Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Howard Brennan, the unwrinkled bus transfer, Dallas Transit owner Harry Weinberg  (Read 32922 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement

Two of Howard Brennan's brothers were Dallas Transit Co. employees. DTC bus driver McWatters allegedly gave departing
bus passenger Oswald a transfer that did not wrinkle and hopped from his work shirt pocket into his arrest shirt where it did
not turn up when he was booked into DPD and presumably searched. Nathaniel Weinberg was managing DTC for his brother,
Harry Weinberg. Nathaniel and other Weinberg brothers made a preassassination  trip to Ruby's carousel club.

Harry Weinberg's first municipal transit company assets stripping OP was in Scranton, PA in 1953. Scranton was the population
center of the Bufalino crew. That branch of Cosa Nostra was dominated by men born in one tiny Sicilian town, Montedoro, population,

At the same time he had finished stripping DTC of real estate assets and was in the process of selling the DTC hollowed out shell to
the City of Dallas, Weinberg was up to the same OP with Fifth Avenue Transit in Manhattan,NY. Roy Cohn was Weinberg's lawyer and
had a seat on the board of Fifth Avenue Transit .
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 10:55:40 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Two of Howard Brennan's brothers were Dallas Transit Co. employees. DTC bus driver McWatters allegedly gave departing
bus passenger Oswald a transfer that did not wrinkle and hopped from his work shirt pocket into his arrest shirt where it did
not turn up when he was booked into DPD and presumably searched. Nathaniel Weinberg was managing DTC for his brother,
Harry Weinberg. Nathaniel and other Weinberg brothers made a preassassination  trip to Ruby's carousel club.

Harry Weinberg's first municipal transit company assets stripping OP was in Scranton, PA in 1953. Scranton was the population
center of the Bufalino crew. That branch of Cosa Nostra was dominated by men born in one tiny Sicilian town, Montedoro, population,

Tom, the transfer did wrinkle.

Offline Tim Nickerson

His work shirt and his arrest shirt were one and the same.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Tom, the transfer did wrinkle.

Bugger, you just beat me!

Usually when taking photos of paper evidence it is secured flat and well lit which makes minor anomalies difficult to distinguish but even under these conditions the back of Oswald's Bus Transfer shows definite signs of being folded. The Pristine Bus Transfer is yet another Urban Legend.

JohnM

Offline Tim Nickerson

Bugger, you just beat me!

Usually when taking photos of paper evidence it is secured flat and well lit which makes minor anomalies difficult to distinguish but even under these conditions the back of Oswald's Bus Transfer shows definite signs of being folded. The Pristine Bus Transfer is yet another Urban Legend.

JohnM

The fastest draw in the East, John. A legend in my own mind.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

How do you know that....from witness "testimony"?

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338458/m1/1/

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/10606-another-bledsoe-lie/
Posted July 31, 2007
In her testimony before the Warren Commission, Mary Bledsoe spoke of meeting Lee Harvey Oswald on October 7, 1963 when he came to rent a room from her.
During her testimony, she said, "
Mrs. BLEDSOE - And so, that give me a lead, something to talk about, and I said, "Well, what kind of work do you do? "Oh, I do electronics," he said, and I said, "Well, there is some good jobs because you are young, and you can get a good job a young man like you."
And then went on. Then something about him being in the Marines, and I said, "Well, that is wonderful. My son was in the Navy." And talking about him, you know, just getting to know him, and--but, "here is a picture of my wife, and picture of the girl, and the baby." And I said, "Oh, she has got a baby, hasn't she?" And he said, "Yes."
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm
The only problem is, Rachel Oswald wasn't born until October 20th.
Was the man seeking to rent a room LHO whose baby hadn't been born yet, or a double agent with a manufactured past?
Steve Thomas

Testimony Of Mary E. Bledsoe: Vol. VI, p. 400 - Mcadams.posc.mu.edu?
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm

Mrs. BLEDSOE - What day did I make them? Miss DOUTHIT - When Mr. Sorrels and I were talking about her going to Washington, he made the suggestion that she put all the things down on paper because she might forget something, and I said, "Mary, you put everything on a piece of paper so that you can remember it and ...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 12:40:20 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Tim Nickerson

How do you know that....from witness "testimony"?

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338458/m1/1/

Mr. JENNER - But, he volunteered the picture of his wife and child?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; he did that. Showed me that picture.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

No, that's not true.......  Lee went to his room at the rooming house and changed his clothes.   Mary Bledsoe said that the shirt he was wearing when she saw him on the bus had a torn or worn hole at the elbow......

We've all seen the photo of Lee holding up his handcuffed arms and there is NO HOLE in the elbow of the arrest shirt.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:47:57 PM by Walt Cakebread »