Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50995 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2021, 06:49:18 PM »
Advertisement
"A few minutes earlier he had begun to hear sirens and noticed a few blocks away that people were running about excitedly."

At around 12:25 , Whaley had seen the people who were lining Main street to see JFK....  "running around excitedly" and jostling for positions to see the President and Jackie......

So you're saying the motorcade had sirens going before the assassination?

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2021, 06:49:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2021, 07:25:32 PM »
So you're saying the motorcade had sirens going before the assassination?

YES!!.....  Most emphatically....   The lead cars and motorcycles had sirens wailing all the way down Main street and through Dealey Plaza.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2021, 08:13:56 PM »
"stance" -- LOL

Your frantic copy-pasting didn't catch a single "fake" because your rotten memory forgot all about who posted "fake" in reply #68 when you showed up late and made a fool of yourself.

Whaley's ride was quite real but the timeline precludes Oswald from being his passenger, tough luck.

Whaley's ride was quite real but the timeline precludes Oswald from being his passenger,

The time line and Whaley's statement about the man who approached his taxi   Whaley said the man was wearing a BLUE JACKET and BLUE trousers.    Lee Oswald was wearing a reddish brown shirt with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and dark grey trousers.   An elementary school kid could see that the man who Whaley transported to Oakcliff was NOT Lee Oswald.

When the man departed Whaley's taxi he handed Whaley a dollar bill and told him to keep the change, The man then crossed over to the east side of Beckley and started walking south on the east side ob Beckley.  ( He was walking AWAY from the rooming house at 10 26 N. Beckley)

His residence or destination must have been south and east of the intersection of Beckley and Neeley.... ( The site where J.D. Tippit was shot was south and east of the intersection Beckley and Neeley)   That area  of Oakcliff had many small apartments and cheap rental houses.  I'd guess that the man rode as far as a dollar would take him, and then got out of the taxi and walked the reat of the way to his destination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2021, 08:13:56 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #131 on: September 03, 2021, 08:37:11 PM »
"stance" -- LOL

Your frantic copy-pasting didn't catch a single "fake" because your rotten memory forgot all about who posted "fake" in reply #68 when you showed up late and made a fool of yourself.

Whaley's ride was quite real but the timeline precludes Oswald from being his passenger, tough luck.

:D
So you are saying that Oswald's cab ride was fake.
That's all I was trying to establish.
Going back to one of your quotes:

"Once the bus transfer was in evidence there was no way out of Plan A, so they had to throw in Plan B (Whaley) after the bus ride."
So you believe the hoaxers wanted to fake Oswald's cab ride because their first plan, to have Oswald travelling by bus fell through.
A number of questions are now raised by your Hoax theory -
Was the bus transfer part of the Hoax or was it really found on Oswald?
If it was a fake transfer, why would the hoaxers use it if it messed up the fake bus ride?
How did the hoaxers find a cab driver who just happened to have a fare from around the right place travelling to North Beckley?
(Remember, the fare was a 'pick-up' of a single person)
How, exactly, did Oswald get to the Texas Theater? (assuming you believe he was really there)

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2021, 08:59:53 PM »
When the man departed Whaley's taxi he handed Whaley a dollar bill and told him to keep the change, The man then crossed over to the east side of Beckley and started walking south on the east side ob Beckley.  ( He was walking AWAY from the rooming house at 10 26 N. Beckley)

Thumb1:

One will notice that this observation by Whaley in written statements is never underlined by the Nutters.

Surprise?

Looking at it the other way - why would the hoaxers use Whaley if he was undermining the story they were trying to invent?
What kind of hoax is this?
Add this to the questions you avoided in my previous post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2021, 08:59:53 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2021, 10:37:11 PM »
Depends on what exactly you mean by "Oswald's cab ride" and "fake".

The "official" narrative has Oswald leaving the TSBD after the assassination, getting on a bus, abandoning the bus in heavy traffic then getting in a cab which took him to North Beckley. This last part, the cab ride that took Oswald to North Beckley, is what I am clearly referring to as "Oswald's cab ride".
Only a moron could not see that.
You don't believe that Oswald took this cab ride, you believe Oswald's cab ride was invented/made-up. Another word that could be used here is "fake".
You believe that Oswald's cab ride is fake because Oswald was not in the cab for the ride to North Beckley.
You believe that someone invented Oswald's fake cab ride but you can't say who or why.

Unclear what "fake" entails, see above.

I posted:

Going back to one of your quotes:

"Once the bus transfer was in evidence there was no way out of Plan A, so they had to throw in Plan B (Whaley) after the bus ride."

So you believe the hoaxers wanted to fake Oswald's cab ride because their first plan, to have Oswald travelling by bus fell through.

You don't understand what "fake" means in this context. Maybe you don't understand that "fake" can be used as a verb - to fake something, as in - she faked her orgasms (I thought I'd choose something you might find familiar)
To fake something means to make something up, to create or invent an untrue reality.
In the quote above you are saying that the hoaxers (who you refer to as "they"), had to come up with a 'Plan B' - Oswald's cab ride. "They" had to create or invent a cab ride involving Oswald that didn't really happen, which means it was fake.  ::)
In order to do this they had to find a cab driver who would play along with the hoax.

Irrelevant once it was in evidence.

I asked:

"Was the bus transfer part of the Hoax or was it really found on Oswald?"

Of course it's relevant!
If the transfer was part of the Hoax you believe in, it would be ridiculous to introduce it if it undermined the story the Hoaxers were trying to create.
If wasn't part of the Hoax then it is evidence that Oswald was really on the bus.
How is that not relevant??
I'm assuming you believe Oswald's bus ride (do I really need to explain this) was also faked (do I really need to explain this)
If that's the case how do you account for McWatters testimony that it was he who issued the transfer in evidence.
Unless "they" went out and found the real person who the transfer was issued to and took it off him.
Or did "they" get McWatters to lie?
Do you see how your little Hoax is beginning to unravel

It didn't at the time they introduced it.

So, the fake transfer (by which I mean the transfer ticket that was said to be Oswald's) didn't mess up the story the Hoaxers were trying to create, even though it meant they had to abandon the Plan A - escape by bus. You are saying that when the transfer was admitted into evidence Plan A was still on track.
Really? You've not this through have you, because you've never really thought about it before. The boy who cried "Hoax".
So, the Hoaxers have faked (created/invented/forged) a transfer ticket and planted it on Oswald OR, by some highly improbable method, located the real transfer ticket and planted it on Oswald, in order to show what? - that he abandoned the bus.
Have a little think about why they might do this because I'm at a loss to come up with any kind of rational explanation.
Why are they creating evidence that blows apart their Plan A?
Help me out here.

Officially he found them, indirectly, but there are conflicting reports.

Cite the conflicting reports that in some way support your Hoax theory.
How did "they" find the cab driver with the fare that would support their Plan B, Oswald's fake cab ride?
And when did "they" achieve this magnificent feat? Were "they" out all night scouring the city for such a driver?

Unknown, based on the available evidence

So the bottom line is - you don't have a clue how Oswald got to the Texas Theater.
Do you have any sort of a clue about any of Oswald's movements after the assassination?
Any clue at all.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2021, 10:44:34 PM »
Depends on what exactly you mean by "Oswald's cab ride" and "fake".

I doubt you have a clue what you're trying to establish.

Unclear what "fake" entails, see above.

Irrelevant once it was in evidence.

It didn't at the time they introduced it.

Officially he found them, indirectly, but there are conflicting reports.

Did anyone tell you otherwise?

Unknown, based on the available evidence

Hi Otto, Perhaps you can help me find a piece of information.....

I was thumbing through the WR and I read Secret Service Inspector Thomas Kelley's report of 11-23-63..(Page 626 WR)

Quote:  " Fritz asked him if he had ridden a taxi that day, and Oswald then changed his story and said that when he got on the bus he  found that it was going too slow, and after two blocks he got off the bus and took a cab to his home.  He passed the time with the cab driver and the cab driver had told him that the president was shot.  He paid a cab fare of 85 cents. "  Unquote

He passed the time with the cab driver and the cab driver had told him that the president was shot.

This driver knew that JFK had been shot....Whereas Bill whaley had no clue about what was happening....  He said that he asked his passenger who was wearing a BLUE JACKET " What's all the sirens about"    And his passenger didn't respond, or answer the question.

Two things leap out at me....  First off .... Lee said that his cab driver told him that JFK had been shot.... (Something that Bill Whaley didn't know)

And secondly Whaley said that his passenger was not talkative.....Whereas Lee said that he and the cab driver talked as they rode along.   

Lee also told Kelley that he took a cab to his home ( not a half mile past his home)  and he paid the driver 85 cents.   85 cents would have been the correct fare from the bus station to the intersection of Zangs and Beckley.

PS ....Perhaps you can help me find a piece of information.....  I believe that Lee told one of the interrogators that he took a bus to the theater....But I haven't been able to verify this.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 10:51:27 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2021, 10:44:34 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2021, 10:51:33 PM »

"Looking at it the other way - why would the hoaxers use Whaley if he was undermining the story they were trying to invent?"

Ask them.

I'm asking you.
You're the one who's saying Oswald's cab ride was faked.
You're the one who's saying someone invented this faked cab ride
And now you're being asked to defend this Hoax you've been promoting you just disappear.
Because you've never really thought about it and you're being found out.

You don't have a clue about Oswald's movements after the assassination.
Not the first clue.