Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50925 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2021, 09:59:45 PM »
Advertisement
Why would Oswald admit to being in possession of a transfer when that supported his story?

That's a Fritz fabrication.

Oswald would have flashed that transfer.

Really?
And when did Fritz have this fabricated?
And what did the bus company have to say about fake transfers being created?
And why did McWatters confirm it was his transfer?

Let me guess - Fritz sent out all his officers to track down the man who got the real transfer, they found him, killed him, took the transfer, brought it back to Fritz and he pretended it was Oswald's.

Is it something like that you've got in mind?

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2021, 09:59:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #209 on: September 08, 2021, 10:20:07 PM »
When did the transfer make it to the evidence room?

I believe that Lee did obtain a transfer from Mc Watter's when he left the bus.....

However, he forgot that transfer in the reddish shirt with the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR when he took it off and put in the dresser drawer.  That's where it was found when the DPD detectives searched Lee's room that afternoon.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2021, 12:22:09 AM »
Ok ok ok, we get it you don't believe Whaley took Oswald from "A" to "B" and you think Oswald took another cab from "A" to "B", now what?

JohnM

This is an interesting question??   

Did Fritz send his officers out to find the  cab driver who had been bragging to his fellow cabbies about how he had transported the assassin in his cab after the assassination.  Fritz was looking for the cabbie would tell them that he had transported Lee Oswald to Oak Cliff the afternoon of 11-22-63??  Fritz reported that ( page 604 WR) One of the officers had told me that a cab driver William Wayne Whaley, THOUGHT he had recognized Oswald's picture as the man who had gotten in his cab near the bus station and rode to Beckley Ave.  I asked Oswald if he had ridden in a cab that day, and he said "yes, did ride in the cab. The bus I got on where I work got into heavy traffic and was traveling too slow, and I got off and caught a cab."  I asked him about his conversation with the cab driver, and he said he remembered that when he got into the cab a lady came up who also wanted a cab , and he told Oswald to tell the lady to "take another cab"   xxxxx irrelevant information omitted. xxxxx  During this conversation he told me he reached home by cab and CHANGED BOTH HIS SHIRT AND TROUSERS before going to the show.HE SAID THAT HIS CAB FARE WAS 85 CENTS   ( notice that Fritz did not say "approximately 85 cents in this report)

There can be no doubt that Whaley's story is just plain old BS....  Whaley apparently had in fact transported a young man to Oakcliff that afternoon, but it could not have been Lee Oswald.  He said that he picked up the man at 12:30 , and it is a known fact that Lee Oswald was still at the TSBD at 12:30.  But how did he know that Lee had in fact taken a cab from the Greyhound depot to Zangs and Beckley?  Simple....He talked to the cabbie who did in fact transport Lee Oswald from the Greyhound taxi stand to Oak Cliff...  He simply inserted himself into the story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2021, 12:22:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #211 on: September 09, 2021, 12:23:42 AM »

I know you've been only here for 2 minutes but if you do a Google search you will probably find the information that you are seeking! Thumb1:

JohnM

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2021, 12:35:27 AM »

The real transfer or the fabricated one?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2021, 12:35:27 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2021, 02:49:27 AM »
Innocent of the shooting or not, Oswald still got from the TSBD to his boarding house somehow. Whatever method or route he took makes no difference to what he may or may not have done on the sixth floor a few minutes earlier.

Oh but the 'investigating' authorities would have been keenly aware of the massive implications method and/or route might have for
a) whether their suspect was a lone wolf assassin
b) whether their suspect shot Officer Tippit

Remember-----------DPD initially believed that Mr Oswald had gotten into a Rambler car driven by a dark-complected man

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #214 on: September 09, 2021, 03:03:39 AM »
Oh but the 'investigating' authorities would have been keenly aware of the massive implications method and/or route might have for
a) whether their suspect was a lone wolf assassin
b) whether their suspect shot Officer Tippit

Remember-----------DPD initially believed that Mr Oswald had gotten into a Rambler car driven by a dark-complected man

DPD initially believed that Mr Oswald had gotten into a Rambler car driven by a dark-complected man

No they did NOT believe that....In fact Captain fritz said that he recalled a deputy sheriff telling him that he had seen a young man who looked like the suspect run down the north slope and jump in a light colored Rambler, but he knew that the deputy was telling him something that did not fit with what they knew to be the truth. 

How Fritz could reject Craig's statement before any investigation had been completed is very revealing.    Fritz knew that LHO was to be the scapegoat and he didn't want any other story to clash with their tale.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: September 09, 2021, 03:03:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2021, 03:15:17 AM »
DPD initially believed that Mr Oswald had gotten into a Rambler car driven by a dark-complected man

No they did NOT believe that....In fact Captain fritz said that he recalled a deputy sheriff telling him that he had seen a young man who looked like the suspect run down the north slope and jump in a light colored Rambler, but he knew that the deputy was telling him something that did not fit with what they knew to be the truth.

Captain Fritz is lying (as usual). Chief Curry told reporters: “We have heard that he was picked up by a Negro in a car”.