Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Our Disloyal Cyber Ninjas  (Read 4739 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Our Disloyal Cyber Ninjas
« on: July 20, 2021, 04:00:24 AM »
Advertisement

The Cyber Ninjas recently announced that the audit of the Arizona ballots has become a lot more complicated than they originally anticipated. Allegedly, it has become a lot more complicated when they failed to find enough fraudulent ballots to make Trump the winner. I think the there is a different explanation.

My President for Life Donald J. Trump announced that he not only won the election, he won it be a lot. That being the case, it should be child’s play to find that Trump won in Arizona. But somehow, the Cyber Ninjas have continuously let this country down, as we approach Friday the 13th of August deadline, with no results.

What we should remember, is that it is not unusual for members of the Deep State, even Antifa members, to disguise themselves as Trump supporters. Remember the Republican Governor of Georgia. Remember the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia. Remember the rioters who stormed the Capitol. None of those were real Trump supporters. Except Ashli Babbitt, God Bless Her Soul. And it becoming increasingly clear that neither of the people who work for Cyber Ninjas. Indeed, I suspect that a background check will find that many of them have worked for Dominion Voting Systems.

In any case, I think we have waited long enough. The Arizona state legislature needs to toss out these Cyber Ninjas so we can have a proper audit of the Arizona ballots before it is too late.

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: July 20, 2021, 04:00:24 AM »