Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?  (Read 28347 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Ct's firstly ask yourself, where does my theory go?
« Reply #304 on: August 25, 2021, 03:28:12 AM »
Advertisement
About two weeks ago, the Dutch 3D Wizard Paul Ernst -- who used to post here -- made light of an image I posted on the 9nd.

"Do you want some fun.

ENJOY THIS Jerry eh.. trash posted on a other forum.
     Never heard about anatomy!"

Now I had been concentrating on the face when I did that model. the arms were in a neural position and I simply hid them, figuring the viewer could imagine the rest. I can now articulate all the limbs and even make the facets around the joints connect back up (in SketchUp, it has to be done manually and is time consuming). I didn't post a graphic of the SN-in-3D until I had reasonably accurate models of the figure, the Carcano, the cartons, and the building environment.

Now here's Ernst's current progress ...

Ernst Model

Picture taken of boxes unmoved

Based on Nov. 22  newsfilm capture

Nov. 25th Reconstruction

You don't have to be a Wiz to compare the Ernst Model and see that the height of the brickwork under the window is wrong, that the window isn't raised to the correct height and that the small cartons are closer to the floor than shown by Ernst. That's quite the set of swollen legs on the figure (apparently he sees nothing wrong with leaving the arms being down).

The cartons on top are about 1/2 the height of the large carton supporting them; Ernst had this proportion out of kilter. And does that rifle look anything like a Carcano?

Remember the old days when Ernst used to post a cube as a motorcycle and would make us laugh?  :D

Why are you trying to derail the topic Mr O?       Are you afraid of the absolute of mathematics.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: August 25, 2021, 03:28:12 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #305 on: August 25, 2021, 03:47:30 AM »
Why are you trying to derail the topic Mr O?       Are you afraid of the absolute of mathematics.....

This happens to be my current Topic for things 3D.

No derail. Charles assessed your mathematics:

"I disagree with everything you just “reviewed. Dream on Walt."

Cartoon Ernie thinks his SN is just right. You think you're right. But you know what Thought thought.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #306 on: August 25, 2021, 05:29:06 PM »
This happens to be my current Topic for things 3D.

No derail. Charles assessed your mathematics:

"I disagree with everything you just “reviewed. Dream on Walt."

Cartoon Ernie thinks his SN is just right. You think you're right. But you know what Thought thought.

You think you're right.

Unless you can show an error in the math....Then you have no choice but accept that I am right...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: August 25, 2021, 05:29:06 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #307 on: August 25, 2021, 06:06:57 PM »
You think you're right.

Unless you can show an error in the math....Then you have no choice but accept that I am right...

Sure thing, Professor. You're some numbers savant, alright.  :D

"However CE 138 shows the print circled in red ink "

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #308 on: August 25, 2021, 09:07:00 PM »

Sure thing, Professor. You're some numbers savant, alright.  :D

"However CE 138 shows the print circled in red ink "

It's just simple math....  Not difficult.    But that math proves that the two lines on CE 638 were NOT created by the bayonet lug.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: August 25, 2021, 09:07:00 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2021, 10:21:57 PM »

It's just simple math....  Not difficult.    But that math proves that the two lines on CE 638 were NOT created by the bayonet lug.

Only in your mind. Like I said earlier, you are so confused that you believe that your opinions are evidence.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #310 on: August 25, 2021, 11:37:42 PM »
Only in your mind. Like I said earlier, you are so confused that you believe that your opinions are evidence.

I'm sorry Charles.....  The Tape that was used to lift the palm print was not 2 inches wide.   That much should be obvious to you because the print was allegedly lifted from a carcano barrel that is 5/8 (.625) inches in diameter....Which means the circumference is 1.963 inches ( 2 inches).   The print was reported to be approximately 3/4 inch ( .750 ) in diameter. .A print that was 750 inches in diameter  on a barrel with a circumference of 2 inches would cover 38% of the barrels circumference.  IOW the print would have wrapped over 1/3 of the way around the barrel...   

If detective Day had placed a piece of 2 inchwide tape on that it would have surrounded the barrel.   The official tale says that the print was on the bottom of the barrel  The bottom of the barrel cannot be more than 1/2 inch ( each side would also be 1/2 inche anthe top section would also be 1/2 inch for a total of 2 inches)  So why the hell would Day place a piece of tape around the barrel when the print was on the BOTTOM of the barrel?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: August 25, 2021, 11:37:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #311 on: August 25, 2021, 11:54:26 PM »
I'm sorry Charles.....  The Tape that was used to lift the palm print was not 2 inches wide.   That much should be obvious to you because the print was allegedly lifted from a carcano barrel that is 5/8 (.625) inches in diameter....Which means the circumference is 1.963 inches ( 2 inches).   The print was reported to be approximately 3/4 inch ( .750 ) in diameter. .A print that was 750 inches in diameter  on a barrel with a circumference of 2 inches would cover 38% of the barrels circumference.  IOW the print would have wrapped over 1/3 of the way around the barrel...   

If detective Day had placed a piece of 2 inchwide tape on that it would have surrounded the barrel.   The official tale says that the print was on the bottom of the barrel  The bottom of the barrel cannot be more than 1/2 inch ( each side would also be 1/2 inche anthe top section would also be 1/2 inch for a total of 2 inches)  So why the hell would Day place a piece of tape around the barrel when the print was on the BOTTOM of the barrel?

Professor, the print cannot be "750 inches in diameter". Geeeze. The print takes up about 3/4 of the tape width, which is 3/4" for your 1" tape theory and 1 1/2" for my 2" tape theory. Have you even looked at the amount of print on the lift?

So lots of the palmprint showing on the barrel before disassembly. Now look below. See, I wrapped a two-inch-scale tape clear around the barrel, align the two linear features with the bayonet lug marks (the theory is that the lug marks stay on the barrel after the lug is moved out of the way) and showed the amount of the print visible on the assembled rifle.