Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 17141 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Is this possible?
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2021, 11:14:50 PM »
Advertisement
"Cyber Parkinson's symptoms" and "an aesthetic decision." do not seem a good fit, John.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/parkinsons-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20376055

OTOH, reading your tip startles me about my own ignorance and I'm grateful you took the trouble to share your knowledge about an MS Paint feature, which happens to be the image editor I've been (ab)using!

The insecure component of my personality has new cause to worry that readers might be thinking, "well, if he was unaware of such a fix for his chronic, squiggly, underline highlighting, how the hell could he ever summon the knowledge and ability to "school" the smug, dynamic duo, Stone & DiEugenio?"

I offer my sincerest apologies, in no way did I realize that you had any type of condition because you have always come across as a very intelligent man with awesome research skills and your analysis of the money order evidence is exemplary.
I just assumed that after reading your posts for years that your hand drawn underlining was due to using a mouse to underline   which even under the best of circumstances will always have that handheld look and after comparing my straight underlining with your handheld look, I find my eye is drawn to your highlighted words first which is the point after all.
Anyway keep it up because you are a true inspiration.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2021, 11:14:50 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2021, 12:45:30 AM »
I offer my sincerest apologies, in no way did I realize that you had any type of condition because you have always come across as a very intelligent man with awesome research skills and your analysis of the money order evidence is exemplary.
I just assumed that after reading your posts for years that your hand drawn underlining was due to using a mouse to underline   which even under the best of circumstances will always have that handheld look and after comparing my straight underlining with your handheld look, I find my eye is drawn to your highlighted words first which is the point after all.
Anyway keep it up because you are a true inspiration.

JohnM

John, rereading my reply to you, I see how I did risk misleading you by placing the link to a famous U.S. health clinic's page about symptoms of Parkinson's disease and simply adding the "cyber" adjective was not enough to eliminate the possibility of making you uncomfortable. Please accept my apology. I have no health issue contributing to the unsteadiness of my red underlined highlighting. Until you posted that feature of MS Paint, I was clueless. I appreciate your encouraging words.

Be well!

I'm blind in one eye and have postponed lasik surgery that should restore my vision and a sorely needed hip joint replacement because of concern about covid-19 exposure despite being fully vaccinated for six months now, but thankfully  I have options for both of those health complaints.

It saddened me to learn in the past fifteen minutes that Charlie Watts passed away peacefully in a London hospital at age 80. He performed as the Rolling Stones drummer since 1963 and his career dated back to 1959.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Watts

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2021, 01:27:25 AM »
John, rereading my reply to you, I see how I did risk misleading you by placing the link to a famous U.S. health clinic's page about symptoms of Parkinson's disease and simply adding the "cyber" adjective was not enough to eliminate the possibility of making you uncomfortable. Please accept my apology. I have no health issue contributing to the unsteadiness of my red underlined highlighting. Until you posted that feature of MS Paint, I was clueless. I appreciate your encouraging words.

Be well!

I'm blind in one eye and have postponed lasik surgery that should restore my vision and a sorely needed hip joint replacement because of concern about covid-19 exposure despite being fully vaccinated for six months now, but thankfully  I have options for both of those health complaints.

It saddened me to learn in the past fifteen minutes that Charlie Watts passed away peacefully in a London hospital at age 80. He performed as the Rolling Stones drummer since 1963 and his career dated back to 1959.

Thanks for the clarification, and yeah this covid-19 situation is the absolute worst, I have been stuck in the Worlds harshest lockdown for weeks and I have mixed feelings about how we extract ourselves from this mess. But at least I have plenty of time on my hands to post here!

And yeah, this year there has been too many deaths and while not all can be attributed to Covid, it certainly is depressing that we have lost so many well known people that brought us so much joy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Lock

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2021, 01:27:25 AM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2021, 09:27:15 PM »
More Warren Report fanboy BS.

How many years now?

Everyone around here knows you never had the balls to present a single piece of evidence to back up your Bugliosi-speak.

“Fanboy” was a fav word of the demented David Healey. Right Otto, um David?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2021, 12:17:42 AM »

Be well!

Keep up the good work Tom!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2021, 12:17:42 AM »