Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50777 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2021, 11:51:56 PM »
Advertisement
Whaley meant the man he saw from a distance would become his passenger. Geeze, you think the explanation was that Whaley could read what was on someone's else mind? Can't be you who's "intelligent and rational". Ever here tell of Occam's Razor?

From a distance, Whaley noticed Oswald was waking and behaving oddly. Wonder why Oswald caught his attention? Same thing might have caught Tippit's attention.

Whaley meant the man he saw from a distance would become his passenger. Geeze, you think the explanation was that Whaley could read what was on someone's else mind? Can't be you who's "intelligent and rational". Ever here tell of Occam's Razor?

Well Ok ,Mr Dufus.... Let's take another look at the Whaley tail.....  I'm sure that you'll agree that Whaley logged that he was at the Greyhound depot at 12:30, and he told the WC that he had decided to go into the bus station and buy a package of cigarettes  He not only logged the time of 12:30 but he told the WC that the time was 12:30.    I would agree that the time could have been anywhere between 12:25 and 12:35, But he said that he dropped the man at 500 N Beckley at 12:45  so the time couldn't have been much later than 12:35.   

Where was Lee Oswald at 12:32??   Isn't it true that DPD officer Baker vouched for Lee's  presence in the 2nd floor lunch room of the TSBD at 12:32.?    Now then..... please explain how Lee managed to get from the Lunchroom to the Bus depot in two or three minutes?

From a distance, Whaley noticed Oswald was waking and behaving oddly. Wonder why Oswald caught his attention? Same thing might have caught Tippit's attention.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2021, 11:51:56 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2021, 12:03:27 AM »
Poor Johnny, missing the mark again big time.

And then got owned by Walt.

ROFL ---------->>>>>

Name of Witness: DUTTON Christian Names: James David       brown jacket
Name of Witness: KINGSTON Christian Names: Ian Gregory     green jacket
Name of Witness: BEEKMAN Christian Names: Michael Dean     ski type jacket, blue, orange and a few other colours on it
Name of Witness: WILLIAMS Christian Names: Colin Sydney    3/4 length jacket, dark in appearance
Name of Witness: WILLIAMS Christian Names: Iris Emelia     He had on a jacket of some description.
Name of Witness: SARGENT Christian Names: Michael Robert   blue jacket
Name of Witness: RIVIERE Christian Names: John Michael     “High length’ black jacket
Name of Witness: OLSON Christian Names: MARY LEE           I think was green
Name of Witness: LEVER Cristian Names: Coralee Helen       dark jacket
Name of Witness: NASH Christian Names: Carolyn Louise      khaki green jacket or parker type jacket
Name of Witness: BALASKO Christian Names: James            black jacket
Name of Witness: McKENNA Christian Names: Rebecca Kate     ski type jacket which was zipped all the way up. it was either navy, blue or grey.

I'm well aware of what I posted and I'm also well aware of what Officer Baker saw Oswald wearing and we know that this same man was identified by Truly as being Oswald.

Mr. BAKER - Well, it would be similar in color to it--I assume it was a jacket, it was hanging out.

Oswald's oversized brown shirt when hanging out looks very much like a Jacket.

And here's Oswald with his smirk all over his face and I'm sure that someone who's innocent would find a need to smirk and this is the guy you want to defend, shame on you both.

smirk
smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.
"he smirked in triumph"

smirk
​a silly and unpleasant smile that shows that you are pleased with yourself, know something that other people do not know, etc.
She had a self-satisfied smirk on her face.
https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/smirk_2

The first impression that Whaley had when he saw Oswald walk slowly up to his the cab was that he was a wino, which strongly suggests that when Whaley saw Oswald his shirt was similarly hanging out like when Baker saw him.

Btw have you figured out how Oswald got to the rooming house yet? LOL!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 12:13:09 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2021, 12:12:25 AM »

Let's pretend.... 

Hilarious, that sums up how you approach this case with absolute perfection.  Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2021, 12:12:25 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2021, 12:21:24 AM »
There's no doubt that Whaley is part of the Bus/Cab tale...... 

When will you and your buddies stop running and explain how Oswald in half an hour got to his rooming house and how this alternate form of transport helps Oswald's "innocence"?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 12:22:38 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2021, 12:22:09 AM »
I'm well aware of what I posted and I'm also well aware of what Officer Baker saw Oswald wearing and we know that this same man was identified by Truly as being Oswald.

Mr. BAKER - Well, it would be similar in color to it--I assume it was a jacket, it was hanging out.

And here's Oswald with his smirk all over his face and I'm sure that someone who's innocent would find a need to smirk and this is the guy you want to defend, shame on you both.

smirk
"he smirked in triumph"

smirk
​a silly and unpleasant smile that shows that you are pleased with yourself, know something that other people do not know, etc.

The first impression that Whaley had when he saw Oswald walk slowly up to his the cab was that he was a wino, which strongly suggests that when Whaley saw Oswald his shirt was similarly hanging out like when Baker saw him.

Duh Mr M....If yer gonna post a picture to support your statement, at least display a picture that shows Lee wearing the same shirt that he was wearing at the TSBD that morning.   The picture that you've posted shows the shirt that Lee was wearing at the time of his arrest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2021, 12:22:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2021, 12:35:50 AM »

Duh Mr M....If yer gonna post a picture to support your statement, at least display a picture that shows Lee wearing the same shirt that he was wearing at the TSBD that morning.   The picture that you've posted shows the shirt that Lee was wearing at the time of his arrest.

Not only did Officer Baker identify a brown garment but Bledsoe identified a brown shirt with very specific hole in the right sleave.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2021, 12:39:12 AM »

smirk
"he smirked in triumph"

smirk

I'm also well aware of what Officer Baker saw Oswald wearing

Would this be the 35 year old, 165 pound "Oswald" that officer Baker saw walking furtively away from the stairs on either the third or fourth floor....
Didn't Baker say that the area by the elevators was DIMMLY LIT and he couldn't see well, when he called out to the 165 pound man " come here!"

Baker had seen Lee Oswald in the brightly lit 2nd floor lunch room .....  But the  35 year old, 165 pound man who was wearing a light brown jacket was spotted by Baker in the dimly lit area by the elevators on either the third of fourth floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2021, 12:39:12 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2021, 12:44:44 AM »

I'm also well aware of what Officer Baker saw Oswald wearing

Would this be the 35 year old,

"35 year old"

Can't you get anything right?

The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/baker_m3.htm

Oswald's receding hair line makes him look like an old man.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 12:50:43 AM by John Mytton »