Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50881 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2021, 04:35:49 PM »
Advertisement
The WC timeline is guesswork.
They don't know how quickly Oswald was moving or how long he was on the bus for etc.
They're just guessing.

Some pretty bold statements coming from a Nutter!

Luckily the WC provided us with a nice overview of Oswald's (alleged) movements on page 158 of their report:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0091b.htm

Why don't you give us your revised times at each numbered location that fit the evidence?

Take your time!

Why don't you give us your revised times at each numbered location that fit the evidence?

Hi Otto, Don't hold your breath while awaiting a response....    You've got em cornered.... now listen to em cry.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2021, 04:35:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2021, 08:55:51 PM »
From the Myttonian bump pile:

Apart from the time being wrong and locations being questionable (if it was Oswald) and not using a watch on trip #14 debunked, let's have the numbers that make the chances turn astronomical and we'll al have a good laugh, OK?

let's have the numbers that make the chances turn astronomical and we'll al have a good laugh, OK?

Hey c'mon Otto....yer stealin my line.   :D  I was gonna say that.

But I'll ask  Johnny anyway.....   What are the odds that a man would want to take a taxi from a common taxi station at the Greyhound bus  station to a non specific location in Oak cliff ?   

I'd say the odds are "astronomically" even.   I'd also bet that the guy had taken a taxi from the bus station to Oakcliff on previous occasions and therefore he knew the fare would be 95 cents, when he told Whaley that he wanted to go to 500 N. Beckley..    Because as I recall he told Whaley to pull over to the curb, handed Whaley a dollar bill and departed in a direction AWAY from the rooming house.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2021, 01:54:25 PM »
You have a serious comprehension problem, this is how it works:

I assume the manifest is real until I see evidense of it being fake.

Now is your chance to back up your claim that the manifest is fake.

It is you who is saying the cab ride is fake.
The manifest is a record of the cab ride that you are saying is fake.
How can the manifest be real if it's a record of a fake cab ride?
Are you saying the hoaxers tracked down a cab driver who happened to have a record of a fare to Beckley at around the right time (Whaley), and got him to pretend the fare was Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2021, 01:54:25 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2021, 04:01:08 PM »

Hi Otto, Don't hold your breath while awaiting a response....    You've got em cornered.... now listen to em cry.

12:33pm  Oswald leaves TSBD

12:39pm   Oswald boards bus at Griffin and Elm

12:42pm   Oswald gets off bus

12;45pm   Oswald gets in cab

"You've got em cornered..."

Speaking of which Walt...
you constantly assert Whaley saw Oswald at 12:30pm yet in his FBI report it is stated:

"A few minutes earlier he had begun to hear sirens and noticed a few blocks away that people were running about excitedly."

Whaley heard sirens and noticed people running around a few minutes before he saw Oswald coming down the street.
How do you explain this?
Take your time.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2021, 04:53:56 PM »

you constantly assert Whaley saw Oswald at 12:30pm yet in his FBI report it is stated:

"A few minutes earlier he had begun to hear sirens and noticed a few blocks away that people were running about excitedly."

Whaley heard sirens and noticed people running around a few minutes before he saw Oswald coming down the street.
How do you explain this?
Take your time.

No, I do not assert that whaley spotted his passenger who was wearing a BLUE JACKET. ( therefore not LHO) at 12:30.   The time could have been as late as 12:35....  Because Whaley said that he had moved his taxi to the front of the Greyhond bus station taxi stand at 12:30. and he then got out of his taxi to go inside to buy a pack of cigarettes. But before he could go inside the depot he saw a young man who was wearing a BLUE JACKET approaching and asking if the taxi was available.   I have no way of knowing the precise time but since he dropped his passenger in Oakcliff at about  12:45 and was parked at the taxi stand in Oakcliff at 1:00, then his passenger iwho was wearing the BLUE JACKET had to have embarked at about 12:35.   

How do you explain this?

Yes, those were the sirens from vehicles in the presidents parade....and the people were jostling for positions to see the President ....

Notice that the parade route west on Main was a short distance from the taxi stand at the Greyhound bus depot.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 05:15:12 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2021, 04:53:56 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2021, 05:24:59 PM »

How do you explain this?
Take your time.

At around 12:25 , Whaley had seen the people who were lining Main street to see JFK....  "running around excitedly" and jostling for positions to see the President and Jackie......

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2021, 05:59:32 PM »
No problem, Walt  Thumb1:

BALL caught Fritz out:

Mr. BALL. Did you ever know a man named Roger Craig, a deputy sheriff?
Mr. FRITZ. Roger Craig, I might if I knew which one he was. Do we have it here?
Mr. BALL. He was a witness from whom you took a statement in your office or some of your men.
Mr. FRITZ. Some of my officers.
Mr. BALL. He is a deputy sheriff.
Mr. FRITZ. One deputy sheriff who started to talk to me but he was telling me some things that I knew wouldn't help us and I didn't talk to him but someone else took an affidavit from him. His story that he was telling didn't fit with what we knew to be true.
Mr. BALL. Roger Craig stated that about 15 minutes after the shooting he saw a man, a white man, leave the Texas State Book Depository Building, run across a lawn, and get into a white Rambler driven by a colored man.
Mr. FRITZ. I don't think that is true.
Mr. BALL. I am stating this. You remember the witness now?
Mr. FRITZ. I remember the witness; yes, sir.

Another dumb mistake by Fritz trying to BS his way out. In the very beginning of an investigation you don't dismiss leads like that unless......

I missed this post.... Thanks for posting Fritz's very interesting response to Ball....

Mr. FRITZ.--- One deputy sheriff (Roger Craig) who started to talk to me but he was telling me some things that I knew wouldn't help us

His story that he was telling didn't fit with what we knew to be true.

Amazing!!.....   Fritz is basically admitting that he knew the scenario that was going to be handed to the gullible public.  He didn't want Roger Craig injecting information into the tale that conflicted with their lies.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2021, 05:59:32 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2021, 06:14:24 PM »

Quote me saying the cab ride was fake.

WTF is wrong with your head?

"Once the bus transfer was in evidence there was no way out of Plan A, so they had to throw in Plan B (Whaley) after the bus ride."

"Time to definitively sink the Whaley cab ride. This FBI report shows that the 12:45 time in Whaley's trip sheet was set by watch. Allowing for a slow watch, Oswald enters the cab 12:37 at the earliest. That's before he has even reached the bus, the WC sunk by their own evidence."

"Whaley was sunk by his own testimony, he didn't pick up Oswald."

"Hate to break it to you: It wasn't Oswald in the cab."

Just a handful of quotes from you indicating your stance on the Whaley cab ride - that it never happened!
I should be surprised that you lack the balls to stand by your beliefs in this case, but I'm not.
If memory serves (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), you don't believe Oswald ever lived at the 1026 North Beckley rooming house. Is that correct?

Thumb1: