Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50983 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Advertisement
So what about Oswalds keys to his boarding house front door, his close-able partition room, his P.O. Box, and what about his bracelet, ring, wallet with 13$ cash ( about $100 in 2021), and his fake ID. In the wallet.?

Either he must been doing his lifting moving and wrapping job with all these items in his loose pants with only T-shirt on, or he put some or all, in his brown shirt and or jacket pockets which shirt/jacket were left elsewhere either Domino room or some storage room.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

So what about Oswalds keys to his boarding house front door, his close-able partition room, his P.O. Box, and what about his bracelet, ring, wallet with 13$ cash ( about $100 in 2021), and his fake ID. In the wallet.?

Either he must been doing his lifting moving and wrapping job with all these items in his loose pants with only T-shirt on, or he put some or all, in his brown shirt and or jacket pockets which shirt/jacket were left elsewhere either Domino room or some storage room.

What, so Oswald was wearing jewellery, had his keys, a wallet and some coins and you seem to be saying Oswald would find that difficult to work with, did I get that right?

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 12:49:57 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Zeon Mason

Mr Spock, I’m not sure what kind of manual labor you have ever done on planet Vulcan, but the gravity factor here on earth tends to make objects like keys, and wallets fall out of loose pants pockets unexpectedly when an earthling human is doing motions like bending, kneeling, and running up and down staircases

Objects like bracelet with chain that could get easily caught while using machinery, is unsafe practice and it’s therefore a valid question if Oswald would risked that let alone breaking damaging his precious jewelry.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Mr Spock, I’m not sure what kind of manual labor you have ever done on planet Vulcan, but the gravity factor here on earth tends to make objects like keys, and wallets fall out of loose pants pockets unexpectedly when an earthling human is doing motions like bending, kneeling, and running up and down staircases

Objects like bracelet with chain that could get easily caught while using machinery, is unsafe practice and it’s therefore a valid question if Oswald would risked that let alone breaking damaging his precious jewelry.

You clearly don't know how pockets work.
The gravity factor here on earth tends to keep things in pockets. That's why the openings for pockets aren't on the bottom.

And what machinery was Oswald using that he might get caught up in. I thought he was just moving books around. Do you know something I don't?

Online Dan O'meara

I'm well aware of the FBI report but when you have the words from the man himself, well, that trumps everything else and you really should have paid attention when I have already destroyed you.

Let me go over the evidence once again, which you have forgotten or in your zeal to prove something/anything have conveniently ignored?

Number 1: Oswald admitted catching a cab and Oswald described to Fritz, a lady who also wanted a cab and she was told that there was another cab  behind.

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.
I asked him how much the cabfare was, he said 85 cents.

In Whaley's affidavit he describes a lady who wanted a cab and just as Oswald told Fritz, she was told there was a cab behind, see how independent corroboration destroys you!

Whaley was into bracelets because he made them himself, so obviously he noticed Oswald wearing a Bracelet and what made this Bracelet especially stand out is that it was shiny!

Representative FORD. This is something you clearly noticed while he was riding in the car with you?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; I noticed it; yes, sir. I always notice watchbands, unusual watchbands, and identification bracelets like these, because I make them myself. I made this one.
Representative FORD. In other words, you have a particular interest in them?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, I particularly notice things like that.

Mr. BALL. I have here a bracelet which is marked 383. Take a look at it and tell me if you have ever seen it before.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; as near as I can tell that is the bracelet he was wearing the day I carried him, the shiny bracelet I was talking about.
Mr. BALL. You mentioned the fact that the man who sat in the front seat of your cab, which you drove from the Greyhound Station on Lamar Street over to 500 North Beckley, had an identification bracelet on him.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, it looked like an identification bracelet. It looks like this one, sir, it was shiny, I couldn't tell exactly whether that was the bracelet or not.
Mr. BALL. But it looks like one of them?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; it looks like it.

And what do you know, Oswald was wearing a shiny Bracelet.  Thumb1:

In the following photo Oswald wasn't wearing his Bracelet, Marine ring or his brown shirt.

When Oswald was led into the line-up he wasn't wearing his brown shirt or the Marine Ring and throughout the clip I couldn't see the bracelet, so how could Whaley even know that Oswald possessed and was wearing a bracelet? Again this evidence destroys you.

In a line-up you identify a suspect to the Police and Detective Leavelle confirms that Whaley identified Oswald. Guess what, this conclusive evidence also destroys you!

Mr. BALL. Did Whaley say anything to you personally?
Mr. LEAVELLE. To me personally?
Mr. BALL. Yes.
Mr. LEAVELLE. Well, of course, I asked him if he---if the man that he remembered or saw there, whatever he was identifying him for there was up there and he said "Yes, the man in the T-shirt." Whether he was doing all the talking or not wouldn't make any difference, he still knew him.

Whaley as a cab driver could literally go anywhere in Dallas but at the right time and don't forget Whaley testified to not using a watch, fits Whaley's margin of error and at this time he took a passenger from the right location and delivered his customer to the right location, just beyond Oswald's rooming house. The chances that another random passenger went from the right location to the same area where Oswald lived at the right time is astronomical.

Btw have you worked out yet how Oswald got to the Rooming House by about 1pm and can you provide a plausible alternative and can you explain why you are so obsessed with disproving a journey which gets you no closer to disproving Oswald's guilt? Maybe Oswald was transported Star Trek style, Beam me up Scotty?! Hehehe!

JohnM

Great post.
Not a massive surprise no-one has challenged it and even less of a surprise that those who disagree won't supply an alternative mode of transport.
As for an explanation why "they" would fake a bus ride and a taxi ride...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Great post.
Not a massive surprise no-one has challenged it and even less of a surprise that those who disagree won't supply an alternative mode of transport.
As for an explanation why "they" would fake a bus ride and a taxi ride...

Thanks Dan, the public transport option is the one that goes toward supporting Oswald's innocence and I can't understand why CT's fight so hard to refute it??

JohnM

Offline Zeon Mason

While I’m looking at this ad on the forum here for “Hand to hand fight moves”  i will answer the question about how things fall out of pants due to gravity is because the pocket opening changes angle relative to  floor when climbing stairs and or kneeling and momentum during movement can easily cause items in pockets to slide out.

Surely Mr.Spock must know basic physics principles since he  once defended Captain Kirk by stating How a hammer Dropped from some height  will hit the floor even if Mr. Spock wasn’tthere to actually see it hit?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

You always seem to arrive late.

What does Whaley's manifest tell you?

Take your time.

And you never seem to arrive Otto.
You're like some irritating fly buzzing around on the periphery.

The question is - Why go to the trouble of faking a bus ride and a taxi ride?
What is the point of faking both? Why not just fake the cab ride? Adding the bus ride involves more witnesses and more complication and is completely unnecessary.

As usual, you will answer a question with a question and then start crying when your question isn't answered as you did in Reply #40/42
John laid out some excellent points, particularly independent corroboration of the story about the lady trying to get in the cab, and you don't address a single point. You just ask a stupid question of your own instead believing you've somehow dealt with the issues raised.

It's time to take part Otto.
It's time to arrive.