Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28777 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2021, 10:54:16 PM »
Advertisement
there's no film of Oswald pulling the trigger.

If such a photo existed.... It would have to have been taken at a location somewhere other than the sixth floor window.....Lee told the interrogators that he was on the first floor at the time the President's motorcade passed by the TSBD.....

If Oswald was the assassin, wouldn't he claim he was somewhere else anyway?

And Lee DESCRIBED the passing by of the Domino room by two of his fellow employees ( Jarman & Norman) at 12:25 ....Which attests to the fact that he was on the first floor at the time Jarman and Norman passed through the first floor shipping area.

Actually Oswald said he had lunch with the two, meaning he saw them together at some point on the first floor (not necessarily 12:25), or he merely based it on the routine the two had for having lunch. Even if Oswald stayed on the sixth floor after noon, he would have known Jarman and Norman had stayed together because the two arrived underneath the SN window before the assassination.

What are the odds, that a suspect desperate for an alibi, describes having lunch with the only two co-workers he thought might have been together since noon? Even the most guilty will grasp at any alibi, however weak.

If they're headed for the back stairs, how could Oswald have seen them passing through the first floor area? If Oswald saw them walking by along the outside of the building, wouldn't he have given that detail, rather than claim he was having lunch with them?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2021, 10:54:16 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2021, 12:29:11 AM »
 an advanced degree in the world of counterfactuals

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2021, 12:54:57 AM »

Actually Oswald said he had lunch with the two, meaning he saw them together at some point on the first floor (not necessarily 12:25), or he merely based it on the routine the two had for having lunch. Even if Oswald stayed on the sixth floor after noon, he would have known Jarman and Norman had stayed together because the two arrived underneath the SN window before the assassination.

What are the odds, that a suspect desperate for an alibi, describes having lunch with the only two co-workers he thought might have been together since noon? Even the most guilty will grasp at any alibi, however weak.

If they're headed for the back stairs, how could Oswald have seen them passing through the first floor area? If Oswald saw them walking by along the outside of the building, wouldn't he have given that detail, rather than claim he was having lunch with them?

Sure that would be logical ...Except.... Lee Described an action that took place on the first floor at 12:26....He had to have witnessed that action to describe it.

There are TWO major flaws within this statement.....First off Lee never told the interrogators about seeing Norman and Jarman as an alibi....He was merely telling them what he saw while he was on the first floor at 12:26..... And a MAJOR flaw....Lee never said that he was having lunch with Jarman and Norman.....He said he ate lunch ALONE....And J & N passed by the lunchroom as he was eating his lunch.

If they're headed for the back stairs, how could Oswald have seen them passing through the first floor area?

WOW!...Your ignorance of the basic facts is hanging out a country mile..... Jarman and Norman were NOT going to the back stairs....They were headed for the west elevator which opened into the first floor shipping room....And the 1st floor lunchroom doorway opened onto the first floor shipping room .....Lee was eating his lunch ALONE in that lunchroom..... And J&N would have passed by the windows on the east and north sides of the lunchroom ....Lee would have had to have been blind to avoid seeing them....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2021, 12:54:57 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2021, 01:07:54 AM »
When one has the mindset that no one in a position of authority can be trusted, everything is a conspiracy of one type or another, and trying to make any sense of it whatsoever is futile, your points don’t matter. All that matters is that they have come up with some questions that can be used to bring up more questions which adds more suspicion, conjecture, and innuendo.

My question to those who have that type of mindset is: Why has no credible evidence of a conspiracy been uncovered after almost 58-years of intense scrutiny by thousands of people?

When everyone has the mindset that everyone in a position of authority can be trusted, nothing is a conspiracy of one type or another, and trying to make any sense of it whatsoever is futile, your points don’t matter. All that matters is that we have come up with some answers that can be used to bring up more answers which adds more certainty, unanimity, and consensus

My question to those who have that type of mindset is: Why has so much credible evidence of a conspiracy been uncovered after almost 58-years of intense obfuscation by thousands of people?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2021, 02:18:04 AM »
My question to those who have that type of mindset is: Why has so much credible evidence of a conspiracy been uncovered after almost 58-years of intense obfuscation by thousands of people?

Very interesting, if there is "so much credible evidence of a conspiracy" then you should be able to tell us the alternate narrative, please enlighten us and tell us in your own words where this "credible evidence" leads?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2021, 02:18:04 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2021, 02:20:19 AM »
it was a jedi mind trick or did you miss that part? Bit if you insist two caskets at Bethesda was a t least a bad look
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 02:23:59 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2021, 02:23:30 AM »
it was a jedi mind trick or did you miss that part?

No worries, as I suspected you clearly lack the deductive reasoning skills to analyse your own evidence.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2021, 02:23:30 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2021, 02:28:21 AM »
 I do prefer induction as a first step but i know you can skip ahead eh..