Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Howard Brennan, the unwrinkled bus transfer, Dallas Transit owner Harry Weinberg  (Read 33079 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Advertisement
You just illustrated the exact point I was making.

I quoted the post of you saying Helen Markham positively identified the brown shirt LHO was allegedly   

wearing
along with the same day affidavit from officer Poe quoting Markham's description of Tippit's

killer wearing a brown jacket. Your knee jerk reaction is to post a dimly lit picture of a white jacket

that insinuates Markham was wrong about Tippit's killer's jacket.

When it suits the LN did it narrative it's a positive ID.

When it contradicts the official line the witness is mistaken.

Classic!

Gary, you are confused. I never said that Helen Markham positively identified the brown shirt LHO was wearing.  I said that Mary Bledsoe positively identified the brown shirt LHO was wearing.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:29:38 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

Gary, you are confused. I never said that Helen Markham positively identified the brown shirt LHO was wearing.  I said that Mary Bledsoe positively identified brown shirt LHO was wearing.

You're right. I went back and corrected the name.

The point I was making stands though.

Offline Tim Nickerson

You're right. I went back and corrected the name.

The point I was making stands though.

What was the point you were making?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:55:49 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

What was the point you were making?

I was gonna say quit playing stupid ....... .  .   .    .

Point is:

Witnesses whose observations support the WC narrative make positive ID's in LN fantasyland.

While witnesses who contradict the narrative are mistaken or mentally incompetent.

I quoted your post claiming Mary Bledsoe positively ID'd the brown shirt LHO was allegedly   

wearing. I included the 11/22/63 affidavit from officer Poe that has Helen Markham describing Tippit's

killer wearing a brown jacket. You immediately posted a dimly lit picture of a white jacket in a museum

case that insinuates Markham was mistaken about the color of the jacket.

Classic
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:00:07 PM by Gary Craig »

Offline Tim Nickerson

I was gonna say quit playing stupid ....... .  .   .    .

Point is:

Witnesses whose observations support the WC narrative make positive ID's in LN fantasyland.

While witnesses who contradict the narrative are mistaken or mentally incompetent.

I quoted your post claiming Mary Bledsoe positively ID'd the brown shirt LHO was allegedly   

wearing. I included the 11/22/63 affidavit from officer Poe that has Helen Markham describing Tippit's

killer wearing a brown jacket. You immediately posted a dimly lit picture of a white jacket in a museum

case that insinuates Markham was mistaken about the color of the jacket.

Classic

You call that white?  ???

JFK Assassination Forum

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

This you tube video of the "white jacket" was taken at the time it was found and in the same light Markham

saw Tippit's killer wearing a "brown jacket".