Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Howard Brennan, the unwrinkled bus transfer, Dallas Transit owner Harry Weinberg  (Read 32942 times)

Online Richard Smith

Advertisement
If all was as hunky dory as your deliberate incuriousity influences you to present .... Oswald = LN assassin, why
are a suprising number of things going unanswered, out of kilter? I am sorry if examples such as this do not occur to
you or cause you any concern.

Is this a matter of fact description accurately and relevently presenting John Connally family background,
considering Bobby Hale testified he attempted to slap away from Connally's daughter's head, the 20 ga. shotgun barrell
Bobby testified his wife Kathleen Connally Hale was encountered by him, aiming at her own head, just as she was pulling the trigger of?
And a WC exhibit reports Bobby's mother Virginia Hale of Fortune Rd., Fort Worth, and the Texas State Employment office as
contacting Oswald in 1962 to advise him of a job opening at Leslie Welding. May 13, 1964: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/WH22_CE_1389.pdf

And a 1962 FBI Los Angeles stakeout report described Bobby Hale and his twin brother forcing illegal entry into the apartment of Judith Exner and soon driving away in a Chevy Corvette with a Texas plate assigned to their father, director of security at General Dynamics and a former FBI agent.

The example wiki bio page was edited to remove any of the controversies I described above it.

Your demeanor and the sanitized article example are artificial constructs. One reliable result is they are both unreasonable
reactions, flying in the face of facts. At least some of the "kooks" are sincere, reasonable, honest people.

Is there anything relevant here to my question regarding why the conspirators would to go to the time and risk of faking Oswald's appearance on a bus that goes nowhere?  All compulsive nuts are sincere in their delusions.  I never questioned that.  In fact it is one of the symptoms of kookdom.  Becoming obsessed with minutia such as the above and flying off in every direction. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Is there anything relevant here to my question regarding why the conspirators would to go to the time and risk of faking Oswald's appearance on a bus that goes nowhere?

"Nobody's responding to my strawman".

Offline Gary Craig

Is there anything relevant here to my question regarding why the conspirators would to go to the time and risk of faking Oswald's appearance on a bus that goes nowhere?  All compulsive nuts are sincere in their delusions.  I never questioned that.  In fact it is one of the symptoms of kookdom.  Becoming obsessed with minutia such as the above and flying off in every direction.

"Is there anything relevant here to my question regarding why the conspirators would to go to the time and risk of faking Oswald's appearance on a bus that goes nowhere?"

There are witnesses who saw Oswald or a Ozzie look alike get into a vehicle on Elm, shortly after JFK's murder, driven by what would be an accomplice.. The LN narrative starts off with a thud if the suspect is picked up and driven from the scene of the crime.

The fact that the transfer tying LHO to the bus ride wasn't found until his pockets were allegedly searched over 2 hours after he was taken into custody indicates parts of his framing and the cover up were created as needed.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Bledsoe's second day affidavit is way too accurate for random guesses.

Was it public knowledge that Oswald got on the Bus about Murphy Street?
Was it public knowledge that Oswald got off the Bus after a few blocks?
Was it public knowledge that while the bus was stuck in traffic at the same time as Oswald was on the Bus that a man said the President was shot?
Was it public knowledge that Oswald even caught a Bus?
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe1.htm

And in Bledsoe's testimony she goes into detail about a woman who also got off at the same time as Oswald who wanted to get to the train station which along with the above Bledsoe recollections can be confirmed by cross referencing with Bus Driver McWatters testimony.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mcwatters.htm

JohnM

What evidence can you cite that shows Bledsoe knew LHO by sight?

Offline Rob Caprio

"two police officers boarded the bus and checked each passenger to see if any were carrying firearms"

This shows that the Dallas police were in the habit of doing illegal searches.  Oswald stood up for his rights and paid the price.

Also, is there any record of any other buses being searched that day?  What made the police zero in on that particular bus, heading towards the crime scene?

They stopped the bus near the Marsalis Street Library. LHO was known to spend a lot of time there. I am sure that it is just another coincidence.

This is why they thought LHO was the guy at the Jefferson Branch Library because he spent a lot of time at libraries.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Before you jump the gun, please first explain why Oswald who already had trouble finding a job and only got the TSBD job because he lied, left the building within 3 minutes of the assassination?

JohnM

So what did LHO lie about on his TSBD application? Be specific.

Offline Rob Caprio

Are you joking, Oswald's frenzied flight from the scene of the crime is classic consciousness of guilt.

JohnM

Frenzied flight? Doesn't your fairytale say that LHO offered his cab to an elderly woman?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

So what did LHO lie about on his TSBD application? Be specific.

JohnM