Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Anyone Can Clearly See That They Sabotaged Presidential Protection  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
Advertisement
KGB officers inside the CIA were behind JFK's assassination. Four of the KGB officers were “detailed” to the Secret Service and were riding in the Secret Service follow up car. One of them was Special Agent Glen Bennett, who rode in the back seat on the right side while his partner, Special Agent Tim McIntyre rode on the left rear running board.

3 Running Board Agents that went out for drinking and late night
partying, Ready, Landis, and Hill, are clearly disabled in this photo

In the photo above, Special Agent Clint Hill, wearing sunglasses and standing on the left “front” running
board, is clearly resting atop the car door and leaning into the car with his right leg crossed in front of
his left leg as the assassination continues to unfold.

Ready and Landis are standing on the right-side running boards and looking back after the first shot.
KGB officer Tim McIntyre is behind Hill and focused across the car on Ready and Landis.

Roberts is the KGB officer in the front passenger seat quietly watching the assassination unfold. More
than three seconds after this photo was snapped, President Kennedy was shot in the head, after which
Roberts turned to McIntyre and exclaimed, “They got him! They got him!”

The KGB officers knew that there would be a problem if running board agents Landis, Ready, and Hill took action to protect the President when the gunfire began. If it were going to be a successful assassination, the KGB officers most certainly had to do something about the other three running board agents.

McIntyre’s partner, KGB officer Glen Bennett, took decisive action to make sure the three agents would not be a problem. Warren Commission Exhibit 1020 contains a news article stating that Secret Service agents were “in the Fort Worth Press Club the early morning of Friday, November 22, some of them remaining until nearly 3 a.m. . . . . They were drinking. One of them was reported to have been inebriated.”

It also states that after leaving the Press Club at “nearly 3 a.m.,” the Secret Service agents went to “an all-night beatnik rendezvous called ‘The Cellar.’”

Secret Service Chief James Rowley testified to the Warren Commission that Bennett and the three running board agents that needed to be disabled, Landis, Ready, and Hill, had participated in the drinking and late night activity. They all had to wake up early, get ready, and report for the 8 a.m. shift, just a few short hours after their all-night partying with Bennett.

Secret Service Chief Rowley wrote a letter to the Warren Commission stating, “The first duty of agents in the motorcade is to attempt to cover the President as closely as possible and practicable and to shield him by attempting to place themselves between the President and any source of danger . . . . Agents are instructed that it is not their responsibility to investigate or evaluate a present danger, but to consider any untoward circumstances as serious and to afford the President maximum protection at all times.”

Special Agent Landis, who was assigned to the right rear running board, is just one example of a Secret Service agent not being able to perform his “first duty” of affording the President “maximum protection at all times.” In the agents’ reports on the drinking incident, Landis admitted that he did not leave the all-night beatnik rendezvous, otherwise known as The Cellar, until “approximately 5:00 a.m.”

Landis’s report states that after he arrived at Dallas Love Field at 11:35 a.m., less than an hour before the assassination, he “walked to where the motorcade vehicles were parked.” He then stood by the Presidential follow-up car and thought it would be funny to ask Special Agent Kinney, the agent who would be driving the follow-up car, where the follow-up car was. In Landis’s own words, “I remember speaking to him and standing by the follow-up car and jokingly asking him if he could tell me where the follow-up car was.”

Landis also “walked over to Special Agent Win Lawson just to double check to see if I was still assigned to work the follow-up car as had previously been arranged.” (Landis was clearly hoping against hope that he would not have to stand upright on an outside running board.)

Landis wrote that when the Presidential follow-up car “started moving,” he was standing “with my right leg on the running board and my left leg up and over and inside the follow-up car. I stayed in this position until we were leaving the airport area and remarked that, ‘I might as well get all the way in,’ and I did so.”

Landis wrote that after he climbed all the way into the Presidential follow-up car and sat down, Roberts told him to “get back on the outside running board ‘just in case.’” As the highest-ranking Secret Service agent in the car, KGB officer Emory Roberts certainly did not want to be scrutinized for allowing Landis to sit inside the car during the assassination. Roberts knew, however, that Landis was in no shape to be on guard against a Presidential assassination.

Landis wrote that when the Presidential limousine and the follow-up car were turning left onto Elm Street to go past the Texas School Book Depository, which would be the only building on the President’s right side, he “made a quick surveillance of a building which was to be on the President’s right once the left turn was completed.”

He described the Book Depository as a “modernistic type building,” and he wrote that when the first shot was fired, it “sounded like the report of a high-powered rifle from behind me, over my right shoulder.”

Landis also wrote, “There was no question in my mind what it was,” but Landis ignored the fact that Agents are instructed it is “not their responsibility to investigate or evaluate a present danger.”

He stated that after definitively hearing the report of a high-powered rifle, “My first glance was at the President,” and then, “I immediately returned my gaze over my right shoulder toward the modernistic building I had observed before.”

His report states that it was just “a quick glance” at the Texas School Book Depository, and he “saw nothing.” But he continued to violate the directive not to investigate or evaluate a present danger when, after seeing “nothing,” he “immediately started scanning the crowd at the intersection from my right to my left.”

After scanning the crowd, Landis “began to think that the sound was a firecracker,” even though it “sounded like the report of a high-powered rifle,” and there was “no question” in his mind as to what it was. A few seconds later, “the next shot was fired” and Landis “thought that maybe one of the cars in the motorcade had a blow out that echoed off the buildings.” Landis then “looked at the right front tire of the President’s car.”

