Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 49023 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement
I have no interest in your simple questions and as a matter of fact I have no interest in your ideas either.

Bye!

JohnM

The testimony of William Whaley.....

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn’t pay much attention to it right then. But it
all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just
ordinary work clothes. It wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material,
blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a
brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind
of jacket, I didn’t notice very close hut I think it was a work jacket that
almost matched the pants

He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

The testimony of William Whaley.....

of jacket, I didn’t notice very close hut I think it was a work jacket that
almost matched the pants

He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You

The pants do go off-black in areas sunstruck.

Offline Walt Cakebread

The pants do go off-black in areas sunstruck.

The clothes that Whaley's passenger was wearing were BLUE  (Jacket and trousers)   

Lee Oswald was wearing a REDDISH BROWN shirt and gray trousers....

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

The clothes that Whaley's passenger was wearing were BLUE  (Jacket and trousers)   

Whaley didn't say the jacket and trousers were blue.

of jacket, I didn’t notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that
almost matched the pants.

He said the pants were "like a blue uniform made in khaki". Personally, I think he's using the term "khaki" as a metaphor for something that's not a solid primary color. On Nov. 23, Whaley described Oswald as "dressed in gray khaki pants". Gray/Blue interchangable for Whaley because they're both not solid primary colors.

I don't think there was literally "blue khaki" back in the 1960s. As I showed, the trousers do lighten up in what some might call bluish-or-grayish (ie: not a solid primary color) when the pants are sunstruck.

Lee Oswald was wearing a REDDISH BROWN shirt and gray trousers....

I think Whaley memory-merged the shirt and "jacket" when there was just the shirt.

"I didn’t notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants"

Offline Walt Cakebread

Whaley didn't say the jacket and trousers were blue.

of jacket, I didn’t notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that
almost matched the pants.

He said the pants were "like a blue uniform made in khaki". Personally, I think he's using the term "khaki" as a metaphor for something that's not a solid primary color. On Nov. 23, Whaley described Oswald as "dressed in gray khaki pants". Gray/Blue interchangable for Whaley because they're both not solid primary colors.

I don't think there was literally "blue khaki" back in the 1960s. As I showed, the trousers do lighten up in what some might call bluish-or-grayish (ie: not a solid primary color) when the pants are sunstruck.

I think Whaley memory-merged the shirt and "jacket" when there was just the shirt.

"I didn’t notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants"

Whaley was describing the fabric of the trousers as khaki ....  I'd guess that Whaley was referring to a cotton twill fabric.

But that's not relevant.....Whaley said the trousers were BLUE....And Lee Oswald"s trousers were dark gray.  Whaley said that the man in his taxi was wearing a BLUE jacket over a brown shirt.... Lee was NOT wearing a Jacket.   

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

"memory-merged" -- LOL

10W, all heat no light.

You think Whaley was a digital camera?   :D

Offline Tom Scully

You think Whaley was a digital camera?   :D

hinky - slang : SUSPICIOUS

Where is any supporting evidence of Whaley's WWII combat award?

Why did Whaley's birth year, consistent in all records, birth, multiple US census, on his son William's 1931 birth certificate, and on his 1940 draft registration, change from 1908 to 1905 sometime after that?

Phillips Family History: A Brief History of the Phillips ... - Page 127 books.google.com › books
Harry Phillips · 1935 ·

Why was Whaley's son and namesake raised by his deceased mother's sister and considered her husband to be his father?

Whaley genealogy as understood by a family member,:
https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Whaley-18

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/157070315/
Tuesday, June 24, 1997

Rio Rancho. WHALEY William Wayne Whaley, 65, passed away unexpectedly on June 18, 1997 in Michigan while on vacation. Husband of 43 years to Dorothy; father and father-in-law of Jamy and Gregg Peevy and Bill Jr. and Dee Whaley, all of Albuquerque; son of Alice (Pat) Scales of Albuquerque. Mr. Whaley retired from Us Alamos National Ubs in 1993 after 17 years. A memorial service will be held Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. at French Mortuary, Umas Blvd. Chapel, 10500 Umas NE. Cremation has taken place. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Noonday Ministry, P.O. Box 8769, Albuquerque, NM 87198 or New Mexico Boys and Girls Ranch, 6209 Hendrix NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/157414971/
Tuesday, October 30, 1984   Albuquerque Journal
SEALES Mr. Alvin S. Seales, age 73 and a resident here 21 years, died Monday in a local hospital following an illness. He is survived by his wife, Alice; a son William W. Whaley and wife Dorothy; granddaughter Jamy Whaley; grandson, William W. Whaley Jr. and wife Nancy, all of Albuquerque; a brother Clarence L Seales and wife Ramona; sister Denme Mae Morris; sister-in-law Katie Seales; four nephews and five nieces. Mr. Seales retired from Federal A via Don Administration and was a member of the Methodist Church, Air Traffic Control Association, a veteran of WWII, and member of D.A.V. Borderland Post 10 in El Paso, TX. Services will be held Wednesday at 11.00 a.m. in the Chapel of Fitzgerald and Son Funeral Directors, 3113 Carlisle NE, with Rev. Henry Weston, officiating. Inter ment will follow in the Santa Fe National Cemetery at 1:00 p.m.

