Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28813 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2021, 02:02:11 AM »
Advertisement
The logical fallacy of your post is the assumption that there is consensus around one single conspiracy theory.

In reality, there is only consensus around the idea of JFK being killed by a conspiracy plot. The "who" and "how" depends on whom you talk to.

But I've also found over the years that Lone-nut narrative folks don't agree on everything as well. There's no consensus on "how" Oswald alone killed JFK or what his motive was.

The logical fallacy of your post is the assumption that there is consensus around one single conspiracy theory.

Seriously, your incorrect usage of my apparent "logical fallacy" has zero connection between the rest of your sentence and what I wrote in the OP. Let me make this clear, my thread title is the very antithesis of what you claim you see, I ask CT's to ask "yourself" where "my" theory goes, where do I even remotely indicate that there is any "consensus" between the widely disparate CT theories?
Let me repeat the words I used in the opening sentence and please this time take careful note, "I see Kooky "theories" that go absolutely nowhere, are "contradictory" and as a narrative make zero logical sense.", so in a nutshell I mention "theories" not theory and to reinforce this disparity I subtly introduce the concept that the "theories" are "contradictory".

In reality, there is only consensus around the idea of JFK being killed by a conspiracy plot. The "who" and "how" depends on whom you talk to.

No kidding, Einstein.

There's no consensus on "how" Oswald alone killed JFK...

As far as I can see, the consensus from the "WC/HSCA endorsers" is that Oswald took his rifle to work and killed the President with the same rifle but I am open to your further analysis.

or what his motive was.

Motive is not always necessary to prove a crime, as other evidence may be sufficient. Further, even when there is reasonable motive for why a person would have committed a crime, a motive alone is not sufficient, absent some other evidence as to why a particular defendant is guilty.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/motive

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2021, 02:02:11 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2021, 01:18:23 PM »
Nut on nut debate is very entertaining.  It's like watching UFO believers argue about whether the aliens who abducted them are grey or green.

Yes, or:

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2021, 10:04:15 PM »
If you're a conspiracy-monger, high school drop-out, or Oswald arse-kisser, you might be a redneck.

Since I have none of those afflictions/mutations and continue to thrive with the LNer brand, my ask will be couched in true LNer spirit with the term 'where do CTer conspiracy theories go to when they die'

Firstly, these lazy CTer theories, once heard by people who have at least a high-school diploma, fall apart immediately by way of their own dead-weight paranoia.

Secondly, they go back to from whence they came: The far shores of the lunatic fringe.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 01:28:26 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2021, 10:04:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2021, 06:14:44 PM »
Nut on nut debate is very entertaining.  It's like watching UFO believers argue about whether the aliens who abducted them are grey or green.

The LNer contingent is very much like the holocaust deniers.....  No matter how much evidence is presented that the murder of JFK was simply an old fashion coup d' e'tat  and Lee Oswald was the scape goat....   The Lner's will deny .......

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2021, 06:28:30 PM »
The LNer contingent is very much like the holocaust deniers.....  No matter how much evidence is presented that the murder of JFK was simply an old fashion coup d' e'tat  and Lee Oswald was the scape goat....   The Lner's will deny .......

Mi no comprende.

There's a paper and verbal trail of the Nazis wanting the Jews to be exterminated or "removed". There's a trail of Oswald defecting, hating the United States and buying the weapons used on November 22nd.

The concentration camps that were freed and had gas chambers and crematoriums were run by Nazis. The day of the assassination, Oswald had no alibi, his rifle is found on the sixth floor and he killed Officer Tippit.

So there's no film of a SS guard flipping the switch; there's no film of Oswald pulling the trigger.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2021, 06:28:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2021, 06:52:37 PM »
Mi no comprende.

There's a paper and verbal trail of the Nazis wanting the Jews to be exterminated or "removed". There's a trail of Oswald defecting, hating the United States and buying the weapons used on November 22nd.

The concentration camps that were freed and had gas chambers and crematoriums were run by Nazis. The day of the assassination, Oswald had no alibi, his rifle is found on the sixth floor and he killed Officer Tippit.

So there's no film of a SS guard flipping the switch; there's no film of Oswald pulling the trigger.

There's a trail of Oswald defecting, hating the United States and buying the weapons used on November 22nd.

As I said....  No matter how much evidence is presented .....The Lner's like the holocaust deniers will not open their eyes to the facts, and they will continue to believe the big lie....

How do you know what was in Lee's heart???.....  Did he hate the US?? ...or was that stated to fool  the Russians into accepting him as a genuine defector??   If he truly was a defector ....Then, Why did the US government send him a draft card ( when he was in a country from which he could not be drafted) that classified him as A-! and the card was signed "Gut Schieffer' ( German --- Good Mariner )

There's a trail of Oswald defecting, hating the United States and buying the weapons used on November 22nd.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2021, 07:26:39 PM »
there's no film of Oswald pulling the trigger.

Not necessary.

BILL CHAPMAN

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2021, 07:26:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2021, 10:28:53 PM »

So what else do you have, Jerry?

If such a photo existed.... It would have to have been taken at a location somewhere other than the sixth floor window.....Lee told the interrogators that he was on the first floor at the time the President's motorcade passed by the TSBD..... And Lee DESCRIBED the passing by of the Domino room by two of his fellow employees ( Jarman & Norman) at 12:25 ....Which attests to the fact that he was on the first floor at the time Jarman and Norman passed through the first floor shipping area.