Special Agent Landis’s own report makes it clear that he was dazed and confused while the President was being assassinated. His report makes it clear that when he arrived at the Dallas airport less than an hour earlier, he was in no shape to perform his “first duty” of affording the President “maximum protection at all times,” not only because of the consumption of alcohol just hours earlier, but also because of a definitive lack of sleep.

More on running board Agents Ready and Hill in the next post.

It’s all in my book. Click the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 02:23:00 AM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
Re: As Anyone Can Clearly See, They Sabotaged Presidential Protection
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 02:24:45 AM »
Special Agent Ready, who stood on the right front running board, wrote in his report that after hearing “what appeared to be firecrackers going off . . . . I immediately turned to my right rear trying to locate the source but was not able to determine the exact location.”

Ready also wrote that he “heard someone” inside the follow-up car say, “He’s shot.” (That would most likely be Bennett, the KGB officer in the back seat who exclaimed, “He’s hit,” or it could be Emory Roberts, the KGB officer in the front seat who turned around and exclaimed, “They got him! They got him!”)

After hearing someone say that the President has been shot, Ready “left the follow-up car in the direction of the President’s car,” but he was “recalled” by Roberts “as the cars increased their speeds.”

Ready, being closest in proximity to the President, should have been the very first agent to shield the President, but he made no mention of seeing President Kennedy get shot, and he was oblivious to the President being shot in the head until he heard someone say something. His ignorance of the President being shot would be due to “trying to locate the source” of “firecrackers” for five to eight seconds.

Ready was clearly suffering from the effects of alcohol and a lack of sleep when he spent five to eight seconds violating the directive not to “investigate or evaluate a present danger.”

Special Agent Clint Hill was standing on the left front running board next to Kinney, the driver, and Hill went into action only after he saw the President react to being shot. The facts bear out Hill’s remarkably slow reaction time, as he, too, had engaged in the late-night drinking and partying.

Hill’s report states that he heard “a noise similar to a firecracker” that “came from my right rear, and I immediately moved my head in that direction.” When Hill moved his head “in that direction,” his “eyes had to cross the Presidential automobile,” and he “saw the President hunch forward and then slump to his left.”

Hill “jumped from the follow-up car and ran toward the Presidential automobile,” after which he “jumped onto the left rear step of the Presidential automobile.” Hill, who was oblivious to the first shot, told the Warren Commission that he was not “up on” the limousine until after the last shot “removed a portion of the President’s head.” After five to eight seconds of gunfire, Hill had not yet past the left front fender of the Secret Service follow up car.

The above frame from the “Muchmore” film shows President Kennedy being shot in
the head after five to eight seconds of gunfire. Hill has just come off the running
board and has not yet passed the left front fender of the Secret Service follow-up
car. Like running board Agents Landis and Ready, Hill was suffering from a lack of
sleep and the consumption of alcohol just a few hours earlier.

Secret Service policy clearly dictates that Hill, who was oblivious to the first shot, should have immediately jumped from the running board and ran toward the Presidential limousine instead of moving his head in the direction of what he called “a noise similar to a firecracker.” Secret Service agents are not supposed to look back thinking that they should, or somehow can, determine if someone has fired a rifle or simply set off a firecracker.

Hill went into action only because he saw the President “hunch forward and then slump to his left” while he was turning to look back toward the “firecracker” noise.

It’s all in my book. Click the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Anyone Can Clearly See That They Sabotaged Presidential Protection
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 08:11:49 PM »

I do not believe that the assassination was carried out by anyone other than Oswald, but the fact that the four SS agents on the running boards-- as well as the driver and passenger of the Queen Mary-- ignored the reaction of President Kennedy after the "firecracker sound"/"backfire".  It's absolutely reprehensible.  The action and position of President Kennedy's arms suddenly jerking up and splayed out on both sides as the Z film vividly reveals, and should have caused immediate concern as soon as they heard the sound of the gunshot since President Kennedy's reaction was totally unnatural.  After the shot hit him in the back was fired, there were four seconds between it and the time the fatal shot was fired.  Plenty of time for one of the 4 on the running board--and most notably Landis, who would have had a straight right to the aid of President Kennedy.  This has always disturbed me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 08:11:49 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 05:12:43 AM »
  I do not believe that the assassination was carried out by anyone other than Oswald, but the fact that the four SS agents on the running boards-- as well as the driver and passenger of the Queen Mary-- ignored the reaction of President Kennedy after the "firecracker sound"/"backfire".  It's absolutely reprehensible.  The action and position of President Kennedy's arms suddenly jerking up and splayed out on both sides as the Z film vividly reveals, and should have caused immediate concern as soon as they heard the sound of the gunshot since President Kennedy's reaction was totally unnatural.  After the shot hit him in the back was fired, there were four seconds between it and the time the fatal shot was fired.  Plenty of time for one of the 4 on the running board--and most notably Landis, who would have had a straight right to the aid of President Kennedy.  This has always disturbed me.

There's a big difference between expecting a gun shot and not expecting any gunplay. For instance, in a sprint, competitors are lined up anticipating the starter's pistol. I doubt if these party-animal-not-quite-superheroes were in any kind of condition to respond immediately (let alone move faster than a speeding bullet, so-to-speak) especially if they all got sh*t-faced the night before.

It was Oswald who had the 'starter's pistol' (if you will), and it has yet to be shown that anyone but he knew there was about to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 06:21:12 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 03:42:12 AM »
Agents who went to the Cellar were helping the economy. In America (and some other places) keeping the bars and night-spots open--even with a pandemic--seems to be more important than public safety.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 03:42:12 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 06:48:30 AM »
If you refuse to be vaccinated you might be a redneck