Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50859 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2021, 01:29:02 AM »
Advertisement
As I recall Lee was searched in the squad car on the way to DPD headquarters.    They officers in the car removed his wallet and  asked if he was Lee Oswald.    If that bus transfer had been in his shirt pocket they would have noticed it.    And if it had been in his shirt pocket during the initial interrogation Fritz or one of the other men who were there would have noticed it, and Fritz would have asked about that transfer.   

While trying to establish who Oswald was, the Police while they were all crammed into a Police car felt for Oswald's billfold in his hip pocket and that seemed to be the extent of searching Oswald and your claim that Fritz (who btw didn't have X-Ray vision) would have noticed the transfer in Oswald's shirt pocket is ridiculous. And another observation, why would an innocent man not be co-operating with the Police and simply tell the Police his name?

Mr. HILL The suspect was asked what his name was.
Mr. BELIN. What did he say?
Mr. HILL. He never did answer. He just sat there.
Mr. BELIN. Was he asked where he lived?
Mr. HILL. That was the second question that was asked the suspect, and he didn't answer it, either.
About the time I got through with the radio transmission, I asked Paul Bentley, "Why don't you see if he has any identification."
Paul was sitting sort of sideways in the seat, and with his right hand he reached down and felt of the suspect's left hip pocket and said, "Yes, he has a billfold," and took it out.
I never did have the billfold in my possession, but the name Lee Oswald was called out by Bentley from the back seat, and said this identification, I believe, was on the library card.
And he also made the statement that there was some more identification in this other name which I don't remember, but it was the same name that later came in the paper that he bought the gun under.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 01:32:43 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2021, 01:29:02 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #225 on: September 10, 2021, 02:22:17 AM »
While trying to establish who Oswald was, the Police while they were all crammed into a Police car felt for Oswald's billfold in his hip pocket and that seemed to be the extent of searching Oswald and your claim that Fritz (who btw didn't have X-Ray vision) would have noticed the transfer in Oswald's shirt pocket is ridiculous. And another observation, why would an innocent man not be co-operating with the Police and simply tell the Police his name?

Mr. HILL The suspect was asked what his name was.
Mr. BELIN. What did he say?
Mr. HILL. He never did answer. He just sat there.
Mr. BELIN. Was he asked where he lived?
Mr. HILL. That was the second question that was asked the suspect, and he didn't answer it, either.
About the time I got through with the radio transmission, I asked Paul Bentley, "Why don't you see if he has any identification."
Paul was sitting sort of sideways in the seat, and with his right hand he reached down and felt of the suspect's left hip pocket and said, "Yes, he has a billfold," and took it out.
I never did have the billfold in my possession, but the name Lee Oswald was called out by Bentley from the back seat, and said this identification, I believe, was on the library card.
And he also made the statement that there was some more identification in this other name which I don't remember, but it was the same name that later came in the paper that he bought the gun under.

JohnM

Fritz (who btw didn't have X-Ray vision) would have noticed the transfer in Oswald's shirt pocket is ridiculous.

Not if the transfer was not folded....It was long enough to have protruded above the shirt pocket.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2021, 02:43:45 AM »
Fritz (who btw didn't have X-Ray vision) would have noticed the transfer in Oswald's shirt pocket is ridiculous.

Not if the transfer was not folded....It was long enough to have protruded above the shirt pocket.

Here's Oswald's Bus transfer which shows multiple folds

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2021, 02:43:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #227 on: September 10, 2021, 03:19:06 AM »
From the June 1978 HSCA interview with Patrolman Charles T. Walker (DPD):

Here is (presumably) Patrolman Walker with Mr Oswald in that small room---------------------

Patrolman Walker is about to search Mr Oswald good.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 03:19:59 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #228 on: September 10, 2021, 03:32:23 AM »
Even though you haven't spelt it out, you seem to be alleging foul play and if so aren't we left with a logical contradiction, on one hand you are saying that the delay of the Police finding the bus transfer leads to a conspiracy but those same Police are the ones who recorded the times and therefore to cover their tracks could write whatever time they wanted?

No logical contradiction here, Mr Mytton, just your trademark lack of understanding of how this DPD machine for framing innocent men worked in actual practise: crudely, cavalierly---------but with brutal conviction-oriented effectiveness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: September 10, 2021, 03:32:23 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #229 on: September 10, 2021, 08:56:08 PM »
I shall definitely take what you said on board and think twice about it next time now that I know that this is the type of devastating abuse I might be on the receiving end of.   Thumb1:

Btw stop playing the victim. It doesn't work.

Btw try learning how to recognise sarcasm. It might stop you from looking an absolute tool and completely misinterpreting someone when they are doing the complete opposite of trying to be portrayed as a victim.  ::)

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #230 on: September 10, 2021, 09:59:12 PM »
Btw try learning how to recognise sarcasm. It might stop you from looking an absolute tool and completely misinterpreting someone when they are doing the complete opposite of trying to be portrayed as a victim.  ::)

Try to debate the assassination for once. All the gibberish and ad homs you bring to this forum do not impress anybody.

the complete opposite of trying to be portrayed as a victim

So, Mr "Bad ass wannabe", you are desperately trying not to come across as a victim and failing miserably.... Got it  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: September 10, 2021, 09:59:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #231 on: September 10, 2021, 11:00:40 PM »
Here's Oswald's Bus transfer which shows multiple folds

JohnM

WHEN .....I ask WHEN was the transfer folded?