Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28941 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 01:20:32 PM »
Advertisement
I don’t know what is going on with this website. It changes the word that can mean a container of booze to spombleprofglidnoctobuns in my previous post in this thread. And when I try to correct it that word keeps on being changed when I post it. Same thing in this post.

Now I am getting paranoid. What is going on?

Duncan, can you look into this please?

???

Edit: I guess since the word for the container of booze begins with an f and ends with a k that the software doesn’t let it display. Rather ridiculous I think.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 04:23:11 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 01:20:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2021, 04:11:45 PM »
Huh?, In practically every one of your thousands of posts you seem to implicate someone new, for instance just in the above post you are already suggesting the Police hadn't been honest, exactly who else besides the Dallas Police was responsible and why? And if there was even one group beyond the Dallas Police, wouldn't that make a conspiracy that wasn't very small?

JohnM

In practically every one of your thousands of posts you seem to implicate someone new,

Huh??.....  You really are confused aren't you, Chum......  For years I've stood on my belief that Lyin Bastard Johnson, and J Edna Hoover are the pinnacle of the plot.     There's nobody new..... THEY CONTROLLED the "investigation"  ........  and orchestrated the tale presented to us in the Warren Report.   Some stupid, gutless, suckers  like yourself actually believe that mountain of BS, is the truth.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2021, 01:38:11 AM »
In practically every one of your thousands of posts you seem to implicate someone new,

Huh??.....  You really are confused aren't you, Chum......  For years I've stood on my belief that Lyin Bastard Johnson, and J Edna Hoover are the pinnacle of the plot.     There's nobody new..... THEY CONTROLLED the "investigation"  ........  and orchestrated the tale presented to us in the Warren Report.   Some stupid, gutless, suckers  like yourself actually believe that mountain of BS, is the truth.

Hey slow down champ and enough of the unnecessary insults, it's nice that you finally tell us who was the prime enchiladas but that wasn't the discussion!
I will give you the benefit of the doubt if you'll disclose, was it either Johnson or Hoover that;
planted the rifle,
planted 3 shells in the snipers nest,
planted an Oswald finger printed brown paper bag,
altered the Zapruder film,
altered the autopsy photos,
altered the Xrays,
shot Tippit,
planted shells at the Tippit crime scene,
planted a revolver on Oswald,
altered testimony,
etc etc,

And if neither of those men did any of those specific actions then by definition someone else did and therefore it wasn't just Hoover or Johnson involved in the conspiracy but literally a cast of hundreds knowingly being involved and covering up the killing the President.

As I said with virtually every post you keep adding more and more conspirators to your already massive pile, and I appreciate that you've finally admitted who you believe were the head Conspirators but that will sadly not automatically erase the rest of the conspirators who you claim were involved.

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 01:41:16 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2021, 01:38:11 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2021, 01:23:50 PM »
Hey slow down champ and enough of the unnecessary insults, it's nice that you finally tell us who was the prime enchiladas but that wasn't the discussion!
I will give you the benefit of the doubt if you'll disclose, was it either Johnson or Hoover that;
planted the rifle,
planted 3 shells in the snipers nest,
planted an Oswald finger printed brown paper bag,
altered the Zapruder film,
altered the autopsy photos,
altered the Xrays,
shot Tippit,
planted shells at the Tippit crime scene,
planted a revolver on Oswald,
altered testimony,
etc etc,

And if neither of those men did any of those specific actions then by definition someone else did and therefore it wasn't just Hoover or Johnson involved in the conspiracy but literally a cast of hundreds knowingly being involved and covering up the killing the President.

As I said with virtually every post you keep adding more and more conspirators to your already massive pile, and I appreciate that you've finally admitted who you believe were the head Conspirators but that will sadly not automatically erase the rest of the conspirators who you claim were involved.

JohnM

'Hoover or Johnson involved'

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2021, 01:30:25 PM »
I don’t know what is going on with this website. It changes the word that can mean a container of booze to spombleprofglidnoctobuns in my previous post in this thread. And when I try to correct it that word keeps on being changed when I post it. Same thing in this post.

???

Edit: I guess since the word for the container of booze begins with an f and ends with a k that the software doesn’t let it display. Rather ridiculous I think.

Replaces swear words and such
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 01:36:32 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2021, 01:30:25 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2021, 01:41:15 PM »
Replaces swear words and such

The word I was trying to use starts with an f, then an l, then an a, then an s, and lastly a k. It isn’t a swear word at all. Whatever parameters that are programmed into the software to identify swear words is not completely accurate. That’s the point I was making.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2021, 01:58:35 PM »

???

Fixed, thanks for alerting me to the problem, Charles.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2021, 01:58:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2021, 02:22:35 PM »
The word I was trying to use starts with an f, then an l, then an a, then an s, and lastly a k. It isn’t a swear word at all. Whatever parameters that are programmed into the software to identify swear words is not completely accurate. That’s the point I was making.

I got 'booyah' changed to 'holy hell' recently
Years ago I got a word changed to something about 'clean socks'