Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 51012 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2021, 03:19:58 AM »
Advertisement
When did the transfer make it to the evidence room?

After 4.10pm (after first interrogation), according to the late Mr Vincent Bugliosi:

"When they arrive downstairs in the basement holdover room, Sims and Boyd search Oswald—remarkably, no one has yet" (emphasis added).

Even the King of the Warren Gullibles has to boggle at this nonsense!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 03:20:33 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2021, 03:19:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #217 on: September 09, 2021, 05:31:26 AM »
After 4.10pm (after first interrogation), according to the late Mr Vincent Bugliosi:

"When they arrive downstairs in the basement holdover room, Sims and Boyd search Oswald—remarkably, no one has yet" (emphasis added).

Even the King of the Warren Gullibles has to boggle at this nonsense!

Even though you haven't spelt it out, you seem to be alleging foul play and if so aren't we left with a logical contradiction, on one hand you are saying that the delay of the Police finding the bus transfer leads to a conspiracy but those same Police are the ones who recorded the times and therefore to cover their tracks could write whatever time they wanted?
I suggest that the delay is most likely linked to assumptions, everybody assumed that someone else searched Oswald therefore no one searched Oswald (too many cooks spoil the broth). And since there was no preconceived wrongdoing they simply listed the correct time.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #218 on: September 09, 2021, 05:00:11 PM »
Even though you haven't spelt it out, you seem to be alleging foul play and if so aren't we left with a logical contradiction, on one hand you are saying that the delay of the Police finding the bus transfer leads to a conspiracy but those same Police are the ones who recorded the times and therefore to cover their tracks could write whatever time they wanted?
I suggest that the delay is most likely linked to assumptions, everybody assumed that someone else searched Oswald therefore no one searched Oswald (too many cooks spoil the broth). And since there was no preconceived wrongdoing they simply listed the correct time.

JohnM

As I recall Lee was searched in the squad car on the way to DPD headquarters.    They officers in the car removed his wallet and  asked if he was Lee Oswald.    If that bus transfer had been in his shirt pocket they would have noticed it.    And if it had been in his shirt pocket during the initial interrogation Fritz or one of the other men who were there would have noticed it, and Fritz would have asked about that transfer.   

I believe the transfer was in the pocket of the reddish brown shirt with the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR that lee was wearing when he boarded the bus .   The shirt which he took off and placed in the dresser drawer at the rooming house.  The shirt that detective Potts removed from the dresser at about 4:30 that afternoon  and listed on the evidence list.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: September 09, 2021, 05:00:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #219 on: September 09, 2021, 07:04:53 PM »
Bledsoe wasn't shown the "BUTTON DOWN COLLAR" shirt, CE 151.

Surprise?

LOL

They conspirators displayed to Mrs Bledsoe the shirt that Lee was wearing when he was dragged from the theater.   They knew damned well that it was NOT the shirt that he had worn when he boarded the bus, but they also knew that Mrs Bledsoe had Altzheimers and they could lead her into swearing that she saw a pig fly.   

The major problem with the shirt is the FACT that the FBI examined the tuft of fibers they found on the butt of the rifle and recorded that the fibers matched the shirt that Lee was wearing at the time of his arrest at the Texas theater.  This was a major faux pas, and they knew it. 

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2021, 07:52:52 PM »
They conspirators displayed to Mrs Bledsoe the shirt that Lee was wearing when he was dragged from the theater.   They knew damned well that it was NOT the shirt that he had worn when he boarded the bus, but they also knew that Mrs Bledsoe had Altzheimers and they could lead her into swearing that she saw a pig fly.   

The major problem with the shirt is the FACT that the FBI examined the tuft of fibers they found on the butt of the rifle and recorded that the fibers matched the shirt that Lee was wearing at the time of his arrest at the Texas theater.  This was a major faux pas, and they knew it.

Why is that a "major faux pas"?  Even if Oswald was not wearing that shirt that day, it was still his rifle and his shirt, the fibers could have gotten on them on some prior occasion.  Big deal?   What is his rifle doing in the TSBD is the better question?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2021, 07:52:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #221 on: September 09, 2021, 09:53:01 PM »
Why is that a "major faux pas"?  Even if Oswald was not wearing that shirt that day, it was still his rifle and his shirt, the fibers could have gotten on them on some prior occasion.  Big deal?   What is his rifle doing in the TSBD is the better question?

I'm sure that you know that the FBI reported that the tuft of fibers were fresh, and they had not been on the rifle long. 

When did they find solid PROOF that the TSBD rifle was owned by Lee Oswald?

What is his rifle doing in the TSBD is the better question?

The question should be :....What is an unfired carcano that is similar to the carcano that Lee appears to be holding in CE 133A doing in the TSBD? 

And the answer is:   ....  It was simply lying there on the floor beneath the pallet of books and appearing just as a good little throw down gun should appear.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #222 on: September 09, 2021, 10:19:07 PM »

What is his rifle, that can merely tentatively linked to Oswald, doing in the TSBD is the better question?

There, I fixed it for you. I'm sure you would not want to assume things that are not supported by undisputed evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: September 09, 2021, 10:19:07 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2021, 12:31:13 AM »
Great comeback, Weidmann.
That certainly showed me.
What are you 12 years old?
I shall definitely take what you said on board and think twice about it next time now that I know that this is the type of devastating abuse I might be on the receiving end of.  ::)

I shall definitely take what you said on board and think twice about it next time now that I know that this is the type of devastating abuse I might be on the receiving end of.   Thumb1:

Btw stop playing the victim. It doesn't work.