Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50744 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #184 on: September 07, 2021, 06:11:58 PM »
Advertisement
So you seemingly have no answers on how Oswald got to the Texas Theatre, duly noted.

JohnM

Back to the beginning .... Johnny.  I'll start out with  very simple and easy to answer questions..... According to William Whaley....

A) What COLOR  were the clothes that William Whaley said his passenger was wearing?

B) Did the Jacket and trousers the man was wearing match in color and fabric?

C) What color was the shirt that Lee Oswald was wearing at the TSBD that morning?   

« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 06:20:22 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #184 on: September 07, 2021, 06:11:58 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #185 on: September 07, 2021, 11:28:47 PM »
Back to the beginning .... Johnny.  I'll start out with  very simple and easy to answer questions..... According to William Whaley....

A) What COLOR  were the clothes that William Whaley said his passenger was wearing?

B) Did the Jacket and trousers the man was wearing match in color and fabric?

C) What color was the shirt that Lee Oswald was wearing at the TSBD that morning?

First of all my name is John not Johnny.
Member's must address fellow Forum members by their Forum username at all times.
Posts where members are antagonistically addressed by a name other than their Forum username, will be deleted.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2006.0.html

From Whaleys 2nd day Affidavit he said Oswald had a dark shirt.

Bledsoe recognised the shirt

Btw you seem to agree that Oswald caught a cab to his rooming house, so besides attacking an alleged war hero what are you trying to achieve here?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:32:14 PM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #186 on: September 07, 2021, 11:34:06 PM »
Bledsoe also recognised the shirt

ROFL

"Oswald" had left when she got on the bus.

Ok, whatever.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: September 07, 2021, 11:34:06 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2021, 11:51:16 PM »
For two(?) decades....

And you have been here two minutes and you still have mommies milk on your lips, when you have as much experience as me then you can be taken seriously but until then you are just an annoying child who has much to learn. Thumb1:

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2021, 11:56:02 PM »
Member's must address fellow Forum members by their Forum username at all times.
Posts where members are antagonistically addressed by a name other than their Forum username, will be deleted.

Btw you seem to agree that Oswald caught a cab to his rooming house, so besides attacking an alleged war hero what are you trying to achieve here?

JohnM

Really? Wanna go that way?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2021, 11:56:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #189 on: September 08, 2021, 12:14:24 AM »

JohnM

Ok, Mr evasive....   So Whaley  Said that his passenger was wearing a "dark colored shirt"   But didn't he say that the dark shirt was worn beneath a BLUE JACKET .    A simple Yes, or No, will suffice....

Bledsoe who had dementia and couldn't remember ( she testified to that) was referring to the shirt that the FBI brought to her house and let her examine before she testified ....And they brought the shirt that Lee was wearing when he was dragged from the theater.  That was NOT the shirt he was wearing when he boarded the bus.   So yes the "forgetful Mrs Bledsoe recognized a shirt that they wanted her to identify.....but it was NOT the shirt Lee wore when he left TSBD.

Yes indeed, Lee did ride in a CITY cab from the Greyhound bus depot to the intersection of Zang's and Beckley and he paid a fare of 85 cents.  Whereas Whaley's passenger who was wearing a BLUE JACKET and was dressed differently than Lee Oswald  paid a fare of 95 cents to travel past the rooming house to 500 N Beckley.

There's no record that Bill Whaley received any medals during his tenure in the Navy.    So it's fitting that you refer to him as an "alleged" war hero.  And I'm absolutely sure that you're not so stupid that you don't know what I'm trying to achieve...  I'm presenting evidence that shows that Bill Whaley's tale of transporting Lee Oswald to Oak Cliff is nothing but pure unadulterated BS.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #190 on: September 08, 2021, 12:25:26 AM »
And you have been here two minutes and you still have mommies milk on your lips, when you have as much experience as me then you can be taken seriously but until then you are just an annoying child who has much to learn. Thumb1:

JohnM

when you have as much experience as me then you can be taken seriously

Hilarious. So much delusions of grandeur from a mere agenda driven propagandist. Gotta love it  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: September 08, 2021, 12:25:26 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #191 on: September 08, 2021, 12:32:35 AM »
And I'm absolutely sure that you're not so stupid that you don't know what I'm trying to achieve...  I'm presenting evidence that shows that Bill Whaley's tale of transporting Lee Oswald to Oak Cliff is nothing but pure unadulterated BS.

Ok ok ok, we get it you don't believe Whaley took Oswald from "A" to "B" and you think Oswald took another cab from "A" to "B", now what?

JohnM