Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28770 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2021, 06:38:22 PM »
Advertisement
Would it be feasible to determine the relative portion of the palm that is depicted by the latent print lifted by the tape? If so, measuring a palm of someone with a hand size similar to LHO might let you determine the approximate size of the tape and the card.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2021, 06:38:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2021, 07:02:34 PM »
Would it be feasible to determine the relative portion of the palm that is depicted by the latent print lifted by the tape? If so, measuring a palm of someone with a hand size similar to LHO might let you determine the approximate size of the tape and the card.

The print would be about 3/4" in dimension, whereas Latonia in CE 638 circled an area that's two inches.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2021, 07:25:36 PM »
To the less informed, the conspiracy Warren Commission theories might seem credible. As more details are learned, the conspiracy Warren Commission theories typically become less believable, at least to those who listen to reason. Sadly, most people do not know very many of the details of the assassination and many of them fall prey to those who feed off their paranoia hatred toward Oswald.

Also works fine.

One sees the glass as half full..... The other sees the glass as half empty.      Only the person who knows whether the glass is being emptied or filled can be correct.....

And the LNers are convinced that the official story from the WR is true and they will not scrutinize the story......On the other hand the CT's have seen giant flaws in the official tale and attempt to use those flaws while at the same time accepting other serious flaws as facts....   Example.....  A large portion of all debaters from both sides believe that the carcano was the murder weapon, because the authorities said so.....   I'm 100% certain that the carcano was not the murder weapon and it was never fired that day....   

This is a huge hurdle to try to get over......  because the entire case revolves around that carcano ..........The carcano is a central piece of evidence....   However there is more than ample evidence that refutes the FBI's stance that the carcano was the murder weapon.     One simply needs to accept that the FBI was lying.....and that's a huge hurdle....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2021, 07:25:36 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2021, 08:15:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2021, 09:04:43 PM »

Impressions from under this band should appear on lift

No, not under the band.....  The lift was made from the wooden forgrip and the band did in fact interfer with the tape lying smoothly on the foregrip.  That band can be seen at the far left of the lift.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2021, 09:04:43 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2021, 09:21:59 PM »

The print would be about 3/4" in dimension, whereas Latonia in CE 638 circled an area that's two inches.

I personally can’t see enough detail of the print or the lift from those photos to be any more exact than a general estimate. But a similar area on my hand as indicated by the circle on the print measures no more than 1-1/2”. So how does that fit in with the argument?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2021, 09:56:59 PM »
Impressions from under this band should appear on lift

No, not under the band.....  The lift was made from the wooden forgrip and the band did in fact interfer with the tape lying smoothly on the foregrip.  That band can be seen at the far left of the lift.

I forgot. You think Day lied about disassembling the rifle.

I see no impression of the band on the left. You're making it up as you go along. It's like Mormonism.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2021, 09:56:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2021, 10:38:41 PM »
I forgot. You think Day lied about disassembling the rifle.

I see no impression of the band on the left. You're making it up as you go along. It's like Mormonism.  :D

No Jerry, I'm not making things up as we go along......I've been posting this same information for decades.   Check back and find out....

If you'll look directly below JCDay's signature (in the upper left corner of the card ) you see that the tape was not in contact with the surface from which the print was lifted.....  I believe it was that metal barrel band that lifted the tape away from the surface.