about 15 minutes before Lee Oswald could have arrived at the bus depot taxi stand.    AND ...Whaley said that his passenger was wearing  a BLUE JACKET and BLUE trousers....Lee was wearing a reddish brown shirt with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and dark grey trousers.

"Whaley left the Greyhound bus depot with his passenger about 15 minutes before Lee Oswald could have arrived at the bus depot taxi stand."

This is not a fact.
It's your interpretation of Whaley's manifest from which you take his rounded off, estimated times as actual times.

"Whaley said that his passenger was wearing  a BLUE JACKET and BLUE trousers."

This is not a fact.
Nowhere does Whaley state Oswald was wearing a blue jacket.
The fact is that the only colour Whaley applies to the jacket is grey.

Just do what everyone else does - snipe at the inconsistencies in the case whilst offering no other solution and carry on waving the flag of "Truth".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2021, 01:02:09 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2021, 01:25:47 AM »
There may well be a person called Darryl/Darrel Glick.
But they have nothing to do with this case. If you have solid evidence otherwise please present it or I'll have to assume it's something you've made up/seriously misunderstood (Reply # 191)

My bad Walt.
That means not a single CTer has been able to provide a plausible explanation for Oswald's movements after leaving the TSBD.
Not a single one.

"Whaley left the Greyhound bus depot with his passenger about 15 minutes before Lee Oswald could have arrived at the bus depot taxi stand."

This is not a fact.
It's your interpretation of Whaley's manifest from which you take his rounded off, estimated times as actual times.

This is not a fact.
Nowhere does Whaley state Oswald was wearing a blue jacket.
The fact is that the only colour Whaley applies to the jacket is grey.

Just do what everyone else does - snipe at the inconsistencies in the case whilst offering no other solution and carry on waving the flag of "Truth".

The testimony of William Whaley.....

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn’t pay much attention to it right then. But it
all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just
ordinary work clothes. It wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material,
blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki.
Then he had on a
brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind
of jacket, I didn’t notice very close hut I think it was a work jacket that
almost matched the pants.

This is not a fact.
Nowhere does Whaley state Oswald that his passenger was wearing a blue jacket.

Whaley...  "it wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki.
Whaley....."I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 01:28:47 AM by Walt Cakebread »