Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: TSBD rifle  (Read 4365 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: TSBD rifle
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 04:05:36 AM »
Advertisement
LOL.  You usually would plant the weapon used to commit the crime for obvious reasons.  Whew.
Maybe... usually. But if it didn't matter [and in this case why should it?] then why worry about it?
Henry Wade told the public that the rifle that killed Kennedy belonged to Oswald that assassination evening before anything was ever traced or tested. So how did he know? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 04:05:36 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2021, 05:19:52 PM »
Maybe... usually. But if it didn't matter [and in this case why should it?] then why worry about it?
Henry Wade told the public that the rifle that killed Kennedy belonged to Oswald that assassination evening before anything was ever traced or tested. So how did he know?

Good Question!....  Wade was deeply involved in the Coup.     He immediately started propagating lies to frame Lee Oswald.   

He boldly told reporters that Lee Oswald's prints had been found on the rifle....When in fact NO identifiable prints had been found on the rifle, and this lie by Henry Wade, created the necessity for the invention of DPD Lt J.C. Day claiming that he'd found Lee's prints on " THE UNDERSIDE OF THE BARREL NEAR THE END OF THE FOREGRIP , ON RIFLE C2766 "   

Liar Day never disassembled the rifle.... and he never found any prints of any kind on the barrel of that carcano.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2021, 01:06:46 AM »
B E F O R E: THE HONORABLE EDWARD A.
HAGGERTY, JR., JUDGE, SECTION "C"
MRS. RUTH HYDE PAINE, a witness called by and on behalf of the Defense, having been first duly affirmed, was examined and testified as follows:
DIRECT EXAMINATION BY MR. DYMOND:

Q: Now, did you ever see Lee Harvey Oswald in possession of a gun or rifle, Mrs. Paine?
A: No, I didn't, I didn't know he had a gun.
Q: Did you know of any gun or rifle that he had stored in the garage or carport of your home in Dallas, in Irving?
A: No, I did not, not until the afternoon after the assassination.
Q: Did you ever see any guns stored on your premises?
A: No, nor would I have wanted it there had I known. We had very young children, I wouldn't have wanted a gun on the premises at all.
Q: Do you recall whether or not any of these belongings were wrapped in a blanket?
A: Yes, there was a blanket on the floor.
Q: On the floor?
A: When I recall seeing the blanket, it was on the floor.
Q: And when was that that you saw the blanket on the floor?
A: It was Friday afternoon, November 22.
Q: And what was your occasion for going to the garage at that time?
A: Well, officers had arrived and said they had Lee Oswald in custody for shooting an officer, and asked if they could come in, and --
Q: Let me caution you this is hearsay you are going into, what these officers said.
Hearsay? For crying out loud! She was right there......
A: Shall I describe what they did?
Q: Yes.
A: O.K. They came in, and I indicated that most of the Oswald's possessions were either in the bedroom or in the garage, and we went into the garage, and a question arose as to whether Oswald had had a weapon of any sort. *Foolishly I said no, but I then translated the question to Marina, and she said she knew him to have a rifle and indicated the blanket roll on the floor, and then I translated what she indicated to me, and the officer picked up the roll in the middle and hung it over his arm.
Q: Was there anything in the blanket roll?
A: It looked pretty empty. He did not open it.
Q: Do you recall, Mrs. Paine, having viewed that particular blanket roll **on the night before?
A: No, I don't.
Q: Do you recall having seen that blanket roll in your garage at any time after you brought Marina, that is, back from New Orleans?
A: I don't have a specific recollection of that.
*Why should Ruthie feel 'foolish' if she didn't know anything? **'On the night before'? Why ask that?
Q: Now, Mrs. Paine, did you at any time ever see Lee Harvey Oswald with a gun or rifle?
A: No, I did not.
MR. DYMOND: That is all.
Mrs Paine was not aware of anything that she could have gone out and tripped over at any given time....how rich.
The concept that Marina knew that there was a rifle out in the garage laying on the floor [who keeps a rifle like that?] and didn't confide in Ruth to store it safely at least...defies the imagination.
The Warren worshipers won't read this post because like Ruth Paine ...ignorance is bliss.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2021, 01:06:46 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2021, 03:01:43 AM »
"Mrs Paine was not aware of anything that she could have gone out and tripped over at any given time....how rich.
The concept that Marina knew that there was a rifle out in the garage laying on the floor [who keeps a rifle like that?] and didn't confide in Ruth to store it safely at least...defies the imagination.
The Warren worshipers won't read this post because like Ruth Paine ...ignorance is bliss."

