Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28906 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2021, 04:34:06 PM »
Advertisement
It comes down to acquiring 'feel' for the bolt action of the Carcano, and the fact that Oswald had no pressure to meet a pre-set firing sequence. Asking testers to instantly overcome those hurdles is tantamount to asking a tennis player to suddenly use somebody else's racquet at match point.
It's been shown multiple times that you can easily fire two shots with a Carcano rifle in 5-6 seconds. The "clock" doesn't "start" until the first shot is fired. Then the shooter has 5-6 seconds to fire two additional shots. It's not three shots in 5-6 seconds; it's two shots AFTER the first in 5-6 seconds.

In any case, the Zapruder film shows that two shots were fired in five seconds. One was at roughly Z-223 and a second at Z-313. That's 90 frames or five seconds. And the entire shooting sequence - depending on the first shot - took around 8-9 seconds. So 8-9 seconds for two shots. So those earwitnesses who estimated that the entire sequence took 4-6 seconds are very likely wrong.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 05:47:02 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2021, 04:34:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2021, 07:22:16 PM »
It comes down to acquiring 'feel' for the bolt action of the Carcano, and the fact that Oswald had no pressure to meet a pre-set firing sequence. Asking testers to instantly overcome those hurdles is tantamount to asking a tennis player to suddenly use somebody else's racquet at match point.

It comes down to acquiring 'feel' for the bolt action of the Carcano,

Utter nonsense from someone who clearly has never fired a carcano......

Even an expert rifleman could not acquire a "feel" for the cranky carcano......   Because the carcano was not designed to be a rapid fire sniper rifle.

The carcano is designed to compress the firing pin spring on the extraction stroke ( up stroke of the bolt handle) and this cumbersome action ALWAYS causes the sights to be pulled off target , which requires the shooter to reacquire the target and realign the sights on target.  ( this action requires several seconds )   There is NO WAY to acquire a "feel" for this balky action and sloppy trigger)

But even if the rifle had been modified to cock on the closing stroke.....and then "maybe? " the rifle could have fired three rounds in 6 seconds....the shooter still would not have been able to hit the target because the scope was mounted askew......
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 07:27:09 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2021, 08:41:16 PM »
The only way witnesses could accurately gauge the time span of three shots would be if they have recently spent considerable time at a shooting range where they observed hundreds of random three-shot firings and heard their announced time spans.

The HSCA testers hit 1.6 sec for two shots. Twice.

I gauge time between actions by using 'one steamboat', two steamboat, three steamboat... each takes one second
Way better than guessing.

But Murray(?) Couch, riding in a press vehicle and experienced with bolt-action rifles apparently, said the time between the second and third shots  sounded about right (2.5 seconds)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:07:26 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2021, 08:41:16 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2021, 08:49:40 PM »
The word I was trying to use starts with an f, then an l, then an a, then an s, and lastly a k. It isn’t a swear word at all. Whatever parameters that are programmed into the software to identify swear words is not completely accurate. That’s the point I was making.

The admins are watching*

*swiped from an animated GIF

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2021, 09:22:52 PM »

Let's try to stick to the FACTS.....on page 117 of your bible  ( the WR)  LBJ's "Special Select Hand Picked Committee of venerated, and honorable men"  acknowledged that the witnesses at the scene estimated that the shots were fired in "5 to 6 seconds"......

on page 117 of your bible  ( the WR)  LBJ's "Special Select Hand Picked Committee of venerated, and honorable men" concluded that the "three shots were fired in a time period ranging from approximately  4.8 to in excess of 7 seconds"

Your "honorable men" couldn't even stick to the witnesses testimonies ......( 5 to 6 seconds) ...those "honorable men" felt they had to distort the facts by claiming the the period was from "4.8 to in excess of 7 seconds" .....

And now you're attempting to stretch the truth even more.......  Now let's knock off the lying,,,,, The witnesses said the shots were fied in 5 or 6 seconds....  And the Carcano could NOT have performed that feat.....

Oswald proved you wrong

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2021, 09:22:52 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2021, 09:34:22 PM »
The HSCA testers hit 1.6 sec for two shots. Twice.

