Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Howard Brennan, the unwrinkled bus transfer, Dallas Transit owner Harry Weinberg  (Read 32935 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Well Johnny boy I wasn't the only one, your initial post on the subject was also noted by Caprio and your argument and subsequent weak attempt to defend yourself from the above comment went on for weeks.

Sure, "Mytton".  What does that have to do with you dishonestly quoting me out of context?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Sure, "Mytton".  What does that have to do with you dishonestly quoting me out of context?

The whole point that you conveniently ignored is that your initial post couldn't have been very clear if Caprio came to the same conclusion as me and Caprio like a dog with a bone gave you a right chewing out.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

The whole point that you conveniently ignored is that your initial post couldn't have been very clear if Caprio came to the same conclusion as me and Caprio like a dog with a bone gave you a right chewing out.

Funny that Caprio is suddenly your best buddy now after the way you've treated him.

You've demonstrated time and time again that you misrepresent what people say just like you misrepresent the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Funny that Caprio is suddenly your best buddy now after the way you've treated him.

Another Iacoletti deception, where did I say or even imply that Caprio was my "best buddy"?

JohnM

Offline Steve Taylor

I have to take issue with the term "frenzied flight".  According to the cab driver he offered his cab to a lady and was willing to wait.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

I have to take issue with the term "frenzied flight".  According to the cab driver he offered his cab to a lady and was willing to wait.

So you don't take into account his leaving the building immediately, beating on the bus doors in the middle of the street,  while the bus wasn't at a bus stop, obviously panicking when the bus was stalled and got off and then jumped in a cab, and all you have a problem with is while Oswald was already in the cab and logically expected to stay there that he maybe offered a lady his cab? How does that negate the totality that Oswald wanted to get the heck out of there?
And don't forget that Oswald didn't stop at the rooming house but drove several blocks past, why would he do that?

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

I have to take issue with the term "frenzied flight".

That's just "Mytton's" usual creating of "evidence" via false rhetoric.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

So you don't take into account his leaving the building immediately, beating on the bus doors in the middle of the street,  while the bus wasn't at a bus stop, obviously panicking when the bus was stalled and got off and then jumped in a cab,

"Obviously panicking".  LOL.

And don't forget that Oswald didn't stop at the rooming house but drove several blocks past, why would he do that?

Your guess isn't any better than anyone else's.