Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50516 times)

Online Sean Kneringer

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2021, 04:35:05 PM »
Advertisement
I know I'm going to regret this, but, how do CTers think Oswald got back to the rooming house?

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2021, 04:35:05 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2021, 05:10:40 PM »
It depends on what EXACTLY he told them:
---------------Bus ride(s) only
---------------Abortive bus ride followed by cab ride
---------------A. N. Other gave him a ride

The many problems with Mr Whaley's statements raise serious doubts as to the middle answer above, which is the official story of what Mr Oswald said. And the interrogation reports claim he only 'admitted' this the following day. Why would even a guilty Mr Oswald have wished to hide the fact that he had gotten a cab?

IF Mr Oswald told them something that suggested assistance from someone neither a bus driver nor a cab driver AND/OR ruled him out as the shooter of Officer Tippit, and if his claim were verified, then this claim would have been suppressed and a new, improved one put in his mouth in the interrogation reports.

Again, all that mattered was a lone nut narrative that could be sold to the public

You're not making any sense Alan (I won't alert the media)

If Oswald was innocent he would have no accomplices, no car and no way of getting home other than public transport.
He left the TSBD on an impulse and didn't have time to organise anything.
Why would he lie about taking public transport? Why would he suggest he had help?
If he got public transport, as he admitted he did, why do the investigating authorities have to rush out immediately and invent a cab ride.
You're not making any sense.
As far as the irrelevant detail regarding how Oswald got to his rooming house is concerned, there is no difference between "the lone nut narrative" and an innocent Oswald getting home.
No need for fake cab rides etc.

"Why would even a guilty Mr Oswald have wished to hide the fact that he had gotten a cab?"

A guilty Oswald wouldn't want authorities to know he went back to his rooming house (to collect his gun)
A cab ride can be traced, as can the driver, who can identify Oswald.
A guilty Oswald would try to give the impression he went straight to the Texas Theater as an attempted alibi for the shooting of Tippit.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2021, 05:11:08 PM »
I know I'm going to regret this, but, how do CTers think Oswald got back to the rooming house?

I'm a CT....So I for one.... Believe Lee Oswald...And he told Captain Fritz that he went to the theater BY BUS....However when he first told Fritz that he had traveled to the theater by bus he was abbreviating and condensing the the entire trip into a single bus ride.   ( At that time I doubt that Lee realized the importance of being concise.   ) He merely told Fritz that he had traveled by bus to the theater, which left the impression that the entire journey from the TSBD to the theater was by bus,   

In reality he did NOT catch the bus at or near the TSBD at 12:33, but in fact he walked several blocks east on Elm and boarded the bus at Murphy street. He stayed on the bus until it became stuck in traffic at Lamar street and got off the bus at 12:44. He then walked a couple of blocks to the taxi stand at the Greyhound bus depot and hired a taxi at 12:48.   He exited the taxi at 12:59 at the rooming house at 1026 N. Beckley, and paid the driver 85 cents.   After changing his clothes in his room he caught the Beckley ave bus at the bus stop across the street from the rooming house and rode in that bus to Jefferson near the Texas Theater.

Lee didn't see the need to tell Fritz about the first bus getting stuck in traffic which required that he take a taxi home.   Lee knew that Fritz would ask him why he was in such a hurry to get to the theater, and that was a secret that Lee didn't want to be questioned about.

Thus he originally told Fritz that he had traveled by bus to the theater.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2021, 05:11:08 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #291 on: September 16, 2021, 05:14:16 PM »

Walt is the only CTer with the balls to offer up an alternative to the "official" narrative that Oswald did get a bus then a taxi back to the rooming house but that it was a different taxi, not the one driven by Whaley.

This is the only alternative theory the CT community on this forum have come up with.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2021, 05:57:41 PM »
Walt is the only CTer with the balls to offer up an alternative to the "official" narrative that Oswald did get a bus then a taxi back to the rooming house but that it was a different taxi, not the one driven by Whaley.

This is the only alternative theory the CT community on this forum have come up with.

Walt is the only CTer with the balls to offer up an alternative to the "official" narrative

That's poor analogy Dan..... :D  Prostate cancer has reduced the testosterone that makes the male an aggressive creature.
But,  I sincerely appreciate your comment.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2021, 05:57:41 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2021, 06:14:52 PM »
Walt is the only CTer with the balls to offer up an alternative to the "official" narrative

That's poor analogy Dan..... :D  Prostate cancer has reduced the testosterone that makes the male an aggressive creature.
But,  I sincerely appreciate your comment.....

;D

Regardless of our differences on this subject, you have always wore your heart on your sleeve.
You will never be accused of lurking around in the shadows.

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2021, 07:09:44 PM »

I ask sensible questions like that to flush out the crazies. Did you know that it's completely normal (and not the least bit suspicious) for a man to hop a bus to a movie theater instead of watching the minute by minute news coverage of the assassination? It's true!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 07:25:24 PM by Sean Kneringer »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2021, 07:09:44 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2021, 07:13:21 PM »
I ask sensible questions like that to flush out the crazies. Did you know that's its completely normal (and not the least bit suspicious) for a man to hop a bus to a movie theater instead of watching the minute by minute news coverage of the assassination? It's true!

John got rid of all the crazies when he asked them to provide an alternative scenario.