I gauge time between actions by using 'one steamboat', two steamboat, three steamboat... each takes one second
Way better than guessing.

But Murray(?) Couch riding in a press vehicle and experienced with bolt-action rifles apparently, said the time between the second and third shots  sounded about right (2.5 seconds)

No one is going to be using "steamboat" because they all thought the first shot was a one-offer. Many thought a potential "backfire" or "fire-cracker". A few who claimed they knew it was a gunshot on the first report probably didn't think it would be repeated (I think a few thought it might be a boisterous Texan firing his gun into the air). With all that was occurring, I suspect no one would be using "steamboat" reckoning for shots two and three, either.

The witnesses had no anticipation that a shot spanning exercise would be needed. So how can any shot span reconstruction be anything but unscientific guesstimation?

People aren't that good at estimating time intervals, especially with distractions as in Dealey Plaza. It could be that Derek Chauvin (and maybe the three other officers charged) thought he had Floyd pinned down for a "few" minutes, not enough to kill him. But this event is the extremely rare one where we have full video that tells the whole story, that the kneeling on the neck was over nine minutes. I'm not excusing Chauvin, just offering this as a potential example of poor time estimation.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2021, 10:50:03 PM »
Time after time I see Kooky theories that go absolutely nowhere, are contradictory and as a narrative make zero logical sense. It seems like the only reason for these paranoid delusions is just so the Ct's can imagine a conspiracy so huge it's beyond their wildest, wettest dreams therefore no effort is made to link the enormity of their claims and oblivious bliss can persist.
Following are some basic questions addressing the above and some other questions which would have made setting up your patsy so much easier, because on one hand the conspirators were extremely clever and had a ton of accurate foresight with the ability to cover up their crimes for more than half a century and on the other hand the Government were so incompetent and their plan had so many holes that even the dumbest dumbasses around here could figure it out.

Why use or plant a Mauser when you want to set up your patsy with an Italian Carcano?
Why have a shooter in front when your Patsy is behind?
Why make up a potentially easily refuted bus trip to nowhere?
Why is Ruth Paine a possible conspirator when she said she never saw the rifle, never said Oswald spoke badly of Kennedy, never saw Oswald beat Marina and never saw the long package on the morning of the 22nd, well educated Ruth could have been the most powerful eyewitness of them all but she wasn't.
Why fake the Zapruder film when to the layman it shows a "back and to the left" motion?
Why use the Zapruder film to prove stuff when on the other hand you claim the Zapruder film is faked?
Why not have a dozen people who all saw Oswald in the sniper's nest window?
Why plant a pointy bullet on Connally's stretcher?
Why use a military rifle which is designed to injure, when you are clearly trying to kill your victim because Kennedy's back wound may have been survivable with a FMJ bullet whereas an expanding bullet might have ripped his head off?
Why use different type of bullets like an exploding bullet from the front, when you are trying to link the assassination to a single weapon?
Why invent an extensive paper trail of a rifle purchase which involved many innocent people and different companies when you could just fill out a coupon and mail it?
Why not have "Oswald" just buy a rifle and continue to buy ammo from a shop and have the shop owner remember him?
Why not have more people see the long brown package?
Why not have the Police say Oswald admitted owning the rifle, having his backyard photo taken, taking a long package to work and hating Kennedy?
...etc etc

JohnM

KOOKY THEORIES HUH?  LOL 

You mean like Oswald firing an unusable gun 3x in 8.31 seconds, acculturate, running 100 feet through obstacles then taking to hide the gun..

WHY HIDE THE GUN? Leaving the shells and hiding the gun makes no sense. What's the point of hiding a gun on the same floor like the police  wouldn't find it? Not even the dumbest of dumbasses would do that!

Then run 5 flights of stairs in 40 seconds, run another 15 feet to the break room, and run in to officer Baker without even being out of breath. Even superman would have a hard time pulling that off. But there's nothing dumbass about that kooky story, right? Of course not. LOL

Here's an idea. Take video of yourself running 5 flights of stairs in 40 seconds for all of us to see, since YOU actually believe, and even defend, that idiocy. No point arguing about it when you can just show all of us how easily that can be done.

