Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How did Judyth Vary Baker construct her story?  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Gerry Down

How did Judyth Vary Baker construct her story?
« on: July 07, 2021, 05:23:22 AM »
Advertisement
Assuming Mrs Bakers story is a work of fiction, how did she go about constructing it? My understand is she read the following book which was released in 1995:

I haven't read this book but I think this book takes the real story of a cancer research doctor named Mary Sherman and combines her story with that of David Ferrie who kept mice in cages at his apartment. The purpose of these mice to this day is unclear as far as I know. The author of the book took these two separate stories and combined them to suggest that Sherman and Ferrie were working together on cancer research.

My assumption is that Judyth Vary Baker decided to add herself into this story. Mrs Baker knew she had been working at Reilly Coffee company at the same time as Oswald in the summer of 1963. Mrs Baker also had some experience working in laboratories. On reading the above 1995 book, Mrs Baker then decided to insert herself into that story. Her first big break came with the 2003 edition of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" which devoted a whole episode to her story. And then Mrs Baker decided to release her story as a book "Me And Lee" in 2010.

Is that how people who question the authenticity of Judyth Vary Bakers story assume how she constructed her story?

JFK Assassination Forum

How did Judyth Vary Baker construct her story?
« on: July 07, 2021, 05:23:22 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: How did Judyth Vary Baker construct her story?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 03:43:51 PM »
Assuming Mrs Bakers story is a work of fiction, how did she go about constructing it? My understand is she read the following book which was released in 1995:

I haven't read this book but I think this book takes the real story of a cancer research doctor named Mary Sherman and combines her story with that of David Ferrie who kept mice in cages at his apartment. The purpose of these mice to this day is unclear as far as I know. The author of the book took these two separate stories and combined them to suggest that Sherman and Ferrie were working together on cancer research.

My assumption is that Judyth Vary Baker decided to add herself into this story. Mrs Baker knew she had been working at Reilly Coffee company at the same time as Oswald in the summer of 1963. Mrs Baker also had some experience working in laboratories. On reading the above 1995 book, Mrs Baker then decided to insert herself into that story. Her first big break came with the 2003 edition of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" which devoted a whole episode to her story. And then Mrs Baker decided to release her story as a book "Me And Lee" in 2010.

Is that how people who question the authenticity of Judyth Vary Bakers story assume how she constructed her story?

Yes.  Joody & Halsam, both from Bradenton (a CRAZY place, bytheway), got together and paved the way for the Trine Day/Skyhorse media empire !!

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 05:13:20 PM »
Yes.  Joody & Halsam, both from Bradenton (a CRAZY place, bytheway), got together and paved the way for the Trine Day/Skyhorse media empire !!

I doubt she's sold many copies of "Me & Lee". I don't think JFK assassination books sell very much. I don't think people have become millionaires from this "cottage industry" (as its called) despite what people might think.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 05:13:20 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 12:42:58 PM »
I doubt she's sold many copies of "Me & Lee". I don't think JFK assassination books sell very much. I don't think people have become millionaires from this "cottage industry" (as its called) despite what people might think.

She shoulda' called her book "Lee in Me", then it would be a best-seller on the Barbara Cartland page!!!   LOL !!!  I wonder if her and Halsam were lovers, too?  A menaj-ah-three with Lee?   Hey, why not?  Looking forward to Oliver Stone's (aka 'i believe you, judyth!!) great b-job on garrison.  what an insult to history.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 06:27:29 PM »

Conspiracy books are what one reads in the outhouse at the cottage.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 06:27:29 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 05:07:36 PM »
Conspiracy books are what one reads in the outhouse at the cottage.

Yes, and like the Sears Catalogue delivered to the Prairie, it made great toilet paper !!!  (look up ummon's spombleprofglidnoctobuns-stick)