Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: TSBD rifle  (Read 4561 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: TSBD rifle
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2021, 03:14:54 PM »
Advertisement
Where did I mention "Mauser"?

Patrick suggested that Caster's Mauser was planted in the TSBD and when I questioned the logic of that claim you interjected that weapons have been planted at crime scenes.  A nonsensical point since while weapons can be planted to frame someone for a crime there would be absolutely no point in planting a weapon that would not link the suspect to the crime.  But you were clearly referencing the Mauser since that was the only rifle being discussed.  But instead of playing coy are you agreeing that no Mauser was planted, another weapon was planted or what?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2021, 03:14:54 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2021, 04:05:06 PM »
Patrick suggested that Caster's Mauser was planted in the TSBD and when I questioned the logic of that claim you interjected that weapons have been planted at crime scenes.  A nonsensical point since while weapons can be planted to frame someone for a crime there would be absolutely no point in planting a weapon that would not link the suspect to the crime.  But you were clearly referencing the Mauser since that was the only rifle being discussed.  But instead of playing coy are you agreeing that no Mauser was planted, another weapon was planted or what?

He's pretty hard to catch, Richard.

Freeman supports pretty-much every CT claim, but purports to be "not a CT". He's in some kind of "safe orbit", beyond the boundaries of forthrightness

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2021, 12:25:23 AM »
I had this theory Oswald may have removed his rifle from the Paines garage in Oct/63 , hence the note written by Mrs Paine on her calendar about a rifle in the Oct block.(She claims “mistake” but you gotta wonder)

Problem with my theory  is why the conspirators after successfully getting Oswald away from his boarding house for 18 hrs, ( fake message on Thursday afternoon about Marina wishing to reconcile)and able to steal his rifle possibly, did not take time to test fire the rifle, nor check out the scope and zero the rifle at  range of 100 yds. in the 18 hour period of time the rifle is in their possession?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2021, 12:25:23 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2021, 06:48:08 PM »
The reason you don't have a theory of your own is because you're neither knowledgeable nor smart enough to form one.

It's neither knowledgeable nor smart to form a "theory" on insufficient evidence.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2021, 01:53:49 AM »
I had this theory Oswald may have removed his rifle from the Paines garage in Oct/63 , hence the note written by Mrs Paine on her calendar about a rifle in the Oct block.(She claims “mistake” but you gotta wonder)

Problem with my theory  is why the conspirators after successfully getting Oswald away from his boarding house for 18 hrs, ( fake message on Thursday afternoon about Marina wishing to reconcile)and able to steal his rifle possibly, did not take time to test fire the rifle, nor check out the scope and zero the rifle at  range of 100 yds. in the 18 hour period of time the rifle is in their possession?

did not take time to test fire the rifle, nor check out the scope and zero the rifle

You're being a "monday Morning quarterback"........  You now know that the rifle was incapable of performing the deed.....BUT ...   Only the conspirators ( FBI Investigators) knew that on 11/23/63.....and it was their mission to convince the gullible and trusting public that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone nut killer.

Hoover had the FBI agents future in his hands......and he told the press that any hint that the USSR or Castro was behind the assassination could lead to a nuclear holocaust ......  Of course he knew damned well that the communists were not the perpetrators but he wanted us suckers to accept the lie because any alternative scenario could lead to a nuclear war, or rebellion against the government.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2021, 01:53:49 AM »