Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50035 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
I have been debating with Alan J. about Oswald's short bus trip and Otto also wants to engage me on Whaley's time line and it seems to me that the CT's in their overzealousness to prove everything a fabrication that they are overlooking the fact that Oswald using public transport or private commercial transportation as opposed to what can only amount to a getaway car doesn't advance their conspiracy even one bit. Alan J. wants me to believe that Oswald exiting Dealey Plaza via public-transportation was manufactured and thus for reasons known only to himself, somehow is evidence of a conspiracy but what is the alternative?

"The reason why the bus trip to nowhere was invented was for the following reason: to plant  manufactured "evidence", a bus-transfer to imply the wrongly-accused left Dealey Plaza via public-transportation."
What part of that answer don't you understand, Mr. Mytton?

Alan J. Ford.

We know Oswald was at the Depository at about 12:33 and at the Texas Theatre a little over an hour later and if Oswald didn't use publicly available transport to get to the general vicinity of the theatre then how the heck did he get there? The following response of mine is based on what was a commonly held CT belief that Roger Craig saw Oswald running from the Depository and as I indicate the timing of this encounter strongly suggests Oswald being involved.

"The evidence that may lead to some sort of alternate method of conveyance is Roger Craig's testimony that about 14 to 15 minutes after the first shot he observed what he believes was Oswald running toward a station wagon being driven by a very dark complected man but unfortunately for the Oswald defenders this opens a serious new can of worms. According to Truly, Oswald's lunch break was between 12:00 to 12:45, meaning that unless this meeting was pure coincidence then this rendezvous was prearranged for the very end of Oswald's lunch break and how could Oswald possibly know beforehand that the President would be shot and thereafter work would be abandoned, unless he was involved?"
JohnM

Mr. BELIN - Now, about how many minutes was this after the time that you had turned that young couple over to Lemmy Lewis that you heard this whistle?
Mr. CRAIG - Fourteen or 15 minutes.
Mr. BELIN - Fourteen or 15 minutes?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - Was this, you mean, after the shooting?
Mr. CRAIG - After the---from the time I heard the first shot.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Your heard someone whistle?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes. So I turned and--uh-saw a man start to run down the hill on the north side of Elm Street, running down toward Elm Street.

After Alan J.'s seeming disinterest in my Roger Craig analysis, I presented the following post which explains the possible repercussions of the alternative to using Public Transport.

"So you believe that Oswald didn't use public transport to leave Dallas, interesting, then the only other alternatives that I see are that Oswald walked/jogged/ran/sprinted which is all highly unlikely or Oswald drove himself and without owning a car that's pretty difficult, or the point I raised which you haven't yet had the courage to confront because you must realize it's devastating significance, is that Oswald used an accomplice's getaway car to get himself and this unidentified accomplice away from the scene of the crime, an accomplice who just dumped Oswald off at the Texas Theatre, are you sure you want to pursue this particular narrative because it flies in the face of your claim that Oswald was wrongly accused?"
JohnM

I am open to any other plausible explanation of how Oswald got to the Theatre, and if not innocently by public transport then how?

EDIT I was going to put a clause into this OP but I thought I made it clear that we have had enough discussion in the CT's belief that the bus and cab rides didn't take place because this continual denial doesn't answer the question of how Oswald got to the Texas Theatre. If you want to debate Bledsoe, McWatter's or Whaley and ask endless questions then make your own thread but if you want to move forward and confront what denying the usage of public transport actually means and where it leads then please make a contribution otherwise please don't participate.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 02:34:01 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I have been debating with Alan J. about Oswald's short bus trip and Otto also wants to engage me on Whaley's time line and it seems to me that the CT's in their overzealousness to prove everything a fabrication that they are overlooking the fact that Oswald using public transport or private commercial transportation as opposed to what can only amount to a getaway car doesn't advance their conspiracy even one bit. Alan J. wants me to believe that Oswald exiting Dealey Plaza via public-transportation was manufactured and thus for reasons known only to himself, somehow is evidence of a conspiracy but what is the alternative?

"The reason why the bus trip to nowhere was invented was for the following reason: to plant  manufactured "evidence", a bus-transfer to imply the wrongly-accused left Dealey Plaza via public-transportation."
What part of that answer don't you understand, Mr. Mytton?

Alan J. Ford.