In fact, Mr. "Not even the dumbest of dumbasses..." why not shoot a bolt action rifle 3 times accurately in 8 seconds while you're at it! Show us how ridiculous are theories (or common sense) really is, Mr. Talker!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2021, 10:50:03 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2021, 12:37:31 AM »
KOOKY THEORIES HUH?  LOL 

You mean like Oswald firing an unusable gun 3x in 8.31 seconds, acculturate, running 100 feet through obstacles then taking to hide the gun..

Kooky ...
  • The Carcano "unusable gun".  :D
  • What "accurate"? (Oswald missed the President's head twice.)
  • "Running". (Just walking, Oswald could have reached the second-floor vestibule door before Truly arrived.)
  • "100 feet through obstacles" (One easy obstacle with the narrow gap at the Sniper's Nest; otherwise, he walked (maybe trotted by time he was halfway there) some ninety feet of open aisle to the north, then some ninety feet to where he dropped the rifle, probably in a place he had in mind.)

WHY HIDE THE GUN? Leaving the shells and hiding the gun makes no sense. What's the point of hiding a gun on the same floor like the police  wouldn't find it? Not even the dumbest of dumbasses would do that!

Picking up the shells would cost time and he would be in possession of them. What should he have done? Picked up the shells and threw them across the sixth floor? They would still be found.

But holding onto the rifle allows him to get pass anyone on the sixth floor. And he might have been wiping prints (why make it easy for the police he hated?). By time "Lil' Lee gets to the steps, there's a chance he can sneak or buff his way outside. But not with the rifle.

Then run 5 flights of stairs in 40 seconds, run another 15 feet to the break room, and run in to officer Baker without even being out of breath. Even superman would have a hard time pulling that off. But there's nothing dumbass about that kooky story, right? Of course not. LOL

"Superman"? LOL! SuperGrandma could have done it. Ossie was 24-years-old, lean and wiry. And the stairs were downward.

“A test was also conducted to determine the time required to walk
     from the southeast corner of the sixth floor to the second-floor
     lunchroom by stairway. Special Agent John Howlett of the Secret
     Service carried a rifle from the southeast corner of the sixth floor
     along the east aisle to the northeast corner. He placed the rifle on
     the floor near the site where Oswald's rifle was actually found after
     the shooting. Then Howlett walked down the stairway to the second-
     floor landing and entered the lunchroom. The first test, run at normal
     walking pace, required 1 minute, 18 seconds; the second test, at a
     “fast walk” took 1 minute, 14 seconds. The second test followed
     immediately after the first. The only interval was the time necessary
     to ride in the elevator from the second to the sixth floor and walk back
     to the southeast corner. Howlett was not short winded at the end of
     either test run.”

— Warren Report, USGPO, p.152

Oswald's not even sweating in this picture.

Here's an idea. Take video of yourself running 5 flights of stairs in 40 seconds for all of us to see, since YOU actually believe, and even defend, that idiocy. No point arguing about it when you can just show all of us how easily that can be done.

In fact, Mr. "Not even the dumbest of dumbasses..." why not shoot a bolt action rifle 3 times accurately in 8 seconds while you're at it! Show us how ridiculous are theories (or common sense) really is, Mr. Talker!

That's the Loony part. That one has to "make" both of Oswald's shots to the President such that they each land in the same square millimeter as did the ones to Kennedy. Can't be done. Oswald himself, if he were alive and as he was on November 22nd, couldn't do what were unique things in terms of timing and where the shots struck. On the day of the assassination, if Oswald waited 1/100th-of-a-second before firing a shot, we would be talking about a different set of wounds.

One can only roughly duplicate the shots, as the Australians did in 2004:

They got a Carcano bullet through two body masses (they happened to break two rib surrogates, not just one), and the bullet was intact with an longitudinal twist and the lead core squeezed, like CE399.

The fact that it's impossible to duplicate each last thing down to the microscopic level allow the critics to claim it can't be done.