Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28794 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2021, 08:49:16 PM »
Advertisement
NOW??? What the hell do you mean NOW ??

Strawman “Smith” doesn’t pay attention to what anybody says. He’s too busy building strawmen to argue with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2021, 08:49:16 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2021, 08:50:18 PM »
Huh? The physical evidence that links Oswald to the crime has always been rock solid

LOL

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2021, 03:04:18 AM »
So now you are citing the WC's evidence that links Oswald to rifle!

NOW??? What the hell do you mean NOW ??   I've always accepted the evidence presented....     But I certainly don't accept the various interpretations of that evidence.....   The evidence is solid that Captain Fritz had a BY photo in his possession....   He admitted it, and described what appeared in that photo BEFORE the Photo was officially "discovered" in the Paine's garage. 

I thought all this evidence was deemed fake or insufficient by CTers to connect Oswald to the MC rifle? 

If you had a functioning brain you would not attempt to bind all CT's together as an amalgamation ......The one thing that CT's have in common is their refusal to accept that a dog turd ( the Warren Report)is a candy bar....   Unlike the LNers who have bitten off some of that " candy bar" and are contentedly chewing.....while arguing that it's genuine..

So the MC rifle that was found on the 6th floor belonged to LHO?  And the WC evidence linking him to this particular rifle is authentic?  Wow that will come as a shock to your fellow contrarians with their "Oswald's rifle - LOL." 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2021, 03:04:18 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2021, 04:45:09 PM »
Time after time I see Kooky theories that go absolutely nowhere, are contradictory and as a narrative make zero logical sense. It seems like the only reason for these paranoid delusions is just so the Ct's can imagine a conspiracy so huge it's beyond their wildest, wettest dreams therefore no effort is made to link the enormity of their claims and oblivious bliss can persist.
Following are some basic questions addressing the above and some other questions which would have made setting up your patsy so much easier, because on one hand the conspirators were extremely clever and had a ton of accurate foresight with the ability to cover up their crimes for more than half a century and on the other hand the Government were so incompetent and their plan had so many holes that even the dumbest dumbasses around here could figure it out.

Why use or plant a Mauser when you want to set up your patsy with an Italian Carcano?
Why have a shooter in front when your Patsy is behind?
Why make up a potentially easily refuted bus trip to nowhere?
Why is Ruth Paine a possible conspirator when she said she never saw the rifle, never said Oswald spoke badly of Kennedy, never saw Oswald beat Marina and never saw the long package on the morning of the 22nd, well educated Ruth could have been the most powerful eyewitness of them all but she wasn't.
Why fake the Zapruder film when to the layman it shows a "back and to the left" motion?
Why use the Zapruder film to prove stuff when on the other hand you claim the Zapruder film is faked?
Why not have a dozen people who all saw Oswald in the sniper's nest window?
Why plant a pointy bullet on Connally's stretcher?
Why use a military rifle which is designed to injure, when you are clearly trying to kill your victim because Kennedy's back wound may have been survivable with a FMJ bullet whereas an expanding bullet might have ripped his head off?
Why use different type of bullets like an exploding bullet from the front, when you are trying to link the assassination to a single weapon?
Why invent an extensive paper trail of a rifle purchase which involved many innocent people and different companies when you could just fill out a coupon and mail it?
Why not have "Oswald" just buy a rifle and continue to buy ammo from a shop and have the shop owner remember him?
Why not have more people see the long brown package?
Why not have the Police say Oswald admitted owning the rifle, having his backyard photo taken, taking a long package to work and hating Kennedy?
...etc etc

JohnM

The logical fallacy of your post is the assumption that there is consensus around one single conspiracy theory.

In reality, there is only consensus around the idea of JFK being killed by a conspiracy plot. The "who" and "how" depends on whom you talk to.

But I've also found over the years that Lone-nut narrative folks don't agree on everything as well. There's no consensus on "how" Oswald alone killed JFK or what his motive was.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2021, 06:14:21 PM »
So the MC rifle that was found on the 6th floor belonged to LHO?  And the WC evidence linking him to this particular rifle is authentic?  Wow that will come as a shock to your fellow contrarians with their "Oswald's rifle - LOL."

I don't know if that carcano belonged to Lee Oswald......  I've always thought that George De M was the owner.  He bought the MO and had Lee order the rifle from Kleins......     Lee didn't have the money necessary to buy the rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2021, 06:14:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2021, 06:20:05 AM »

Not at all.  Anybody who has been paying attention for the last 13 years instead of making up one strawman argument after another is very familiar with Walt's fabrications.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2021, 07:44:26 PM »
Not at all.  Anybody who has been paying attention for the last 13 years instead of making up one strawman argument after another is very familiar with Walt's fabrications.

The title for this thread asks....."where does my theory go?"

My theory ( based on solid evidence)  Leads to the inescapable  conclusion that Lee Oswald was simply the patsy that he told us he was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2021, 07:44:26 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2021, 01:25:08 AM »
The title for this thread asks....."where does my theory go?"

My theory ( based on solid evidence)  Leads to the inescapable  conclusion that Lee Oswald was simply the patsy that he told us he was.

Nut on nut debate is very entertaining.  It's like watching UFO believers argue about whether the aliens who abducted them are grey or green.