Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 49003 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement
The newspaper story is nothing but the reporter's imagination.....

David ?

https://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-767.html

Why was Whaley quoted on the day of the assassination, talking about his passenger log being in "15 minute increments," unless he, himself, had already had to defend it as supporting his claim Oswald had been his passenger?

Whaley's WC testimony, months later...

https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/whaley1.htm

"...Mr. BALL. Now, what happened after that, will you tell us in your own words what he did?
Mr. WHALEY. Well, on this which was the 14th trip when I picked up at the Greyhound I marked it 12:30 to 12:45.
Mr. BALL. You say that can be off 15 minutes?
Mr. WHALEY. That can be off either direction.
Mr. BALL. Anything up to 15 minutes, you say?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; I wrote that trip up the same time I wrote the one up from the Continental bus station to the Greyhound, I marked this 12:15 to 12:30 and started 12:30 to 12:45. And the next one starts at 1:15 to 1:30 and it goes on all day long every 15 minutes the time keeps pretty approximate.
Mr. BALL. Let's take the 12:30 trip, tell me about that, what the passenger said.
Mr. WHALEY. He said, "May I have the cab?"..."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:20:05 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

You think Whaley was a digital camera?   :D

Thumb1:

The line of argument that we can just dismiss an eyewitness because of a clothing discrepancy is absurd, from the time we are babies we first start to learn to recognise faces, like our mothers and fathers and as we continue to age when we first see someone we look at their face to gauge, attractiveness, emotion, etc, as they say, you make a good first impression by smiling and what a person is wearing comes a distant second, our fashion choices don't define who we are.

For example I went shopping at the local corner shop yesterday and I definitely know who served me and if I had to, I could say without reservation that that person was the one who packaged my bread and milk but if I had to recall their clothes then I simply couldn't because I had no reason to remember, much like Whaley.

In the following image is shown the man wearing BLACK who in and around Port Arthur killed 35 people and many eyewitnesses were face to face with this mass murderer and positively identified him and later this man admitted to the crime.

These eyewitnesses all positively identified the same man and understandably have differing memories on the clothing colour but if we use the same criteria of throwing out eyewitnesses because of a silly colour discrepancy then we'd still have a mass murderer on the loose. And this highlights the problem with rabid JFKA CT's, outside this single case, they have no real life experience!

Name of Witness: DUTTON Christian Names: James David       brown jacket
Name of Witness: KINGSTON Christian Names: Ian Gregory     green jacket
Name of Witness: BEEKMAN Christian Names: Michael Dean     ski type jacket, blue, orange and a few other colours on it
Name of Witness: WILLIAMS Christian Names: Colin Sydney    3/4 length jacket, dark in appearance
Name of Witness: WILLIAMS Christian Names: Iris Emelia     He had on a jacket of some description.
Name of Witness: SARGENT Christian Names: Michael Robert   blue jacket
Name of Witness: RIVIERE Christian Names: John Michael     “High length’ black jacket
Name of Witness: OLSON Christian Names: MARY LEE           I think was green
Name of Witness: LEVER Cristian Names: Coralee Helen       dark jacket
Name of Witness: NASH Christian Names: Carolyn Louise      khaki green jacket or parker type jacket
Name of Witness: BALASKO Christian Names: James            black jacket
Name of Witness: McKENNA Christian Names: Rebecca Kate     ski type jacket which was zipped all the way up. it was either navy, blue or grey.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:36:39 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Walt Cakebread

David ?

https://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-767.html

Why was Whaley quoted on the day of the assassination, talking about his passenger log being in "15 minute increments," unless he, himself, had already had to defend it as supporting his claim Oswald had been his passenger?

Whaley's WC testimony, months later...

"...Mr. BALL. Now, what happened after that, will you tell us in your own words what he did?
Mr. WHALEY. Well, on this which was the 14th trip when I picked up at the Greyhound I marked it 12:30 to 12:45.
Mr. BALL. You say that can be off 15 minutes?
Mr. WHALEY. That can be off either direction.
Mr. BALL. Anything up to 15 minutes, you say?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; I wrote that trip up the same time I wrote the one up from the Continental bus station to the Greyhound, I marked this 12:15 to 12:30 and started 12:30 to 12:45. And the next one starts at 1:15 to 1:30 and it goes on all day long every 15 minutes the time keeps pretty approximate.
Mr. BALL. Let's take the 12:30 trip, tell me about that, what the passenger said.
Mr. WHALEY. He said, "May I have the cab?"..."

Mr Whaley is referring to the man who was dressed in BLUE....  Whaley said that the man was wearing a BLUE  jacket and trousers the matched the color and material of jacket.    Lee was NOT wearing a BLUE jacket ( he wasn't wearing any jacket) nor was he wearing BLUE trousers.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Mr Whaley is referring to the man who was dressed in BLUE....  Whaley said that the man was wearing a BLUE  jacket and trousers the matched the color and material of jacket.    Lee was NOT wearing a BLUE jacket ( he wasn't wearing any jacket) nor was he wearing BLUE trousers.

Bingo! I strongly suspect Whaley was FoS, or suffered from autism. He sometimes insisted on exact... consider the CBS video and his description of timing the traffic lights on his reenactment of his alleged 11/22 trip to "O.H. Lee's" street... and his correcting the Chief Justice... a mere taxi driver...

Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
The CHAIRMAN. The witness has been driving a taxicab in Dallas for 36 years.
Mr. WHALEY. Thirty-seven, sir.
The CHAIRMAN. Thirty-seven.

Yet, his family doesn't ever learn from him that his son was raised by his late wife's sister and he loses track of his birth year? His social security record reads "1905," too.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 02:37:50 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Alan Ford

Is it possible that Mr Buell Wesley Frazier gave Mr Oswald a ride from the Depository after the assassination?

It would certainly explain his less than convincing/consistent accounts of his own post-assassination movements, as well as his late-revealed 'memory' of seeing Mr Oswald walking away from the Depository several minutes after the shooting.................

Just a thought

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Bingo! I strongly suspect Whaley was FoS, or suffered from autism. He sometimes insisted on exact... consider the CBS video and his description of timing the traffic lights on his reenactment of his alleged 11/22 trip to "O.H. Lee's" street... and his correcting the Chief Justice... a mere taxi driver...

Yet, his family doesn't ever learn from him that his son was raised by his late wife's sister and he loses track of his birth year? His social security record reads "1905," too.

I strongly suspect Whaley was FoS, or suffered from autism.

If you read Whaley's testimony I believe that you'll see that Whaley himself told them that he was spinning yarns.  Not in those words but he said something like a good lawyer could rip my story apart...

Offline Walt Cakebread

Is it possible that Mr Buell Wesley Frazier gave Mr Oswald a ride from the Depository after the assassination?

It would certainly explain his less than convincing/consistent accounts of his own post-assassination movements, as well as his late-revealed 'memory' of seeing Mr Oswald walking away from the Depository several minutes after the shooting.................

Just a thought

I seriously doubt that Frazier transported Lee to Oak cliff after 12:30 that day.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

I strongly suspect Whaley was FoS, or suffered from autism.

If you read Whaley's testimony I believe that you'll see that Whaley himself told them that he was spinning yarns.  Not in those words but he said something like a good lawyer could rip my story apart...

Not even Saul Goodman would stoop to splitting hairs like blue-khaki and shirt/jacket being two entities.