We know Oswald was at the Depository at about 12:33 and at the Texas Theatre a little over an hour later and if Oswald didn't use publicly available transport to get to the general vicinity of the theatre then how the heck did he get there? The following response of mine is based on what was a commonly held CT belief that Roger Craig saw Oswald running from the Depository and as I indicate the timing of this encounter strongly suggests Oswald being involved.

"The evidence that may lead to some sort of alternate method of conveyance is Roger Craig's testimony that about 14 to 15 minutes after the first shot he observed what he believes was Oswald running toward a station wagon being driven by a very dark complected man but unfortunately for the Oswald defenders this opens a serious new can of worms. According to Truly, Oswald's lunch break was between 12:00 to 12:45, meaning that unless this meeting was pure coincidence then this rendezvous was prearranged for the very end of Oswald's lunch break and how could Oswald possibly know beforehand that the President would be shot and thereafter work would be abandoned, unless he was involved?"
JohnM

Mr. BELIN - Now, about how many minutes was this after the time that you had turned that young couple over to Lemmy Lewis that you heard this whistle?
Mr. CRAIG - Fourteen or 15 minutes.
Mr. BELIN - Fourteen or 15 minutes?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - Was this, you mean, after the shooting?
Mr. CRAIG - After the---from the time I heard the first shot.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Your heard someone whistle?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes. So I turned and--uh-saw a man start to run down the hill on the north side of Elm Street, running down toward Elm Street.

After Alan J.'s seeming disinterest in my Roger Craig analysis, I presented the following post which explains the possible repercussions of the alternative to using Public Transport.

"So you believe that Oswald didn't use public transport to leave Dallas, interesting, then the only other alternatives that I see are that Oswald walked/jogged/ran/sprinted which is all highly unlikely or Oswald drove himself and without owning a car that's pretty difficult, or the point I raised which you haven't yet had the courage to confront because you must realize it's devastating significance, is that Oswald used an accomplice's getaway car to get himself and this unidentified accomplice away from the scene of the crime, an accomplice who just dumped Oswald off at the Texas Theatre, are you sure you want to pursue this particular narrative because it flies in the face of your claim that Oswald was wrongly accused?"
JohnM

I am open to any other plausible explanation of how Oswald got to the Theatre, and if not innocently by public transport then how?

JohnM

If I thought you were "open to the truth"  I'd happily engage you in discussing this aspect of the tale.  But I have seen you in action, and I doubt that you're open to anything that refutes the official tale.

Offline John Mytton

If I thought you were "open to the truth"  I'd happily engage you in discussing this aspect of the tale.  But I have seen you in action, and I doubt that you're open to anything that refutes the official tale.

Please don't let my sarcasm which I thought was pretty obvious dissuade you, I would really like to hear your alternative?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Please don't let my sarcasm which I thought was pretty obvious dissuade you, I would really like to hear your alternative?

JohnM
But you'll have to answer my questions....

I'll start out with a very simple and easy to answer questions..... According to William Whaley....

A) What COLOR  were the clothes that William Whaley said his passenger was wearing?

B) Did the Jacket and trousers the man was wearing match in color and fabric? 

C) What color was the shirt that Lee Oswald was wearing at the TSBD that morning?   

Offline John Mytton

But you'll have to answer my questions....

I'll start out with a very simple and easy to answer questions.....

So you seemingly have no answers on how Oswald got to the Texas Theatre, duly noted.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

So you seemingly have no answers on how Oswald got to the Texas Theatre, duly noted.

JohnM

Do you lack the balls to answer the simple questions?

I have an idea how Lee got to the theater....But I'm not offering that until you man up and answer my simple questions.

Offline John Mytton

I have an idea how Lee got to the theater....But I'm not offering that until you man up and answer my simple questions.

I have no interest in your simple questions and as a matter of fact I have no interest in your ideas either.

Bye!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I have no interest in your simple questions and as a matter of fact I have no interest in your ideas either.

Bye!

JohnM

That's not what you said a few posts back.... C'mon, answer the simple questions....

I'll start out with a very simple and easy to answer questions..... According to William Whaley....

A) What COLOR  were the clothes that William Whaley said his passenger was wearing?

B) Did the Jacket and trousers the man was wearing match in color and fabric?

C) What color was the shirt that Lee Oswald was wearing at the TSBD that morning?