Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28768 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2021, 03:04:38 PM »
Advertisement
Hey slow down champ and enough of the unnecessary insults, it's nice that you finally tell us who was the prime enchiladas but that wasn't the discussion!
I will give you the benefit of the doubt if you'll disclose, was it either Johnson or Hoover that;
planted the rifle,
planted 3 shells in the snipers nest,
planted an Oswald finger printed brown paper bag,
altered the Zapruder film,
altered the autopsy photos,
altered the Xrays,
shot Tippit,
planted shells at the Tippit crime scene,
planted a revolver on Oswald,
altered testimony,
etc etc,

And if neither of those men did any of those specific actions then by definition someone else did and therefore it wasn't just Hoover or Johnson involved in the conspiracy but literally a cast of hundreds knowingly being involved and covering up the killing the President.

As I said with virtually every post you keep adding more and more conspirators to your already massive pile, and I appreciate that you've finally admitted who you believe were the head Conspirators but that will sadly not automatically erase the rest of the conspirators who you claim were involved.

JohnM

'... with virtually every post you keep adding more and more conspirators to your already massive pile

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2021, 03:04:38 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2021, 04:31:01 PM »
'... with virtually every post you keep adding more and more conspirators to your already massive pile

What they argue - the larger capital "C" conspiracy as opposed to a small one involving Oswald as a willing agent - simply cannot be done. Not and kept quiet. Not planned in advanced - and kept quiet - not pulled off - and kept quiet - not covered up for half a century - and kept quiet. It simply cannot be done.

It's not just the numbers involved - and as John Mytton said you can't just say "LBJ did it!" or "Hoover did it!"; you have to count their underlings or minions who actually had to conduct this conspiracy - but the variety of people and groups. Hoover did not like the CIA. The CIA didn't trust Hoover. The FBI didn't like the DPD. Democrats hated Republicans and vice versa. At least two generations of people have come and gone inside these agencies.

And nothing has been found?

If, however, you believe in this giant "they" and "them", this sort of "blob" of people and agencies and groups then it makes some sense. But there is no "they" and "them". It's a long series of people and groups and agencies and departments - all often at odds with one another - that simply could not pull off what is alleged.

There's a famous quote from the political scientist Hannah Arendt that goes: "An oligarchy is rule by a minority; a democracy is rule by the majority; and a bureaucracy is rule by no one." These were bureaucracies behind this alleged conspiracy. You can't get them to agree to something like this. That's not how the real world works.

But in conspiracy world anything and everything are not only possible but actually done.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2021, 04:57:17 PM »
What they argue - the larger capital "C" conspiracy as opposed to a small one involving Oswald as a willing agent - simply cannot be done. Not and kept quiet. Not planned in advanced - and kept quiet - not pulled off - and kept quiet - not covered up for half a century - and kept quiet. It simply cannot be done.

It's not just the numbers involved - and as John Mytton said you can't just say "LBJ did it!" or "Hoover did it!"; you have to count their underlings or minions who actually had to conduct this conspiracy - but the variety of people and groups. Hoover did not like the CIA. The CIA didn't trust Hoover. The FBI didn't like the DPD. Democrats hated Republicans and vice versa. At least two generations of people have come and gone inside these agencies.

If, however, you believe in this giant "they" and "them", this sort of "blob" of people and agencies and groups then it makes some sense. But there is no "they" and "them". It's a long series of people and groups and agencies and departments - all often at odds with one another - that simply could not pull off what is alleged.

There's a famous quote from the political scientist Hannah Arendt that goes: "An oligarchy is rule by a minority; a democracy is rule by the majority; and a bureaucracy is rule by no one." These were bureaucracies behind this alleged conspiracy. You can't get them to agree to something like this. That's not how the real world works.

But in conspiracy world anything and everything are not only possible but actually done.

you can't just say "LBJ did it!" or "Hoover did it!"; you have to count their underlings or minions who actually had to conduct this conspiracy -

If you're looking for the actual snipers who shot JFK.....  I don't believe that's possible.    ( Unless one of them left a signed confession )

But it should be abundantly clear that Lee Oswald was NOT one of the killers .      It amazes me that the LNers are so blind to the FACTS that crush the nonsense presented to us as the official U.S. government approved gospel  truth .   

Just one simple FACT for example ......   The cheap old carcano that is presented to us as the murder weapon.

Anybody with a functioning brain should be able to understand that that rusty old carcano could NOT have performed in the manner it would have had to perform, to accomplish the amazing task the government says it did.  ( Three shots in less than seven seconds )   Even in the hands of a world champion rifleman that old carcano could NOT have been the murder weapon.