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=1166607
Alice Patterson Seales  Alvin S Seales

http://obits.abqjournal.com/obits/show/124388
Published on: Fri January 29, 1999
Seales -- Alice (Pat) Seales, passed away Wednesday morning, January 27, 1999, at Sunrise Mission Manor Care and Rehabilitation. She was 91 years old. She was preceded in death by her husband, Alvin S. Seales; and her son, William Whaley. She is survived by her daughter-in-law, Dorothy Whaley; and grandchildren, Jamy Peevy and her husband, Gregg, Bill Whaley and his wife, Dee. Memorial services will take place at a later date. Cremation has taken place. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Sandia Hospice, 4775 Indian School Rd. NE, Suite 310, Albuquerque, NM 87110.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:10:09 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

hinky - slang : SUSPICIOUS

Where is any supporting evidence of Whaley's WWII combat award?

Why did Whaley's birth year, consistent in all records, birth, multiple US census, on his son William's 1931 birth certificate, and on his 1940 draft registration, change from 1908 to 1905 sometime after that?

Phillips Family History: A Brief History of the Phillips ... - Page 127 books.google.com › books
Harry Phillips · 1935 ·

Why was Whaley's son and namesake raised by his deceased mother's sister and considered her husband to be his father?

Whaley genealogy as understood by a family member,:
https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Whaley-18

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/157070315/
Tuesday, June 24, 1997

Rio Rancho. WHALEY William Wayne Whaley, 65, passed away unexpectedly on June 18, 1997 in Michigan while on vacation. Husband of 43 years to Dorothy; father and father-in-law of Jamy and Gregg Peevy and Bill Jr. and Dee Whaley, all of Albuquerque; son of Alice (Pat) Scales of Albuquerque. Mr. Whaley retired from Us Alamos National Ubs in 1993 after 17 years. A memorial service will be held Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. at French Mortuary, Umas Blvd. Chapel, 10500 Umas NE. Cremation has taken place. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Noonday Ministry, P.O. Box 8769, Albuquerque, NM 87198 or New Mexico Boys and Girls Ranch, 6209 Hendrix NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/157414971/
Tuesday, October 30, 1984   Albuquerque Journal
SEALES Mr. Alvin S. Seales, age 73 and a resident here 21 years, died Monday in a local hospital following an illness. He is survived by his wife, Alice; a son William W. Whaley and wife Dorothy; granddaughter Jamy Whaley; grandson, William W. Whaley Jr. and wife Nancy, all of Albuquerque; a brother Clarence L Seales and wife Ramona; sister Denme Mae Morris; sister-in-law Katie Seales; four nephews and five nieces. Mr. Seales retired from Federal A via Don Administration and was a member of the Methodist Church, Air Traffic Control Association, a veteran of WWII, and member of D.A.V. Borderland Post 10 in El Paso, TX. Services will be held Wednesday at 11.00 a.m. in the Chapel of Fitzgerald and Son Funeral Directors, 3113 Carlisle NE, with Rev. Henry Weston, officiating. Inter ment will follow in the Santa Fe National Cemetery at 1:00 p.m.

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=1166607
Alice Patterson Seales  Alvin S Seales

http://obits.abqjournal.com/obits/show/124388
Published on: Fri January 29, 1999
Seales -- Alice (Pat) Seales, passed away Wednesday morning, January 27, 1999, at Sunrise Mission Manor Care and Rehabilitation. She was 91 years old. She was preceded in death by her husband, Alvin S. Seales; and her son, William Whaley. She is survived by her daughter-in-law, Dorothy Whaley; and grandchildren, Jamy Peevy and her husband, Gregg, Bill Whaley and his wife, Dee. Memorial services will take place at a later date. Cremation has taken place. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Sandia Hospice, 4775 Indian School Rd. NE, Suite 310, Albuquerque, NM 87110.

The newspaper story is nothing but the reporter's imagination.....