Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28782 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #296 on: August 24, 2021, 02:01:37 AM »
Advertisement

If the lifting tape is 2", the linear lines are 5/16" apart, the same width as the bayonet lug.

Agreed, and for me, the actually measured 5/16” thickness is the most reliable dimension that we currently have in this discussion to gauge the other distances.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: August 24, 2021, 02:01:37 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #297 on: August 24, 2021, 06:18:48 PM »
Agreed, and for me, the actually measured 5/16” thickness is the most reliable dimension that we currently have in this discussion to gauge the other distances.

Let's review.....  The so called "palm print" was allegedly lifted from the bottom ( and right hand side) of the 5/8" metal barrel. The mid point of the print was about 3 inches to the rear of the forward end of the wooden stock.   The print was about 3/4 inch in diameter.  The forward end of the print would have been about 2 3/8 inches to the rear of the front end of the wooden stock.
The bayonet lug cannot slide back on the barrel beyond 3/4 inch from the front end of the stock.  ( the lug is precision machined to fit the tapered barrel ) Since the lug cannot slide back beyond 3/4 inch ( from the front of the stock there cannot be any marks that could have been created by the bayonet lug beyond that 3/4 inch limit.  And the gap between the front of the print and the lug would be 1 5/8 inches.   However CE 138 shows the print circled in red ink ....and the distance from the front of the print to the rear of the two parallel lines is about 1/4 the width of the tape ( so if the tape is 2 inches wide then the distance from the front of the print to the two lines is about 1/2 inch

Bottom line:...  the two lines could NOT have been made by the bayonet lug.     

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #298 on: August 24, 2021, 07:49:53 PM »
Let's review.....  The so called "palm print" was allegedly lifted from the bottom ( and right hand side) of the 5/8" metal barrel. The mid point of the print was about 3 inches to the rear of the forward end of the wooden stock.   The print was about 3/4 inch in diameter.  The forward end of the print would have been about 2 3/8 inches to the rear of the front end of the wooden stock.
The bayonet lug cannot slide back on the barrel beyond 3/4 inch from the front end of the stock.  ( the lug is precision machined to fit the tapered barrel ) Since the lug cannot slide back beyond 3/4 inch ( from the front of the stock there cannot be any marks that could have been created by the bayonet lug beyond that 3/4 inch limit.  And the gap between the front of the print and the lug would be 1 5/8 inches.   However CE 138 shows the print circled in red ink ....and the distance from the front of the print to the rear of the two parallel lines is about 1/4 the width of the tape ( so if the tape is 2 inches wide then the distance from the front of the print to the two lines is about 1/2 inch

Bottom line:...  the two lines could NOT have been made by the bayonet lug.   

I disagree with everything you just “reviewed. Dream on Walt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: August 24, 2021, 07:49:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #299 on: August 24, 2021, 07:54:06 PM »
I disagree with everything you just “reviewed. Dream on Walt.

I understand that you don't agree.... But we're using math to determine facts.   Unless you can show a mathematical error, then you are simple lying to yourself....

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #300 on: August 24, 2021, 09:07:54 PM »
I understand that you don't agree.... But we're using math to determine facts.   Unless you can show a mathematical error, then you are simple lying to yourself....

Wrong again!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: August 24, 2021, 09:07:54 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #301 on: August 25, 2021, 01:26:44 AM »
About two weeks ago, the Dutch 3D Wizard Paul Ernst -- who used to post here -- made light of an image I posted on the 9nd.

"Do you want some fun.

ENJOY THIS Jerry eh.. trash posted on a other forum.
     Never heard about anatomy!"

Now I had been concentrating on the face when I did that model. the arms were in a neural position and I simply hid them, figuring the viewer could imagine the rest. I can now articulate all the limbs and even make the facets around the joints connect back up (in SketchUp, it has to be done manually and is time consuming). I didn't post a graphic of the SN-in-3D until I had reasonably accurate models of the figure, the Carcano, the cartons, and the building environment.

Now here's Ernst's current progress ...

Ernst Model

Picture taken of boxes unmoved

Based on Nov. 22  newsfilm capture

Nov. 25th Reconstruction

You don't have to be a Wiz to compare the Ernst Model and see that the height of the brickwork under the window is wrong, that the window isn't raised to the correct height and that the small cartons are closer to the floor than shown by Ernst. That's quite the set of swollen legs on the figure (apparently he sees nothing wrong with leaving the arms being down).

The cartons on top are about 1/2 the height of the large carton supporting them; Ernst had this proportion out of kilter. And does that rifle look anything like a Carcano?

Remember the old days when Ernst used to post a cube as a motorcycle and would make us laugh?  :D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #302 on: August 25, 2021, 01:42:21 AM »
About two weeks ago, the Dutch 3D Wizard Paul Ernst -- who used to post here -- made light of an image I posted on the 9nd.

"Do you want some fun.

Now I had been concentrating on the face when I did that model. the arms were in a neural position and I simply hid them, figuring the viewer could imagine the rest. I can now articulate all the limbs and even make the facets around the joints connect back up (in SketchUp, it has to be done manually and is time consuming). I didn't post a graphic of the SN-in-3D until I had reasonably accurate models of the figure, the Carcano, the cartons, and the building environment.

Ernst Model

Nov. 25th Reconstruction

You don't have to be a Wiz to compare the Ernst Model and see that the height of the brickwork under the window is wrong, that the window isn't raised to the correct height and that the small cartons are closer to the floor than shown by Ernst. That's quite the set of swollen legs on the figure (apparently he sees nothing wrong with leaving the arms being down).

The cartons on top are about 1/2 the height of the large carton supporting them; Ernst had this proportion out of kilter. And does that rifle look anything like a Carcano?

Remember the old days when Ernst used to post a cube as a motorcycle and would make us laugh?  :D

I do miss old Ernie and it's a shame that he's still as clueless today as he was when he left here. The massive list of errors in his "observations" and 3D graphics were an absolute scream because he literally got nothing right and watching him attempt to defend himself was always good for a laugh.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 01:57:25 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: August 25, 2021, 01:42:21 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #303 on: August 25, 2021, 01:50:42 AM »

"Do you want some fun.

Ernst Model

Nov. 25th Reconstruction

Anyone who seriously attempts to make a 3-D model of the sniper’s nest and the surrounding area will most likely learn a great deal about the ergonomics. Accuracy of the details is important. And if you have the software, hardware, knowledge, and skills required to make a reasonably accurate model, you have my admiration and appreciation. Thanks for your efforts and willingness to share Jerry. I have learned quite a bit from you.