And this is just one of the dozen of FACTS that indicate that the WR is a pile of BS, and Lee Oswald was simply the Patsy he told us he was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2021, 04:57:17 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2021, 05:00:38 PM »

'you can't just say "LBJ did it!" or "Hoover did it!"
> High school drop-out OT#OB recently declared that there was no rifle in that blanket. Hell, even one blanket fiber found in that bag raised my eyebrows, I can tell you.
> Mr Ford (not Henry) often declares that Oswald shot nobody. Nobody. How dare he call Kennedy a nobody!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2021, 05:18:08 PM »

you can't just say "LBJ did it!" or "Hoover did it!"; you have to count their underlings or minions who actually had to conduct this conspiracy -

If you're looking for the actual snipers who shot JFK.....  I don't believe that's possible.    ( Unless one of them left a signed confession )

But it should be abundantly clear that Lee Oswald was NOT one of the killers .      It amazes me that the LNers are so blind to the FACTS that crush the nonsense presented to us as the official U.S. government approved gospel  truth .   

Just one simple FACT for example ......   The cheap old carcano that is presented to us as the murder weapon.

Anybody with a functioning brain should be able to understand that that rusty old carcano could NOT have performed in the manner it would have had to perform, to accomplish the amazing task the government says it did.  ( Three shots in less than seven seconds )   Even in the hands of a world champion rifleman that old carcano could NOT have been the murder weapon.

And this is just one of the dozen of FACTS that indicate that the WR is a pile of BS, and Lee Oswald was simply the Patsy he told us he was.

'Three shots in less than seven seconds'
> Two shots in 8.3 seconds.

The clock starts after the first shot

0:00 BOOM>click-click
?:??  BOOM>click-click
8:03  BOOM>click-click
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 05:18:37 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2021, 05:18:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2021, 07:04:39 PM »
'Three shots in less than seven seconds'
> Two shots in 8.3 seconds.

The clock starts after the first shot

0:00 BOOM>click-click
?:??  BOOM>click-click
8:03  BOOM>click-click

Let's try to stick to the FACTS.....on page 117 of your bible  ( the WR)  LBJ's "Special Select Hand Picked Committee of venerated, and honorable men"  acknowledged that the witnesses at the scene estimated that the shots were fired in "5 to 6 seconds"......

on page 117 of your bible  ( the WR)  LBJ's "Special Select Hand Picked Committee of venerated, and honorable men" concluded that the "three shots were fired in a time period ranging from approximately  4.8 to in excess of 7 seconds"

Your "honorable men" couldn't even stick to the witnesses testimonies ......( 5 to 6 seconds) ...those "honorable men" felt they had to distort the facts by claiming the the period was from "4.8 to in excess of 7 seconds" .....

And now you're attempting to stretch the truth even more.......  Now let's knock off the lying,,,,, The witnesses said the shots were fied in 5 or 6 seconds....  And the Carcano could NOT have performed that feat.....

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2021, 11:56:34 PM »

Let's try to stick to the FACTS.....on page 117 of your bible  ( the WR)  LBJ's "Special Select Hand Picked Committee of venerated, and honorable men"  acknowledged that the witnesses at the scene estimated that the shots were fired in "5 to 6 seconds"......

on page 117 of your bible  ( the WR)  LBJ's "Special Select Hand Picked Committee of venerated, and honorable men" concluded that the "three shots were fired in a time period ranging from approximately  4.8 to in excess of 7 seconds"

Your "honorable men" couldn't even stick to the witnesses testimonies ......( 5 to 6 seconds) ...those "honorable men" felt they had to distort the facts by claiming the the period was from "4.8 to in excess of 7 seconds" .....

And now you're attempting to stretch the truth even more.......  Now let's knock off the lying,,,,, The witnesses said the shots were fied in 5 or 6 seconds....  And the Carcano could NOT have performed that feat.....

The only way witnesses could accurately gauge the time span of three shots would be if they have recently spent considerable time at a shooting range where they observed hundreds of random three-shot firings and heard their announced time spans.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2021, 11:56:34 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2021, 03:23:28 PM »

It comes down to acquiring 'feel' for the bolt action of the Carcano, and the fact that Oswald had no pressure to meet a pre-set firing sequence. Asking testers to instantly overcome those hurdles is tantamount to asking a tennis player to suddenly use somebody else's racquet at match point.