Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28828 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2021, 05:30:01 PM »
Advertisement
Oswald proved you wrong

You will attribute the impossible to Lee Oswald simply to continue to make a fool of yourself.....

Lee Oswald nor any other mortal could have fired that cranky old carcano accurately even if they would have an hour to fire three shots...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2021, 05:30:01 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2021, 12:45:09 AM »
You will attribute the impossible to Lee Oswald simply to continue to make a fool of yourself.....

Lee Oswald nor any other mortal could have fired that cranky old carcano accurately even if they would have an hour to fire three shots...

If that were true, then why plant that rifle to frame Oswald for the crime?  At least be logically consistent with your fantasies.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2021, 03:21:28 AM »
If that were true, then why plant that rifle to frame Oswald for the crime?  At least be logically consistent with your fantasies.

Pssst has the authorities convinced you that the cranky old carcano with the scope mounted askew was the murder weapon? 
If so, then all that was necessary was the ability to convince ignorant, trusting, suckers that the rifle was the murder weapon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2021, 03:21:28 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2021, 06:52:57 AM »
No one is going to be using "steamboat" because they all thought the first shot was a one-offer. Many thought a potential "backfire" or "fire-cracker". A few who claimed they knew it was a gunshot on the first report probably didn't think it would be repeated (I think a few thought it might be a boisterous Texan firing his gun into the air). With all that was occurring, I suspect no one would be using "steamboat" reckoning for shots two and three, either.

The witnesses had no anticipation that a shot spanning exercise would be needed. So how can any shot span reconstruction be anything but unscientific guesstimation?

People aren't that good at estimating time intervals, especially with distractions as in Dealey Plaza. It could be that Derek Chauvin (and maybe the three other officers charged) thought he had Floyd pinned down for a "few" minutes, not enough to kill him. But this event is the extremely rare one where we have full video that tells the whole story, that the kneeling on the neck was over nine minutes. I'm not excusing Chauvin, just offering this as a potential example of poor time estimation.

People aren't that good at estimating time intervals
I am
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 03:45:15 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2021, 03:51:26 PM »
Pssst has the authorities convinced you that the cranky old carcano with the scope mounted askew was the murder weapon? 
If so, then all that was necessary was the ability to convince ignorant, trusting, suckers that the rifle was the murder weapon.

'the cranky old carcano'
> Says the cranky old fart with multiple fabrications, well at least according to Mr Neil McKneely.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 09:43:34 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2021, 03:51:26 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2021, 04:33:18 PM »

Tell us what use a patsy would serve.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 02:31:08 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2021, 05:30:41 PM »

It's your claim that the MC rifle was incapable of being used to assassinate JFK.  If it were true that the MC rifle was incapable of being used to assassinate JFK as you (falsely) claim, then why plant that rifle to implicate Oswald in the assassination instead of a rifle that was capable of the deed?  Were the fantasy conspirators lacking in access to other rifles?  There is no evidence whatsoever as to the condition of the scope at the moment of the assassination.  It is entirely possible that it became "askew" when Oswald dropped it on his way out after the assassination.  It is also possible that the scope was removed and reattached in the search for prints. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2021, 05:30:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2021, 08:07:04 PM »
To sum up "Mytton's" kooky theory:

A "vast conspiracy" (tm) would have planted evidence that was actually convincing.  Therefore we should assume that this unconvincing evidence proves that Oswald did it.