Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What is the Sixth Floor Museum hiding about the JFK assassination?  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Advertisement
Plenty, they are distributing a deep-fake version of the Nix film.  The deep fake version that they have is significantly different from the Robert Groden version of the Nix Film.  Why?  Apparently, the Sixth Floor Museum does not want people to know all the activity around Shelter #3 (The pergola).  The Sixth Floor Museum has erased various artifacts, including a vapor trail.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Re: What is the Sixth Floor Museum hiding about the JFK assassination?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 08:26:32 AM »

JohnM

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 09:42:56 PM »
I have some interesting input on this issue. Back in the early 2000s, I had been corresponding with Gary Mack after he became the curator of the museum about the lack of balance in the museum's bookstore. I noted that some of the best scholarly pro-conspiracy books were not sold at the bookstore. I also noted that Posner's atrocious Case Closed was prominently displayed for sale, but that none of the scholarly refutations of the book were offered. Well, about a week later, Mack accidentally sent me an e-mail that he intended to send to one of the senior folks at the museum. He addressed him by his first name (I don't recall the name), and his comments indicated that the recipient was one of his superiors. In essence, Mack said that if enough people raised a stink about the bookstore's one-sided inventory, the museum might have to address the issue.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 09:42:56 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 09:56:57 PM »
Plenty, they are distributing a deep-fake version of the Nix film.  The deep fake version that they have is significantly different from the Robert Groden version of the Nix Film.  Why?  Apparently, the Sixth Floor Museum does not want people to know all the activity around Shelter #3 (The pergola).  The Sixth Floor Museum has erased various artifacts, including a vapor trail.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 11:15:20 PM »
I have some interesting input on this issue. Back in the early 2000s, I had been corresponding with Gary Mack after he became the curator of the museum about the lack of balance in the museum's bookstore. I noted that some of the best scholarly pro-conspiracy books were not sold at the bookstore. I also noted that Posner's atrocious Case Closed was prominently displayed for sale, but that none of the scholarly refutations of the book were offered. Well, about a week later, Mack accidentally sent me an e-mail that he intended to send to one of the senior folks at the museum. He addressed him by his first name (I don't recall the name), and his comments indicated that the recipient was one of his superiors. In essence, Mack said that if enough people raised a stink about the bookstore's one-sided inventory, the museum might have to address the issue.

There are no scholarly pro-conspiracy books.  But what are you suggesting?  That the Sixth Floor Museum is part of the cover up and their role is to suppress pro-conspiracy books that are otherwise widely available to the public from a multitude of sources?  Maybe as a museum they have some minimal standards of decency and honesty. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 11:15:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 07:18:59 PM »
"Scholarly" is "Richard"-speak for "agrees with me".

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 09:18:25 PM »

Admire & respect your integrity, Mr. Griffith, no great surprise considering the source, given your exemplary research in this case over the years. Now, that said, what an excellent question presented by Mr. Shahrdar. In response, the Sixth Floor Museum is hiding the plain simple Truth about President Kennedy's assassination.

Amazing what some lying treasonous cowards will do for thirty pieces of silver. What better way to control the discourse than by being at the center of the discussion...thank goodness there are keen researchers who see beyond the smoke-screen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 09:18:25 PM »