Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 16955 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Is this possible?
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2021, 04:23:40 PM »
Advertisement
Very nice graphic and if you don't mind I have added it to my collection.
Previously in response to Walt's regularly repeated claim that Oswald's shirt was too dark compared to Brannan's description, I've posted the following photo highlighting the fact that Oswald's shirt when in direct sunlight is a much lighter shade and especially when Oswald was in the Sniper's Net with his the sunlit shirt is being heavily contrasted by the relatively dark interior behind the boxes, but you know what they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Btw is Walt still claiming that the Flash photography of the internal 6th floor photos were taken at night?

Also worth considering is the following simple graphic showing how we perceive the shade of an object with contrasting backgrounds, the bar in the centre is a constant shade but when the same bar is displayed against a varying contrasted background the bar appears to be simultaneously light and dark. It still amazes me that because some of the witnesses who saw Oswald's jacket describe a slightly different lighter/darker grey/tan jacket, so that automatically makes Oswald innocent is naïve and incredibly short sighted.

JohnM

I've posted the following photo highlighting the fact that Oswald's shirt when in direct sunlight is a much lighter shade and especially when Oswald was in the Sniper's Net with his the sunlit shirt is being heavily contrasted by the relatively dark interior behind the boxes, but you know what they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Btw is Walt still claiming that the Flash photography of the internal 6th floor photos were taken at night?

So the shirt looks different.....  It should, because that's NOT the shirt that lee was wearing at the TSBD that morning.  He went to his room and changed his clothes at 1:pm, after leaving the TSBD.   Oh and BTW....You've omitted to mention that the trousers that Lee was wearing at the TSBD were ..... a dark gray ....    Not even close to KHAKI.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2021, 04:23:40 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2021, 04:28:13 PM »
"reconstruction" -- LOL

On the wrong side of the squad car.

Not that Jerry would have a clue anyway.

Where did I verify it was an accurate "reconstruction"? I commented only on the smirk.

The drawing was done for a personal memoir, not an official report. Look at the liberties Stone took for "JFK", altering footage Stone himself took to look like 8mm film so people would think it was something captured during the assassination.

Oswald did change his position, for a "kill shot" to the head. Real humanitarian, that guy you're trying to exonerate.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2021, 05:51:58 PM »
So the shirt looks different.....  It should, because that's NOT the shirt that lee was wearing at the TSBD that morning.  He went to his room and changed his clothes at 1:pm, after leaving the TSBD.
Don't see where that gets you. The shirt you claim Oswald was wearing was just as khaki in appearance.

Oh and BTW....You've omitted to mention that the trousers that Lee was wearing at the TSBD were ..... a dark gray ....    Not even close to KHAKI.....

Maybe 'Lil' Lee wore his shirt outside his trousers and Brennan thought it was the pants color.

BTW, you don't even trust photos that document the LN scenario, so why should anyone take your interpretation of LN testimony?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2021, 05:51:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2021, 07:34:01 PM »
Don't see where that gets you. The shirt you claim Oswald was wearing was just as khaki in appearance.

Maybe 'Lil' Lee wore his shirt outside his trousers and Brennan thought it was the pants color.

BTW, you don't even trust photos that document the LN scenario, so why should anyone take your interpretation of LN testimony?

So you believe that this shirt is khaki colored??   Perhaps you should ask any old US soldier that served in the US Army during WWII or Korea.....     I'm very sure that they will inform you that the color khaki is a light yellowish tan... ( the uniforms were often called "suntans" )  Many law enforcement agencies, particularly sheriff's departments still wear uniforms that are khaki colored....   

And speaking of sheriff's departments, ....I've long thought that Howard Brennan saw a man STANDING and aiming a rifle from a sixth floor window, and that 175 pound man was dressed like a sheriff's deputy.   

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2021, 07:58:07 PM »
'Oswald had the neck of a fullback' -- Don DeLillo, 'Libre'

BILL CHAPMAN

A thick neck will add weight to an estimation
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 08:07:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2021, 07:58:07 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2021, 09:09:00 PM »
So you believe that this shirt is khaki colored??   Perhaps you should ask any old US soldier that served in the US Army during WWII or Korea.....     I'm very sure that they will inform you that the color khaki is a light yellowish tan... ( the uniforms were often called "suntans" )  Many law enforcement agencies, particularly sheriff's departments still wear uniforms that are khaki colored....   

Was Brennan speaking of khaki in the military uniform sense?

Vietnam Era
And speaking of sheriff's departments, ....I've long thought that Howard Brennan saw a man STANDING and aiming a rifle from a sixth floor window, and that 175 pound man was dressed like a sheriff's deputy.   

Thanks for sharing the windmills of your mind. :D

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2021, 09:30:49 PM »
Was Brennan speaking of khaki in the military uniform sense?

Vietnam Era
Thanks for sharing the windmills of your mind. :D
What ??...Vietnam era?.... Lacked the balls to post a picture of a GI wearing his "suntans"....   The old timers in the group will surely notice your dishonesty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2021, 09:30:49 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2021, 10:17:01 PM »
Preponderance of evidence in totality along with consciousness of guilt. Damn strong circumstantial case that has stood the test of time for 58 years. There is no conspiracy argument that can say that.

"Consciousness of guilt" is a euphemism for "I think a guilty person would do that sort of thing".