Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Carcano: What Oswald Apologists don't want to hear  (Read 11677 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: The Carcano: What Oswald Apologists don't want to hear
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2021, 07:32:58 PM »
Advertisement
Awesome idea by Oswald not to date the letter or name the target.

Then he could reuse the letter whenever he felt like assassinating somebody.

Um, where did he leave it on the 22nd?

Or maybe he was smarter than yourself (no difficult task).  Why would he need to "name the target" or "date the letter." HA HA HA.  He is telling his wife what to do if he is arrested or killed.   So now think real hard.  What was Oswald doing at this time that might lead to his arrest or murder that night?  Was his typing class that dangerous?  Weak sauce.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2021, 07:32:58 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2021, 09:06:47 PM »
But somehow "Richard" knows that an unsigned undated letter in Russian that doesn't mention Walker or shooting is definitely about Oswald shooting Walker.

::)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 09:07:14 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2021, 10:40:10 PM »
Awesome idea by Oswald not to date the letter or name the target.

Then he could reuse the letter whenever he felt like assassinating somebody.

Um, where did he leave it on the 22nd?

If I remember correctly, Marina said that she retained the letter after the Walker incident. So, it appears that LHO would have had to write another one for the JFK assassination. By then, Marina was staying with Ruth and the contents of a similar letter would need to be revised accordingly or just not be necessary, because Ruth would be able to assist Marina.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2021, 10:40:10 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2021, 12:06:42 AM »
Or maybe he was smarter than yourself (no difficult task).  Why would he need to "name the target" or "date the letter." HA HA HA.  He is telling his wife what to do if he is arrested or killed.   So now think real hard.  What was Oswald doing at this time that might lead to his arrest or murder that night?  Was his typing class that dangerous?  Weak sauce.
I can't image this this normal, well adjusted person shown below would try and shoot a perceived "fascist".

Just to add, item #11 in the note that Marina found reads:

"If I am alive and taken prisoner, the city jail is at the end of the bridge we always used to cross when we went to town (the very beginning of town after the bridge)."

This is where we get the "So that proves he shot at Walker?" response. Besides, the photo is fake, right?

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 01:16:29 AM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2021, 01:23:20 AM »
I can't image this this normal, well adjusted person shown below would try and shoot a perceived "fascist".

"If I am alive and taken prisoner, the city jail is at the end of the bridge we always used to cross when we went to town (the very beginning of town after the bridge)."

This is where we get the "So that proves he shot at Walker?" response. Besides, the photo is fake, right?

Yes, Oswald writes a letter instructing Marina on what she should do in case he is arrested or killed.  Comes home and tells her that he just shot Gen. Walker.  Has recon photos of Walker's home.  But CTers are claiming there is somehow doubt because Oswald did not specify in a letter that might later be used against him his "target" and "date" the letter!!! HA HA HA.  You can't make that up.  I'm surprised they didn't suggest that he get it notarized.   Amazing.  You have to hope these folks are just playing a game and not serious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2021, 01:23:20 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2021, 02:35:44 AM »

CT's have always been reticent to look into who Oswald actually was and what motivated him, and the few CTs who do take the effort to examine Oswald's life, want to write off all of his actions as being part of some overall plot. For instance, Oswald defected from America because he was a Government agent and later for some reason the Government thought it would be a good idea to have a man with a direct connection with their organization to be their designated "Patsy" the illogical inconsistency is staggering.

Besides, the photo is fake, right?

And here we go again, the hardcore CT's realizing how incriminating the backyard photos are, have no choice but to ignore the advanced scientific techniques proving their authenticity. It's absolutely bizarre that besides some weak amateur analysis, even after all this time not one CT has ever provided any conclusive proof that these photos were faked yet they still want to believe in the impossible.

JohnM

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2021, 03:20:40 AM »
CT's have always been reticent to look into who Oswald actually was and what motivated him, and the few CTs who do take the effort to examine Oswald's life, want to write off all of his actions as being part of some overall plot. For instance, Oswald defected from America because he was a Government agent and later for some reason the Government thought it would be a good idea to have a man with a direct connection with their organization to be their designated "Patsy" the illogical inconsistency is staggering.

And here we go again, the hardcore CT's realizing how incriminating the backyard photos are, have no choice but to ignore the advanced scientific techniques proving their authenticity. It's absolutely bizarre that besides some weak amateur analysis, even after all this time not one CT has ever provided any conclusive proof that these photos were faked yet they still want to believe in the impossible.

JohnM

--------------
THE REALITY
--------------

Oswald: 'I'm just a PATSY PANSY!'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2021, 03:20:40 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2021, 12:53:34 PM »
Right.

So he gave Ruth the key to the mailbox, just in case.

Is that what you're saying?

No, I was just pointing out the folly of your question about where did he leave the letter on the 22nd. That’s all I was saying.