If ignorance is bliss you must be very, very happy.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 03:03:05 AM by Denis Pointing »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2021, 03:19:04 AM »
B E F O R E: THE HONORABLE EDWARD A.
HAGGERTY, JR., JUDGE, SECTION "C"
MRS. RUTH HYDE PAINE, a witness called by and on behalf of the Defense, having been first duly affirmed, was examined and testified as follows:
DIRECT EXAMINATION BY MR. DYMOND:
Hearsay? For crying out loud! She was right there......

A: Well, officers had arrived and said they had Lee Oswald in
          custody for shooting an officer, and asked if they could come
          in, and --
     Q: Let me caution you this is hearsay you are going into, what
          these officers said.

It's hearsay when she's claiming they said something to her. FBI agents back then used no recorders and would make written notes, which they later turned into reports and sometimes affidavits to be signed. Those documents are allowed in court; an agent on the stand recalling something additionally said to him would be hearsay, as it's not contemporaneous. Like when Trump said this in 2015:

"Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down.
     And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and
     thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down.
     Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on.
     We’ve got to find out what it is."

The Warren worshipers won't read this post because like Ruth Paine ...ignorance is bliss.

"Warren worshippers? LOL! You fooler. Like LNers here are always citing long-winded passages from the Warren Report.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2021, 03:19:04 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2021, 03:33:00 AM »
... you must be very, very happy.
I see that you probably just read the Warren worshiper part at the bottom of the post and it hurt your feelings or something. Actually I feel sorry for someone like you that can't resist the chance to be hateful because that's all you have to offer. 

Like LNers here are always citing long-winded passages from the Warren Report.
No...like you guys that bite off both ends of a crap are satisfied with ...one guy did it end of story... short winded version.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2021, 03:53:42 PM »

Spin us a narrative that explains your fantasy conspirators leaving a Mauser in the TSBD but linking Oswald and the assassination to an entirely different rifle?  You don't see what is to worry about leaving a second rifle at the crime scene that would expose a conspiracy?  This is a very simple one.  The rifle was initially misidentified as a "Mauser."  It was a misstatement at a very early stage of the investigation repeated by others.  Nothing more or less.  Those that found the rifle later confirmed it was the same one linked to Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2021, 03:53:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2021, 06:41:47 PM »
Spin us a narrative that explains your fantasy conspirators....
That's just it. I don't "spin narratives". I am not a 'conspiracy theorist'. I just pick apart the narratives that were spun by the authorities and the media about there being one guy who supposedly hunkered behind some boxes with this dubious rifle waiting for a presidential parade.
According to her testimony before the Commission... Ruth Paine felt sure that Oswald did not pack a rifle when she dropped him off at bus station to New Orleans. When she went to get Marina from New Orleans she felt sure they did not pack nor unpack [when they got back to Irving] any weapon of any kind.
Desperate to get Mrs Paine to finger Oswald for some kind of rifle play.........
Mr. JENNER - *I will broaden my question. Up to--now up to, and not including, up to November 22, 1963, had there ever been any discussion between you and Lee Harvey Oswald or between you and Marina or any discussion in the Presence of either of them by anybody, including yourself, about the use of a firearm by Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. Marina told me that he had been hunting in the Soviet Union.
Mr. JENNER - Now, please, to the best of your recollection when did that occur? ...
[would that not have been when they lived in the USSR?]
Mr. JENNER - I wish you would elaborate on that.
Mrs. PAINE - I wish I wouldn't guess, I know.
Mr. JENNER - Did she say that Lee Harvey Oswald had some kind of a firearm in Russia?
So who cares that Oswald went hunting in Russia? Does that prove anything? And if Marina didn't tag along...it was all hearsay anyway. Albert Jenner--- fishing rather than hunting....*"broadens his question" :-\