Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 17211 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Is this possible?
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2021, 07:10:35 PM »
Advertisement
I agree.

I disagree with his support of Jim Garrison but outside of that, it's undeniable that Jim Di knows his stuff.

He may know his stuff but his stuff does not match up very well with reality. I've run up against him a number of times in the past few months and I've come to realize that he's not very bright and his knowledge of the JFK assassination does not go very deep. He can carry on about the case but so much of what he says and writes is just not true. He now has me blocked.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2021, 07:10:35 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2021, 07:13:05 PM »
"We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody's yet been able to put him in the building (Texas School Book Depository) with a gun in his hand."

Dallas Police Chief, Jesse Curry, in 1969

Curry never said that.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2021, 08:10:14 PM »
He may know his stuff but his stuff does not match up very well with reality. I've run up against him a number of times in the past few months and I've come to realize that he's not very bright and his knowledge of the JFK assassination does not go very deep. He can carry on about the case but so much of what he says and writes is just not true. He now has me blocked.

I agree with much of what you've written here Tim,.....  IMO Mr D is not an asset to the CT community.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2021, 08:10:14 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2021, 08:39:54 PM »
Curry never said that.

The quote is attributed to a 1969 Dallas Morning News interview of Curry

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2021, 08:42:10 PM »

I've read two of his books.

I found most of his defenses of Jim Garrison unpersuasive but outside of that, I don't think it's inaccurate to say Jim has an encyclopedic knowledge of the JFK assassination investigations.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2021, 08:42:10 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2021, 09:02:02 PM »
The quote is attributed to a 1969 Dallas Morning News interview of Curry

The quote is wrong. The DMN article does not contain "We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did."

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2021, 09:10:30 PM »
The quote is wrong. The DMN article does not contain "We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did."

Could you quote the words in the story verbatim?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2021, 09:10:30 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2021, 09:13:06 PM »
I've read two of his books.

I found most of his defenses of Jim Garrison unpersuasive but outside of that, I don't think it's inaccurate to say Jim has an encyclopedic knowledge of the JFK assassination investigations.

The "encyclopedia of Jim DiEugenio" is full of false information. He has a poor grasp of the facts surrounding the assassination. It was a shock to me when I came to that realization. Here is something from the last "conversation" that I had with him:

"In Italy, many factories turned out the MC rifle. And there was no regimentation as to the production scheme. If a factory was in Terni, there would be a T prefix and then the number. Therefore, the idea that the serial number was probative is simply wrong."-- James DiEugenio