Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50873 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2021, 01:21:33 AM »
Advertisement
~Grin~

Oh, Mr Mytton, and you were doing so well.........

As you well know, this image of Mr Oswald was already iconic, and seen by millions around the world, by the Saturday morning-------

Unless you can prove that it couldn't possibly have been seen by anyone living in Dallas, then your soopah-doopah-confident claim remains DOA!  Thumb1:

You post a super high res photo and where do you expect that millions around the World would have seen a photo with that much definition, on TV, in a newspaper or the not yet invented "internet"? Hahaha!

Btw Whaley said in a newspaper so let's stick to proving that, k?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2021, 01:21:33 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2021, 01:25:44 AM »
It can be clearly seen to be a bracelet. And I like the white spots of something on the dark (color-indeterminate) shirt!

Good work, Mr Mytton---------keep going!  Thumb1:

From the same page:

Conclusion: Mr Whaley's height estimate of 5'8" in his Saturday affidavit proves he really had Mr Oswald in his cab. Yippee-----more evidence that destroys the doubters!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2021, 01:31:47 AM »
You post a super high res photo and where do you expect that millions around the World would have seen a photo with that much definition, on TV, in a newspaper or the not yet invented "internet"? Hahaha!

Your desperation is showing, Mr Mytton!

Btw Whaley said in a newspaper so let's stick to proving that, k?

JohnM

~Grin~

I've already shown that Mr Whaley's affidavit displays no information about Mr Oswald's appearance not already out in the public domain by that time.

Your job is to prove that Mr Whaley couldn't possibly have seen any image of Mr Oswald wearing the bracelet or the shirt. How are you getting on with that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2021, 01:31:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2021, 01:35:13 AM »
It can be clearly seen to be a bracelet. And I like the white spots of something on the dark (color-indeterminate) shirt!

It can be clearly seen to be a bracelet.

Clearly?

Btw Found the Dallas Newspaper with that photo yet, -------keep looking!  Thumb1

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2021, 01:40:38 AM »
Clearly?

Btw Found the Dallas Newspaper with that photo yet, -------keep looking!  Thumb1

JohnM

Why do I have to do that, Mr Mytton?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2021, 01:40:38 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2021, 01:54:01 AM »
I've already shown that Mr Whaley's affidavit displays no information about Mr Oswald's appearance not already out in the public domain by that time.

Whaley's affidavit does in fact have specific information not in the public domain by Saturday, like the lady trying to get in the cab and I can't yet find any reference on the Saturday of why Oswald needed to travel to North Beckley.

Mr. FRITZ. .... I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2021, 01:59:17 AM »
Whaley's affidavit does in fact have specific information not in the public domain by Saturday, like the lady trying to get in the cab

So the lady trying to get in the cab was known to authorities prior to Mr Whaley's coming forward on the Saturday?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2021, 01:59:17 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2021, 02:02:47 AM »
So the lady trying to get in the cab was known to authorities prior to Mr Whaley's coming forward on the Saturday?

Huh? Was the lady trying to get in Oswald's cab in the Public Domain or not? And how about the North Beckley journey, that you conveniently edited out? LMFAO!

JohnM