Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28772 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2021, 06:12:37 PM »
Advertisement
Day first saw a part of it peeking up on the barrel as the barrel sat in the wooden stock. When Day removed the barrel from the stock, he saw that much more of that same print was underneath the barrel ("Off Underside"). Pretty straight forward, if you ask me.

Thank you for posting the pictures of the carcano stock,and barrel.  It's a shame that you couldn't have supported your argument by posting a picture of the INSIDE ( barrel side) of the wooden stock.    Because if you could see the inside of the stock at the bayonet lug then you'd know that there is NOTHING on the barrel that would create what you have pointed out as  "POSSIBLE MARK FROM BAYONET LOCK OR TAPE EDGES"

There is no place on the  inside of the stock or the metal barrel at the foregrip that looks like the photo of the "palm print" (CE 639) on the 3 X 5 Index card.

CE 639 ... The palm print...CE 2003 Volume 24...page 260

It's nice to see that you believe the print was lifted from the bottom side of the WOODEN foregrip, Where the slot for the folded bayonet blade is cut into the wooden foregrip. ( though you attempt to obfuscate that fact by writing "Possible mark from bayonet lock or tape edges"   That slot is clearly visible in the photo (CE 639). and can be measured by scaling the photo (The Card measures 3" X 5")  The bayonet blade slot measures 3/16" across and it extends about 2 1/2 inches to the rear of the Bayonet lug.  It's obvious that the "palm print" lift was lifted off the bottom of WOODEN foregrip.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 06:19:07 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2021, 06:12:37 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2021, 07:23:03 PM »
Day first saw a part of it peeking up on the barrel as the barrel sat in the wooden stock. When Day removed the barrel from the stock, he saw that much more of that same print was underneath the barrel ("Off Underside"). Pretty straight forward, if you ask me.

[i"WOODEN FORESTOCK ENDS BEHIND METAL FITTING"[/i]

The "metal fitting" is called the front band ........ It has two screws through it that passes through the bayonet lug and the fore end of the wooden stock, which secures the stock and barrel together. 

The bayonet lug is securely clamped to the metal barrel and the bayonet lug has a  heavy rectangular extension ( 1/4 " across) that extends to the rear of the lug. This extension is bored by toe holes that allow the two screws to tie the barrel and stock together at the foe end.

The POINT behind all of this is; the fact that the slot that is seen in the "palm print photo" (CE 639) is only 3/16 across  while the extension of the bayonet lug is 25% wider  than the bayonet slot.....Thus, the mark on the "palm Print" photo couldn't possibly been created by the bayonet lug.......   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2021, 07:40:39 PM »
Shooting the president is not the act of a rational person.  Thus, the lack of any rational motive doesn't raise doubt as to guilt of the assassin.

No, but the lack of any rational evidence does.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2021, 07:40:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2021, 07:46:55 PM »
Day's photographs of the trigger-housing prints were confirmed as Oswald's in the 1993 PBS-TV NOVA Frontline program "Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald?"

BS.  30 years later a guy pulls photos out of a briefcase that he claims are from the alleged rifle and a fingerprint card that he claims are Oswald's prints and gets another guy to give a subjective opinion that they match.  When the guys at the FBI who examined the actual rifle said they could not be matched.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2021, 07:49:38 PM »
Doesn't it logically follow from your above observation that the (FBI) clearly had no connection to the Dallas Police in setting up Oswald?

Doesn't it logically flow that Day's little story is inconsistent with the facts?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2021, 07:49:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2021, 07:56:00 PM »
From the "Findings and conclusions of Vincent J. Scalice" 8HSCA248:

(157) 8. Latent fingerprint recovered from the trigger guard of a 6.5-millimeter, Mannlicher-Carcano rifle, serial no. C2766, processed
at the Dallas Police Department. It is of no value for identification purposes.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2021, 07:59:24 PM »
Oswald was diagnosed with Personality Disorder issues, he wasn't diagnosed with any known mental illness.

Any mental health professional will tell you that you can't diagnose personality disorders in children.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2021, 07:59:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2021, 08:01:23 PM »
Thank you for posting the pictures of the carcano stock,and barrel.  It's a shame that you couldn't have supported your argument by posting a picture of the INSIDE ( barrel side) of the wooden stock.

The print wasn't lifted from the inside of the wooden stock.

Because if you could see the inside of the stock at the bayonet lug then you'd know that there is NOTHING on the barrel that would create what you have pointed out as  "POSSIBLE MARK FROM BAYONET LOCK OR TAPE EDGES"

You're going to have to start doing your own graphics. ::)

There is no place on the  inside of the stock or the metal barrel at the foregrip that looks like the photo of the "palm print" (CE 639) on the 3 X 5 Index card.

CE 639 ... The palm print...CE 2003 Volume 24...page 260

It's nice to see that you believe the print was lifted from the bottom side of the WOODEN foregrip,

I don't believe that. You learn to gaslight from Fox News and Breitbart?

Where the slot for the folded bayonet blade is cut into the wooden foregrip. ( though you attempt to obfuscate that fact by writing "Possible mark from bayonet lock or tape edges"   That slot is clearly visible in the photo (CE 639). and can be measured by scaling the photo (The Card measures 3" X 5")  The bayonet blade slot measures 3/16" across and it extends about 2 1/2 inches to the rear of the Bayonet lug.  It's obvious that the "palm print" lift was lifted off the bottom of WOODEN foregrip.

I don't think it's the slot for the retracted bayonet blade that's grooved in the wooden fore-stock.

What makes you think the card is 3" X 5"?