Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Does Hiding a Rifle You Plan On Leaving Anyway Really Make Sense?  (Read 23919 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Does Hiding a Rifle You Plan On Leaving Anyway Really Make Sense?
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2021, 08:34:15 PM »
Advertisement
That's utter rubbish, Jerry...and you know it because you've posted many photos that show the bright sunshine in that area.

Angle of Sun at 12:30 Local Time

Angle of Sun at 2:30 Local Time

Boone said he saw the Carcano about 1:22. You would need the sun to be almost shining straight out from the West side to directly illuminate the crevasse where the rifle was found. About 1:22, the sun was shining on both the West and South sides equally. At 2:30, the sun is still not shining from fully onto the West side.

Day had to examine the rifle beside the window to better see it. You just said flashlights were needed. I think the light-bulbs in the ceiling were pretty-low wattage. I would guess they weren't just looking for the rifle; could have been small things as well, anything suspicious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2021, 08:34:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2021, 08:56:43 PM »

Boone said he saw the Carcano about 1:22. You would need the sun to be almost shining straight out from the West side to directly illuminate the crevasse where the rifle was found. About 1:22, the sun was shining on both the West and South sides equally. At 2:30, the sun is still not shining from fully onto the West side.

Day had to examine the rifle beside the window to better see it. You just said flashlights were needed. I think the light-bulbs in the ceiling were pretty-low wattage. I would guess they weren't just looking for the rifle; could have been small things as well, anything suspicious.

Jery, It's recorded that the searchers wanted to move on to other floors to search for the weapon....But Capt Fritz refused to allow them to move to ther flors...  He said... " that rifle has to be here somewhere now keep looking"...    Why would Fritz insist that the rifle was there on the sixth floor?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 09:03:31 PM »
That's utter rubbish, Jerry...and you know it because you've posted many photos that show the bright sunshine in that area.

Nope. The photo was taken from an overhead position, as the narrow cast shadows created by the camera flash clearly reveal. The central box is the clearest example of this.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 09:12:16 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 09:03:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2021, 09:16:51 PM »

Look at the shadows in these two photos, and ask yourself..."were they taken at about the same time?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2021, 10:37:27 PM »
Look at the shadows in these two photos, and ask yourself..."were they taken at about the same time?

Shadows and lightsource: Camera flash

Sun only; no camera flash

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2021, 10:37:27 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2021, 01:34:39 AM »
Who knows, it was hidden in plain sight.

Actually, that little commie rat stole it:

Mr. BALL. Did you give it to him to use?
Mr. KAISER. No, he just picked it up and started using it and I just went and made me another one.

Oh, your boy Frankie also found Oswald's jacket in the domino room, coincidence?

Some people are naturally more observant than others.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2021, 02:47:17 AM »
Who knows, it was hidden in plain sight.

Actually, that little commie rat stole it:

Mr. BALL. Did you give it to him to use?
Mr. KAISER. No, he just picked it up and started using it and I just went and made me another one.

Oh, your boy Frankie also found Oswald's jacket in the domino room, coincidence?

It's impossible to follow what you are implying.  That he was involved in the plot with the role to discover Oswald's jacket and clipboard? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2021, 02:47:17 AM »

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2021, 04:47:11 PM »
OTOH, conspirators who wanted to frame Oswald would have left it right by the window.